Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

From Christian To Atheist - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Christian To Atheist (9720 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh My Gracious God. It's well oo
now u quote otem...
Bt if it were an atheist who quotes a christian or creates a thread abt smtin he disbelieves in..
All hell wud let loose..
Hypocrite...
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

now u quote otem...
Bt if it were an atheist who quotes a christian or creates a thread abt smtin he disbelieves in..
All hell wud let loose..
Hypocrite...
Now that I quoted him what have I said that's disparaging? Maybe you shd check what Otem says to others.
Well, what do I expect from a cut throat atheist? No matter how hard you try, hypocrisy won't kill you.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

Now that I quoted him what have I said that's disparaging? Maybe you shd check what Otem says to others.
Well, what do I expect from a cut throat atheist? No matter how hard you try, hypocrisy won't kill you.
u mocked him...
U may want to lie..bt u knw u did...
I dnt care what otem does..on tin is sure...
When an atheist voices his opinions...insults nd derogatory comments flow...bt when a christian does so..it seems the christian has a higher human right...
Is it nt what u display?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

u mocked him...
U may want to lie..bt u knw u did...
I dnt care what otem does..on tin is sure...
When an atheist voices his opinions...insults nd derogatory comments flow...bt when a christian does so..it seems the christian has a higher human right...
Is it nt what u display?
Keep walking
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
realmindz:

lol, u shall surely perish in hell for wat u doing right now...watching me go astray wen u ve been urged by chisos to preach the gospel.

For angels in heaven shall celebrate over one soul saved, but u are here saying I'm insignificant.

have u forgotten the parable of the lost sheep and lost coin?
have u forgotten jesus came for the sinners and not the saints?

obviously u are jst a church goer, hell awaits u, Satan is celebrating u already and chisos is shaking his head in disappointment.
Didn't read. Ignored
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Anas09: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
hahn:

You guys should come together and form a chat group.

Call it "Deluded and proud"
Hahn this is you? Guy, oh mehnn are you ugly.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by hahn(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Anas09:

Hahn this is you? Guy, oh mehnn are you ugly.

tongue
Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 7:45am On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:
Keep walking
i'll keep walking in truth.. U'd keep walking in delusion.. So cool

3 Likes

Re: From Christian To Atheist by udysweet(f): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Gbam! No addition nor subtraction

Topestbilly:
undecided

Since your mind is made up, what can I say.

"I no longer feel guilty of sin I supposedly committed against a god that hasn't been verified."

But I will advise u not to engage in sinful acts cos u believe no one is taking records of the sins u commit, if not for religion sake at least for humanity sake.

The Muslim and Christian leaders have done more harm than good in helping the gullible ones going astray, I thank God for giving me reading and understanding abilities.

I strongly believe in God existence.

Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 10:51am On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

i'll keep walking in truth..
U'd keep walking in delusion..
So cool
Hahahahahahahaha. What is truth according to atheism?
Guy, take your negative vibes somewhere else. You are heating up the forum. I think I better ignore you before you give some people internal heat.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. What is truth according to atheism?
Guy, take your negative vibes somewhere else. You are heating up the forum. I think I better ignore you before you give some people internal heat.
truth is that u believe in an imaginary all loving being who threatens to burn u in hell for all eternity if u do not worship him tho he loves u wholehearthedly..and u spend the rest of ur precious life trying to save urself frm that imaginary beings imaginary eternal damnation..
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

truth is that u believe in an imaginary all loving being who threatens to burn u in hell for all eternity if u do not worship him tho he loves u wholehearthedly..and u spend the rest of ur precious life trying to save urself frm that imaginary beings imaginary eternal damnation..
And that's your definition of truth according to atheism?
Okay, Guy, am the one whose loving father will burn in Hellfire eternally, so what's your biff in that?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 2:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

And that's your definition of truth according to atheism?
Okay, Guy, am the one whose loving father will burn in Hellfire eternally, so what's your biff in that?
the human in me deprives me frm observing my fellow human waste/misuse his life...
Once u understand that life is precious...u then extrapolate to others around u and begin to see the value of theirs...
The same way u preach to muslims,pagan worshippers etc because u believe they will rot in hell if u dnt tell them abt ur god...
Atheists are not immoral..
Get that silly thought outt of ur head
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

the human in me deprives me frm observing my fellow human waste/misuse his life...
Once u understand that life is precious...u then extrapolate to others around u and begin to see the value of theirs...
The same way u preach to muslims,pagan worshippers etc because u believe they will rot in hell if u dnt tell them abt ur god...
Atheists are not immoral..
Get that silly thought outt of ur head
Alright, alright. Now can you go take your meds?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
youngest85:

Get a copy of grail message and ur liberation will complete
I've read it, there are gaps.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

What have I now said that constitute an insult? He is not the other Truthman. The way he sounds, he is boy compared to the other Truthman. I have encountered him before.

I been in a particular thread with him before and asked him the same question, he said he is not that Truthman.
You are HopefulLandlord now, if another person picks your moniker but just adds, say a digit to it, what is it called if not impersonation?

That guy has another Moniker but decided to pick up Truthman again when he knows there's a prominent Truthman in this section. That's a commendable thing to do ba?

What am I even saying. You are an Atheist. You can kill someone, after all, it's only when u see it as wrong, then it's wrong.
In this section who doesn't know Truthman12?

You are quick to come for my throat becos he is an atheist, if he were a Christian, u won't say a thing.

HopefulLandlord, am beginning to take note of you in a particular way. This guy here did something wrong by impersonating another person, (which is misleading already) but rather than speak up and condemn him, you have quickly moved to attack me.

BTW, didn't you say you were out of this Atheist section (because it's not religion section)? What are u doing here?

My dear, Truthman83 is very very different from truthman12....

The use of a name becomes impersonation when you use the exact name someone else has used...
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Very true. He knows that if he named it Atheists section, he will never see us here, so he named it religion section. With the motive to destroy the faith of week and feeble Christians. But here is what they Bible says about people like Seun

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, and cause them to fall, it were better for him that a MILLSTONE were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew:18:6

There's accountability time.

Should christians be weak and feeble to the extent of getting swayed by atheists words?!

Just asking
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jadonjack:

My dear, Truthman83 is very very different from truthman12....

The use of a name becomes impersonation when you use the exact name someone else has used...
Then how come he is being mistaken for Truthman12?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
analice107:

Then how come he is being mistaken for Truthman12?

Did you mistake him for truthman12? No? That's because yu were patient enough to see the diff in the monikers.

Little things matters a lot, my dear
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jadonjack:

Did you mistake him for truthman12? No? That's because yu were patient enough to see the diff in the monikers.

Little things matters a lot, my dear
At first, yes I mistook him for Trurhman12. But I asked him and he said he wasn't and that he didn't even know there's was another Truthman. But two other people mistook him for Truthman12. There's another Truthman13. This one is a Muslim who is always debating with Truthman12. That one registered that Moniker with the intent to mislead.
Most people don't bother taking note of the Numerals attached to people's monikers.
Anyways, he is not Truthman12
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jadonjack:

Should christians be weak and feeble to the extent of getting swayed by atheists words?!

Just asking
You are a youngman. Are you married now? because the last time we chatted you were still single.
(How's your Dad by the way? I hope He's doing OK?)

When u have kids you'd understand what I mean by "feeble and weak". Toddlers are clumsy, but curious. They are prune to fall into danger. They don't know what they would do that will hurt them. Fire is hurt, it burns, but they wld want to put their hands in it. Kids pick up snakes without knowing the Danger.
It's your duty as a parent to protect them from hurting themselves.

That's how it is with people who just got born again. Whether you believe it or not, it's the same. It doesn't matter if they were 20 yrs or 40 or even 80. New birth is new birth.
Spiritually, the older the clumsier sef.

Little stuff can throw them off balance. So, we tend them as we do Toddlers until they mature in spirit.
There's nothing to be ashamed of in it.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:

You are a youngman. Are you married now? because the last time we chatted you were still single.
(How's your Dad by the way? I hope He's doing OK?)

When u have kids you'd understand what I mean by "feeble and weak". Toddlers are clumsy, but curious. They are prune to fall into danger. They don't know what they would do that will hurt them. Fire is hurt, it burns, but they wld want to put their hands in it. Kids pick up snakes without knowing the Danger.
It's your duty as a parent to protect them from hurting themselves.

That's how it is with people who just got born again. Whether you believe it or not, it's the same. It doesn't matter if they were 20 yrs or 40 or even 80. New birth is new birth.
Spiritually, the older the clumsier sef.

Little stuff can throw them off balance. So, we tend them as we do Toddlers until they mature in spirit.
There's nothing to be ashamed of in it.

There you go again, anybody who doesn't reason or walk in your path is regarded as a kid!

In which of my post dd I say I'm single?!(That's not the issue ere anyway) Quote me pls

New born christians should watch, learn and ask questions from there christian counterparts not from an atheist, agnostic or even a muslim

The moment you decide to speak out and challenge someone of others religion or no religion, it means you are ripe enough as a christian to defend what you believe, you shouldn't be considered "weak and feeble"

My kid and your kid are in front of a burning candle, few mimutes later, my kid cried out, we went dere and we see he got his finger burnt while your kid is beside him trying to console him in his little way..

You knw what the diff is between this two kids?! One is so eager to see what adulthood has to offer that he forgot he's still a toddler, the other accepts he's still a toddler and watches how and when it is advisable to touch the candle...

Atheists don't look out for weak and feeble christians to destroy, Weak and feeble christians gave themselves out at the mercy of atheist...

And BTW, my dads getting better(thanks to my physiotherapist)

2 Likes

Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jadonjack:

There you go again, anybody who doesn't reason or walk in your path is regarded as a kid!

In which of my post dd I say I'm single?!(That's not the issue ere anyway) Quote me pls

New born christians should watch, learn and ask questions from there christian counterparts not from an atheist, agnostic or even a muslim

The moment you decide to speak out and challenge someone of others religion or no religion, it means you are ripe enough as a christian to defend what you believe, you shouldn't be considered "weak and feeble"

My kid and your kid are in front of a burning candle, few mimutes later, my kid cried out, we went dere and we see he got his finger burnt while your kid is beside him trying to console him in his little way..

You knw what the diff is between this two kids?! One is so eager to see what adulthood has to offer that he forgot he's still a toddler, the other accepts he's still a toddler and watches how and when it is advisable to touch the candle...

Atheists don't look out for weak and feeble christians to destroy, Weak and feeble christians gave themselves out at the mercy of atheist...

And BTW, my dads getting better(thanks to my physiotherapist)
OK.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by laribari(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:

I love you with all my heart.

Thanks a lot! Do not mind these people who are preaching satanic gospel instead of the good news.

tongue grin
Re: From Christian To Atheist by laribari(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
analice107:

Wow. I love this. "Bible Version of the Nazarene.
Without which no access to God. Wonderful. Thanks.

It is written that the LORD taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Many people try to manipulate God but their wisdom is foolishness before the most high.
The wisdom of God is greater.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
laribari:

It is written that the LORD taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Many people try to manipulate God but their wisdom is foolishness before the most high.
The wisdom of God is greater.
I know right?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by analice107: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
laribari:

Thanks a lot! Do not mind these people who are preaching satanic gospel instead of the good news.

tongue grin
They are doing their part. Tares are not to just be in out midst doing nothing nah. They must plant errors and try to subvert the good news.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Image123(m): 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ishilove:

He is now free to sin boldly and live without a spiritual compass.

One, i asked "how the so called pulling off the wool has helped you better than me". BETTER THAN ME. i do not want to sin, not to mention sin boldly. It's unfortunate that he/you wants to sin. Well, the Bible teaches clearly about the degenerate human nature. Fortunately, it also presents a viable and trackable solution/alternative.
It is unfortunate that you lack any moral compass. i do not see as appropriate freedom, the freedom to rape or murder or steal or be dishonest. When a human sees it as freedom to hate, be filled with wrath, indulge in witchcraft, kidnapping, lawlessness and other forms of sin. It only shows the need for humanity to be closer to God. Thanks for showing us once again that life outside Jesus is not all that.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Image123:

One, i asked "how the so called pulling off the wool has helped you better than me". BETTER THAN ME. i do not want to sin, not to mention sin boldly. It's unfortunate that he/you wants to sin. Well, the Bible teaches clearly about the degenerate human nature. Fortunately, it also presents a viable and trackable solution/alternative.
It is unfortunate that you lack any moral compass. i do not see as appropriate freedom, the freedom to rape or murder or steal or be dishonest. When a human sees it as freedom to hate, be filled with wrath, indulge in witchcraft, kidnapping, lawlessness and other forms of sin. It only shows the need for humanity to be closer to God. Thanks for showing us once again that life outside Jesus is not all that.
WTF?! undecided

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ishilove:

He is now free to sin boldly and live without a spiritual compass.
you are wrong atheism to us atheist means more than a disbelief in god, it means been responsible for everything that occurs in your life knowing fully well no skydaddy or mummy are not watching you,i think you should read about lee kwan yew,tai solarin and even wole soyinka those are responsible people and even thomas paine
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
stephenmorris:
you are wrong atheism to us atheist means more than a disbelief in god, it means been responsible for everything that occurs in your life knowing fully well no skydaddy or mummy are not watching you,i think you should read about lee kwan yew,tai solarin and even wole soyinka those are responsible people and even thomas paine
Wole Soyinka isn't an atheist. He is a traditionalist who doesn't believe in the God of the Jews, but a supreme deity known as 'Olodumare'.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulfilling Your Role In A Struggling Marriage As A Christian Spouse / What's Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) ? / Bitter Truth About Islam, It Growing Numbers And It Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.