Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

PDP Convention.........the Beauty Of Democracy (apc....it's Time To Sit Up) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention.........the Beauty Of Democracy (apc....it's Time To Sit Up) (499 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / How Makarfi Beat Sheriff In Bid For PDP Convention- The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention.........the Beauty Of Democracy (apc....it's Time To Sit Up) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
PDP plans to stand up strong come 17 August 2016 against all odds cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nigerians should sit back and be entertained as the ruling party APC either sits up or lie down.

Democracy honestly depends on the strength and wisdom of the opposition to keep the ruling party in line. This basically and at most times benefit the citizens.

Therefore, I pray that strong opposition parties rise up to strengthen our Democracy.....just as in the UK, etc. Nigerians should never depend on any political party to develop us but in Democracy.

The fear of not been voted for if your political party under-performs will force both the members and the party machineries to wake up or stay alert to benefit of the People.

This is a lesson learnt by PDP (that you can be kicked out of office) and I sincerely hope APC applies wisdom and remember the people that voted them into POWER.

God Bless Nigeria, God Bless our Democracy and God Bless ME cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

TrueSenator has Spoken cool cool cool

Click 'Like' if you agree with me.
Re: PDP Convention.........the Beauty Of Democracy (apc....it's Time To Sit Up) by eyeview: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Your analysis is good but unfortunately APC is not working on winning the people's affection,rather they are strengthening their rigging machinery so that the people's votes will not count by 2019. Imo state rerun is a strong example.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Worsen A Recession! / Economic Recession: Nigerians Have Realised Electing APC Was A Costly Mistake- / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Alleges Smear Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.