Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) (34353 Views)

Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by mudada04(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
That's nice
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by AgentApple: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thank God this our Lagos is really developing. smiley
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Fashola ko, Jakande ni.
@ I took the road yesterday. The contractor is doing a good job. As at yesterday the slab on which vehicles will drive was being cast.
The project started with fashola, he constructed alternative roads to ease traffic when the main construction starts

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

and imo, abia, [size=15pt]bayelsa, delta, akwa ibom[/size] etc cheesy cheesy cheesy

These three state are a disgrace to Southern Nigeria, they collect the highest revenue from the FG, and all assorted payments from oil sources, yet they owe workers that are less than 50,000 in numbers months of salaries.

10 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by allytinted: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:
No be person wey chop go climb the flyover bridge. Make we chop first...we need jobs. Useless projects.
By their comment, you shall know them

12 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
ManMountain:

These three state are a disgrace to Southern Nigeria, they collect the highest revenue from the FG, and all assorted payments from oil sources, yet they owe workers that are less than 50,000 in numbers months of salaries.

Dont mind them cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bolustic:
If this and many others are the results of what some people call TINUBU'S enslavement of the SW then I covet more enslavement sir.

The so-called free people are neglecting their freedom and are trooping into our region every day.

God bless Ambode.

as usual MENTAL
grin
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
shukuokukobambi:
Eko oni baje o

Projects upon projects everyday despite the economic crises. Some state governors go don almost die with envy by now cheesy

......Gbammmm ! Correct Talk ! cool

EKO ONI BAJE Oooooooo! cool

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
efilefun:
The project started with fashola, he constructed alternative roads to ease traffic when the main construction starts
Make I hear word joo. The project started this year. Fashola left in May 2015.
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Do you even understand what i wrote
OrlandoOwoh:

Make I hear word joo. The project started this year. Fashola left in May 2015.
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by LarryBeryl(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Since all these days?
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
efilefun:
Do you even understand what i wrote
The project was started by Ambode. EoD.
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
goshen26:

Lagos is different in many ways. U can't get them to vote with a thousands naira, unlike a state in the south south where only #100 got those old women to vote, sit on the bench and wait till u count result...I saw hell in last year's election, after casting their vote they sat on the best and wait till I counted the ballots.... It was God that safe my life as a PO ooo, unlike lag, they are confident of their elected person, after casting their votes they leave the arena to do something meaningful with their time

rip to english

only God knows what a crooked election officer like u did with those ballots,what happened to 'defend ur votes'? U should be arrested.
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
fashola minister of Lagos... I won ask if he dey represent only Lagos or entire Nigeria
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
fashola minister of Lagos... I won ask if he dey represent only Lagos or entire Nigeria because currently I can sight any federal project in any part of Nigeria apart from Lagos... I can't see any federal character in bughari lead government
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by efilefun(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Your moniker says it all ....
ShitHead:
No be person wey chop go climb the [size=30pt] flyover bridge[/size]. Make we chop first...we need jobs. Useless projects.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by efilefun(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
lordkhalifa:
fashola minister of Lagos... I won ask if he dey represent only Lagos or entire Nigeria
The project is being done by the state government and not FG

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:
No be person wey chop go climb the flyover bridge. Make we chop first...we need jobs. Useless projects.

shithead!!!!!!

*by their fruit we shall know them*

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by striker9(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
Iceberg3:

rip to english

only God knows what a crooked election officer like u did with those ballots,what happened to 'defend ur votes'? U should be arrested.
Prof Wole Soyinka,is your English any better?radarada

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
efilefun:
The project is being done by the state government and not FG
who we go ask
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by greggng: 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:

Fly over is for cars just to decongest the trafick

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by Opharhe: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice work I must say.
Saw it in when I travelled to Lagos 3 weeks ago.

Eko o ni baje o.
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
lordkhalifa:
fashola minister of Lagos... I won ask if he dey represent only Lagos or entire Nigeria because currently I can sight any federal project in any part of Nigeria apart from Lagos... I can't see any federal character in bughari lead government
If you don't understand something, asking won't be a crime. The project is being executed by the Lagos State Government, not the FG.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

If you don't understand something, asking won't be a crime. The project is being executed by the Lagos State Government, not the FG.
with the help of minister of Lagos ni
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
lordkhalifa:
with the help of minister of Lagos ni
Help in what area?

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:

Typical mentality that have set many states backward as far una fit chop 3square meals no problem.

No wonder fayose is your role model...

5 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
There's a massive flyover being constructed @ ajah round-about (I think it might be linked to the 4th main land cos the design banner erected looked really complex and exciting.
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian Dubai on the move again!
Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by mbhs139(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
ShitHead:
No be person wey chop go climb the flyover bridge. Make we chop first...we need jobs. Useless projects

tatosh:

With this kind of comments I can already predict your current mental and financial status plus how successful you will be in future

Do you mind the idiot. He's talking of not having a job, instead of him to get his butt off the bed and head straight to the construction site to do some labourer job, he's there complaining of hunger. Hunger never catch am, nobody go tell am say kaki no be leather.

4 Likes

Re: Construction Of Fly Over In Abule Egba, Lagos (Photos) by mikeapollo: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Keneking:
Thanks to Fashola initiative grin

Which useless, corrupt, clueless and arrogant Fashola initiative?
He was only interested in VI, Lekki and Surulere axes where the rich live.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / Court Bars IGP From Arresting Oba Elegushi / Fact-Check: No Taliban Flag Was Hoisted In NEMA's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.