Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Your Expectation When You About Giving The Girl Gala - Mature Minds Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Expectation When You About Giving The Girl Gala - Mature Minds Only (562 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / Strictly For Mature Minds ( Viewers Discretion) / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Expectation When You About Giving The Girl Gala - Mature Minds Only by hotwax: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
Have your expectations ever been dashed after playing with a lady?

From experience, women are not what we picture them to be.

There is this chick I caught sometimes ago. I got her so easily and I assumed she must be cheap. She even asked me out stylishly. So when I asked for se_x, she agreed straight away. I didnt feel excited when she agreed to go bedding with me. But when we started dancing, I observed she was so tight as if she was a virgin. I could'nt believe my gala.

I also met a 18 or 19 year old babe. It took me 6 months before she opened her leg. I had even given up that she was not gonna give in until she came knocking one evening. My expectation was high, I was thinking she is still young. She is a learner. To cut the story short, I received the shock of my life that evening. This young lady is so wide. I had to stop intermittently and look into that hole to be sure I was actually inserting in the right hole (Shebi na only one hole ). It was embarrassing. I had to stop along the line. I gave her headache as an excuse.

Anytime I see the chick, I be like "Hello madam". Na respect levels now. Even Asha_wo no loose reach (Although I have never tasted ashawo before).

Oya to you holier than thou fellas. I know your usual comment. grin angry angry angry angry angry Remember I wrote mature minds only.

(1) (Reply)

Can't Believe This Shitt / Checkout This Amazing Engagement Cake / The Friend Zone - The Mystery Behind It Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.