Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,987 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Joy=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Joy=>write Up By Dindy (522 Views)

Joy To The World / My Vagina My Pride, My Joy. The Story Of My Vagina / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joy=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
JOY=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
An unexplainable feeling that over whelms one's heart in an exciting way of happiness.
An expressing of love can pop out joy,a joyful world and life can be brought to existence by gifts,emotions,surprises,celebrations,hopes,belief,trust,truth and love.....etc.
The joy of a mother/father seeing her kid after a long time, can't be as that of a mother/father who sees her/his kid everyday.
The joy of a child who just got an admission into school after so many years of trials,failure and rejection from schools, can't be the same of that of a child who got direct entry after his/her secondary school.
The joy of a child who just got a toy he/she has been longing for, can never be the same as a kid who gets any toy he/she wants in a second.
The joy of a kid who came from a poor background and gets a scholarship,it will and never be the same as a kid who came from an extremely rich background and get a scholarship.
Joy varies depending on the occasion,places,situation,position,time and person.
Some people hates the word "JOY",it might not be direct but if one love having the feeling of hate and sadness the person is a hater of joy.
But come to think of it,if they love having that feeling of hate and sadness that means it gives them joy,so to be sincere no one can hate "JOY".
Some people tend to dislike happiness(joy) due to what happened to them or probably they were raised up that way. Some don't even feel joy in anything they do. not everyone is a fan of joy but everyone is a link to joy whether directly or indirectly(when I said "a link" I mean a connection).
But do you know that joy is joy no matter the situation?.
Let me explain,for example;your sadness is your emery's joy,your downfall is your enemy's joy,but does it sound right?,its wrong right?,but do you know you are an enemy to your enemy.
If you don't understand it let me break it down;your enemy sees you as the enemy and you see your enemy that way", that simply means we all are enemies of each other(hahahahahahaha).
Now back to the matter; I know some of you might say its impossible but life is all about possibility so always expect the unbelievable and unexpectable.
I love having joy feeling everyday, To have joy is like being settled (it depends on the type of joy you have).
Every joy is a great feelings,having it is like drinking a cold soft juicy drink in a hot sunny weather,it calms your system.
But what really is the joy of life? or like I will say "what is the greatest joy of life?". Is it motherhood or fatherhood?, well to me its both.
I know some of you will say that its a lie but its pure fact,imagine if you had a great plan and finally that plan happened and you got everything you wanted,you will feel over excited right?,well that feeling kinda feels like motherhood/fatherhood a little bit.
Now imagine the last time you saw a newly born baby and how you felt,now imagine how the mother/father of that baby you saw feels like,overwhelming joy right?.
Why do you think God loves his son so much?(Because he is a part of him that make him complete),and why do you think the devil will have a kid some day?(Because he needs someone by his side to stand the gap for him).
Everyone needs someone from their own blood or link to carry on their legacy, that's why motherhood and fatherhood is the greatest joy one can have in life.
THINGS ABNORMAL PEOPLE SEE AS A JOYFUL THING
-getting drunk.
-killing people.
-destroying things.
-causing chaos.
-causing pain.
-seeing people bleed.
-seeing people killed themselves.
-smoking to the peak.
-eating like no tomorrow.
-sleeping like non stop.
-having the whole world in their palm.
-making people cry.
-making people suffer.
-punishing a baby for no reason.
-deceiving people into doing things.
-starving people of what is theirs.
-making people to knee before you for help.
-making people their slaves.
-etc...........
To you it might be non sense but to them it is a thing of joy.
Sometimes they do those things out of bitterness or depression hidden deep inside them or it could be what they adapted to,in some cases they do feel they are doing a bad thing but they can't just control it because when they let the bitter or subconscious part of them to take over them it always ends up that way.
things you need to know about Joy
-Joy is an establishment of happiness.
-Always learn to do what you love.
-Never ignore the exciting feeling of joy.
COLOURS ARE ALSO BUBBLES OR YOU CAN ALSO SAY EXPRESSION OF JOY
-RED-the colour of love (the sight of the one you love brings joy).
-GREEN-the colour of nature(the sight and feel of nature at its beautiful stage brings joy).
-YELLOW-the colour of the sun(the feel of the lovely cool sunlight brings joy).
-BLUE-the colour of the sky above(the sight of the amazing craft of the sky above brings joy).
-BLACK-the colour of the universe(some will say black is an attitude,but to me its an attitude of joy, and the sight of the universe pushes out a great excitement of joy).
-GREY-the colour of the moon(the most beautiful floating star you can see every night/early morning which brings joy at the sight of it).
-WHITE-the colour of the clouds and starts(shapes of beauty that brings joy).
Every colour is an expression of joy,every joy is an expression of beautiful things.
I DINDY HAVE A LITTLE WORD FOR YOU"FIND YOUR COLOUR AND FIND YOUR JOY".#ALWAYS STAY JOYED BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU WILL NEVER AGE ON TIME.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING...................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp/viber number:07087750433.... email@:OSSYNNAMDI @ gmail.com or OSSYNNAMDI @outlook.com facebook name:ossy andy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com.........twitter@nnamdiossy......Instagram#ossynnamdi

(1) (Reply)

You Must Buy This Book For Your Lover: You Never Can Tell / Westernization Is Evil / BUSINESS BOOKS AFRITURE: 6 African Business Books You Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.