Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? (4186 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / 5 Questions Girls Will Hardly Say YES To / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some girls if not the majority derives joy in playing hard to get, some says they are testing if he is serious and truly in love while some claims that they don't want to appear so cheap to him.
There is this girl I've been toasting for past three months now but she has not say either yes or no to my advances which makes me totally loose interest in her and jejerly shift my attention to another girl. No time to waste. Some girls fail to understand that the more you play hard to get the more guys loose interest in you.
As for me I can only wait for maximum three months and if after that period of time she still dey prove stubborn then I waka comot for her mata.
So guys, how Long can you wait for her to say yes?

And to ladies in the house, how Long can a guy toast you before you say yes to him?
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by ImDharay: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
A minute...

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin

It depends sha... But for me, time is precious.. tongue

If I like him too, I don't have time to waste... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by RoyalBlak007: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
75 seconds

and that's it

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

It depends sha... But for me, time is precious.. tongue

If I like him too, I don't have time to waste... grin
I really appreciate your sincerity.
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
3 months cha? Odiegwu, if i ask u out and you start playing hard to get.. I will just walk away.. Introverts don't waste time.

4 Likes

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
I really appreciate your sincerity.

grin

No worries.. Juz an honest & direct answer all the way from south pole cheesy
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Kenzico(m): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
I do give up easily O!

***After all, there are pwenty Fishes in the Nile

Sometimes when you stop the advances, They will still want you to keep doing what you were doing.

Hmm....No time for SHYTES!

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
75 seconds

and that's it
hahahaha
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by ucheHapers(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
There weeks max, after a month u begin to lose value then u are either friendzoned or despised....

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
ucheHapers:
There weeks max, after a month u begin to lose value then u are either friendzoned or despised....
I concur
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by lobiologs(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
That moment...
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
If u nor say yes immediately bye
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by munchi(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Immediately.....cause it's a cycle...... Stranger-hi friend-normal friend-bestie -babe or Bleep mate .........no time for road side preaching
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by OfficialAwol(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
ImDharay:
A minute...

Spot on. I can never wait beyond a minute for a girl's response.

I marvel when I here that a guy proposed with a ring and the gal asked for some time to think about it. Omo, na to dump ur ass straight away.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
OfficialAwol:

Spot on. I can never wait beyond a minute for a girl's response.

I marvel when I here that a guy proposed with a ring and the gal asked for some time to think about it. Omo, na to dump ur ass straight away.

Nonsense!
this guy dey para ohhhh
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by m6tem: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
R2bees:
3 months cha? Odiegwu, if i ask u out and you start playing hard to get.. I will just walk away.. Introverts don't waste time.

Me too except if I notice she's different or special that's when I might wait for 3weeks max
After all relationship no be career.
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by drinkmorewater: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
3 months

Dude na semester U dey oh!!!

See eh, it shouldn't take that long and besides when wooing if U get positive vibes from her continue the woo cos the bridge will soon fall one day, however if no positive feedback within a short period like say a couple of weeks please just fall back, unless U feel she's worth the stress

I keep telling guys there are so many gurls that will like U gbam instantly on the spot and will show U yet they can form the hardest to another fellow

Please move more around and meet more people U will surely find em..

Oh and as for your question, like I said if I get any encouraging positive vibe from her then it continues up to the point she won't even realise we already an item

But no, I can't do 3 months, let me just *sigh and say a month!

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by ministeriallist: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by youngest85(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
one day
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by chris2face(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
3 What!!! men u tried the highest I have had to wait is 2weeks and that's the height of it
The lady in question refuse to give in, now am with her friend and she is dying
No time man

2 Likes

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bros i wonder o
m6tem:

Me too except if I notice she's different or special that's when I might wait for 3weeks max
After all relationship no be career.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by zicoraads: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
It depends on so many factors. But sincerely speaking, my interest always starts wanning after about 2 weeks. I hardly reach one month. But I think the latter should be the most I can endure. Then it's sayonara!
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
3months ? haba yaro ? maximum 2wks, if she's worth it.. then ..3wks.. anyhow sha, I meet d girls I know that re into me already.. secondly who would wanna say no to a 6ft9 , goodlooking , confident , rich yaro ?? grin
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Me still they wait answer from bae for over1 month. Doe I don kiss her sha. I doubt if need deh to wait for her answer .
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
zicoraads:
It depends on so many factors. But sincerely speaking, my interest always starts wanning after about 2 weeks. I hardly reach one month. But I think the latter should be the most I can endure. Then it's sayonara!
ok oooo
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by OfficialAwol(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
this guy dey para ohhhh

The stupidity of some girls makes me wanna exterminate girls from the face of the earth.

But I blame the guys who keep abiding by a girl's whims and caprices like a gigolo, the more.

So Abeg no be para. Na as e be me I talk so...
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Edwardhead(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
I've waited for 2years before and gained nothing...
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by 2dice01: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
we dont toast bae again besides toasting machine don cost... Tell her straight baby lets fvck
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
There are certain things I don't struggle with or impose. Friendship/companionship is one of them. I'm quite straight forward and don't have time for games. The moment I detect any form of repulsiveness, I park my self and go. Conversely, if I sense attraction, I commission my heart valve by 10%. I continue to open it up depending on her level of commitment, sincerity and trust
Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by Olami90: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
The max I can wait is 3 weeks. I have got no time for nonsense.
I DON'T and will never beg or persuade a lady to align her feelings with mine.
Lack of self esteem is what would make a sane guy be lurking around a lady.

When you move forward, you will discover there are ladies that are willing to have you and even better than the bone you are hanging on to.

1 Like

Re: Guys! How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Say YES To Your Advances? by sandraluca: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
my email sandra.546@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Thing About Yourself You Wish You Could Change? / Would You Stay In This Bathroom For Such Amount (pics) / 18+ Photo: Trey Songz Shares Raunchy Photo Of His Big Cassava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.