Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

From Christian To Atheist - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Christian To Atheist (9719 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Christian To Atheist by ifenes(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
I heard I created this thread,maybe I own Analice107,winner01 too. Apparently I rant with winner01 whenever I lose my mind, I created KingEbukaNaija to give more likes to my winner01 account etc. No one should take these accounts serious.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by laribari(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
analice107:

They are doing their part. Tares are not to just be in out midst doing nothing nah. They must plant errors and try to subvert the good news.

True talk..
Re: From Christian To Atheist by laribari(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
analice107:

I know right?

I don't get! know what?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

truth is that u believe in an imaginary all loving being who threatens to burn u in hell for all eternity if u do not worship him tho he loves u wholehearthedly..and u spend the rest of ur precious life trying to save urself frm that imaginary beings imaginary eternal damnation..

Only fools say that there is no God -Psalm 14:1.
Even demons believe and shudder -James 2:19.
It is epic folly to believe that God is non-existent and at the same time believing that satan exists.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

It is epic folly to believe that God is non-existent and at the same time believing that satan exists.
where did i say i believe in satan
..bro seriously are u daft?
Abeg swerve with ur imaginary god..

4 Likes

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

where did i say i believe in satan
..bro seriously are u daft?
Abeg swerve with ur imaginary god..

Sir, we ain't quarreling. I really would like to know why you think God is imaginary, if you don't mind.
This world is much deeper than what we see with our carnal eyes.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

Sir, we ain't quarreling. I really would like to know why you think God is imaginary, if you don't mind.
what is god?
Who is god?
Is there only one god or there cud be a whole race ofcreator gods?
I do not know...
Bt i know that the christian god,,islamic god,,abrahamic gods etc are not the source of this universe(if the quantum multiverse is false)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

what is god?
Who is god?
Is there only one god or there cud be a whole race ofcreator gods?
I do not know...
Bt i know that the christian god,,islamic god,,abrahamic gods etc are not the source of this universe(if the quantum multiverse is false)

I have quite a lot of things I would love to share with you from personal experiences and encounters.
You said you disagree with the truth about God making this universe, right? Fine! Can you please enlighten me on your conviction on how this universe came about? I would take it up from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

I have quite a lot of things I would love to share with you from personal experiences and encounters.
keep personal experiences and encounter aside..its no stake..
Other religions do have it...why do u feel urs is special?

You said you disagree with the truth about God The christian God making this universe, right? Fine!
Can you please enlighten me on your conviction on how this universe came about? I would take it up from there.
[/quote]
k lemme face ur christian perspective only..
it was nt created instantaneously as the bible claimed..
This universe originated through a big bang...which is still ongoing(expansion of the universe)
Re: From Christian To Atheist by wirinet(m): 5:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

I think the word God is imaginary because it is always created in the minds of specific people to reflect their fears, aspirations, ambitions and knowledge. The ancient Jews would imagine a God that would help them win wars and conquer their enemies. The first century Jews needed a God that would help them tolerate the oppression of the Roman empire, and hence their new God Jesus had to be a peaceful Jew. If they warred against the Romans and created a war God like Yahweh, the romans would have annihilated them. The Nordic people also created a very violent God. The Greeks created a more Democratic and wise God. Etc.
Just like beauty which is the eye of the beholder, God is in the mind of the beholder.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

keep personal experiences and encounter aside..its no stake..
Other religions do have it...why do u feel urs is special?

Can you please enlighten me on your conviction on how this universe came about? I would take it up from there.

k lemme face ur christian perspective only..
it was nt created instantaneously as the bible claimed..
This universe originated through a big bang...which is still ongoing(expansion of the universe)

Sir, inasmuch as we were given a step-by-step analysis on how this earth came to be in Scriptures, of which I'm not quite sure if any other religion has disputed; could you please tutor me on how exactly this your 'Big Bang' theory brought this earth from the point of nothingness to point where we are now? Demonstrate it in such a way that I can relate to.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by raphieMontella: 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

Sir, inasmuch as we were given a step-by-step analysis on how this earth came to be in Scriptures, of which I'm not quite sure if any other religion has disputed; could you please tutor me on how exactly this your 'Big Bang' theory brought this earth from the point of nothingness to point where we are now. Demonstrate it in such a way that I can relate to.
the universe and all that is in it was once confined to a singularity....
A singularity is not ''nothing''
thats one mistake many people make...
The big bang has not ended yet..it is ongoing as u and i speak...
Re: From Christian To Atheist by wirinet(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

Sir, inasmuch as we were given a step-by-step analysis on how this earth came to be in Scriptures, shocked of which I'm not quite sure if any other religion has disputed; could you please tutor me on how exactly this your 'Big Bang' theory brought this earth from the point of nothingness to point where we are now. Demonstrate it in such a way that I can relate to.

Step by step analysis on how the earth came to be? Do you know what analysis means.
Let me give another step by step "analysis of how the earth came to be.
" Summary and Analysis: Greek Mythology The Beginnings — Creation. In the beginning there was only Chaos, an empty void. But somehow this enormous vacancy gave birth to Gaea, the earth, to Tartarus, the great region beneath the earth, and to Eros, the shining god of love and attraction.
And there are many more " step by step analysis" analysis of how the earth came to be, in fact, every culture on earth has a " step by step analysis" of how the earth came to be.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by realmindz: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

Sir, inasmuch as we were given a step-by-step analysis on how this earth came to be in Scriptures, of which I'm not quite sure if any other religion has disputed; could you please tutor me on how exactly this your 'Big Bang' theory brought this earth from the point of nothingness to point where we are now. Demonstrate it in such a way that I can relate to.

at the bolded grin grin
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
raphieMontella:

the universe and all that is in it was once confined to a singularity....
A singularity is not ''nothing''
thats one mistake many people make...
The big bang has not ended yet..it is ongoing as u and i speak...

Even the proponents of your so-called Big Bang clearly stated that:
"Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know".
Isn't it folly, really, beholding a marvelously and articulatedly crafted masterpiece like the earth and then concluding that it is the effect of one funny bang.
Well, dear friend, I'm here to notify you about how much Christ loved you that He layed His Life down for you.
One amazing thing about the Bible is that It gave us an untainted picture of the Past, Present and the Future. No other book ever did.
These atheists rescinded on their hold on atheism on their death beds: www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97433

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: From Christian To Atheist by wirinet(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
ROCK100:

Even the proponents of your so-called Big Bang clearly stated that:
"Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know".
Isn't it folly, really, beholding a marvelously and articulatedly crafted masterpiece like the earth and then concluding that it is the effect of one funny bang.
Well, dear friend, I'm here to notify you about how much Christ loved you that He layed His Life down for you.
One amazing thing about the Bible is that It gave us an untainted picture of the Past, Present and the Future. No other book ever did.
These atheists rescinded on there hold on atheism on their death beds: www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97433

GOD BLESS YOU!
So a Jewish man called Jesus Christ created the universe and then decided to be born of a Virgin girl in order to be killed by his fellow Jews as a sacrifice to himself to save us from his wrath.
Indeed ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Okay.. Is dis supposed to be a testimony?? U are thanking nairaland for making you a complete atheist? .. Wow! I never knew this forum was dominated by people who don't believe the supreme God.. I would have stayed away..
Well.. I don't like wasting my time on people who have decided 2 be deaf and blind
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
wirinet:

So a Jewish man called Jesus Christ created the universe and then decided to be born of a Virgin girl in order to be killed by his fellow Jews as a sacrifice to himself to save us from his wrath.

An 'ignorant' man presented established facts on how the world came by, and an 'informed and knowledgeable' man refutted them and yet hasn't been able to present his own facts.
Sir, I'm patiently waiting.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Godwin2016: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
ROCK100:

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Tellemall: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
It feels great to have pulled the wool off someone's eyes through this medium

I hereby hope the below people also have that wool pulled from their eyes

Winner01 , Richirich713, naijadeyhia scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2, Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 , InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia , Jeromejnr, thoniameek, anas09, Tufanja, elantraceey, ceeted, Chidexter, lezz, analice107, bxcode, Topeakintola, Tellemall, Ishilove, Drefan2, Strawman, dazzle101, Dejideji1, Farmerforlife, 4evergod2, udysweet, Edelweiss44, KingEbukaNaija

We need to free everyone from those tales written by deluded people who had too much to drink

Why are you mentioning names that want nothing to do with your religious posts?

When did Tellemall become one of your nairaland friends?

Yet atheists will beat their chests claiming to be wise and logical people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Anas09: 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tellemall:

Why are you mentioning names that want nothing to do with your religious posts?

When did Tellemall become one of your nairaland friends?

Yet atheists will beat their chests claiming to be wise and logical people.
Search me oo. I don't know what i have to do with him.

1 Like

Re: From Christian To Atheist by Tellemall: 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Anas09:

Search me oo. I don't know what i have to do with him.

I honestly wonder what the problem with that person is.

It's so tasteless to just name names for no reason at all.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by malvisguy212: 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tenniebenson:
Okay.. Is dis supposed to be a testimony?? U are thanking nairaland for making you a complete atheist? .. Wow! I never knew this forum was dominated by people who don't believe the supreme God.. I would have stayed away..
Well.. I don't like wasting my time on people who have decided 2 be deaf and blind
This Forum is control by Evil mind, deceptive spirit, lying tongue. The devil is really at work.
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Anas09: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Tellemall:

I honestly wonder what the problem with that person is.

It's so tasteless to just name names for no reason at all.
Its a new trend and am still trying to trace back to who began it. Where do they even gather these Monikers from?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by ifenes(m): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2016
wirinet:

Can you imagine?
Re: From Christian To Atheist by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2016
malvisguy212:
This Forum is control by Evil mind, deceptive spirit, lying tongue. The devil is really at work.
Seriously it baffles me... There are so many atheist here... A christian who doesn't know what and who he believes in will fall at the way this site is moving... I'm sorry to say..but this is a site originated by the devil himself.. God!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Christian To Atheist by InvertedHammer: 1:39am On Aug 31, 2016
/
Final destination: God.

Religious fanatics are fighting about which way is the best and only way to God. Christians claim the best way is through Christ. Why? Because bible tells them that Jesus said so. Muslims shout Mohammed because the koran told them to hate infidels while traditionals embrace libation because it was handed down from the forefathers.

As a traveller, one has an option of going from Abuja to Lagos by road, air, train, etc. But each religion does not want to hear that -- their way or no way!

It is dysfunctional for one group to fight over which one is the best. Air travellers spite road travellers who in turn disrespect people who go by train just as muslims spite christians who in turn spite traditionalists. Muslims kill and maim christians. Christians burn and destroy shrines. Traditionalist turn around and use jazz on christians who rain eternal condemnation on muslims. And the cycle continues. What are they fighting for? How to get to God.

I think we can all live together in peace. We are all ignorant.
\

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulfilling Your Role In A Struggling Marriage As A Christian Spouse / What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? / What's Your Favorite Bible Verse(s) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.