Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... (864 Views)

"To Be A Man Is Not Easy " - AN OVERRATED STATEMENT? / Sex Is Overrated And Overhyped / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by FinestPINACLE(f): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
I jeje went to buy something today in a store at Umuahia. My right hand was filled with items and so I used my left hand to bring out money from my purse and gave him. He was just looking at me like mumu.. I said oga ur money, he said and am giving him with a left hand. I shld throw d money on d floor or drop the items am holding in my hand to give him d money. I was shocked wen he said I lacked home training DAT niggars sends galz back to Nigeria from abroad cuz of DAT n said I shld apologize. He saw my hands wia filled. I kuku drop wat I not from him n left. Nigerians can be annoying.
In another note, I saw a moving train for d 1st time in d east in umuahia.

2 Likes

Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Only in Nigeria that using left hand is regarded as being disrespectful...

Still wondering what I did to God for him to send me to Africa.... Still wondering!.
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Still wondering what I did to God for him to send me to Africa.... Still wondering!.
undecided Africa is a wonderful continent ta live on.
Its ridiclous customs and ideals,that's the issue
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by sinaj(f): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol grin

I dnt evn knw what is wrong with using the left arm

Xme thing happened to me yestide, I just left the shop. Didnt av dat kinda patience yestide.
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol... Don't wonder again ma dear, jex face reality grin
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
sinaj:
Lol grin

I dnt evn knw what is wrong with using the left arm

Xme thing happened to me yestide, I just left the shop. Didnt av dat kinda patience yestide.
urz is beta dey jex said it o.. Mine, d man on top my money matter was demanding for an apology. People arnd evn seeing loads in my right hand was saying say am sorry, u hv learnt something new today...
Chai... Like say na money for left hand be em bad luck for business.
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
I tink say na only yoruba dey do that rubbish.
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
undecided Africa is a wonderful continent ta live on.
Its ridiclous customs and ideal thats the issue

Oya come and live here na
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Oya come and live here na
I plan 2 in a number of countries on the continent. .....
.....Especially Kenya, Egypt an d Ghana.Gotta see Ghana......
.....Love their fashion week I watch on YouTube and I wana see the land.

You ever been 2 any of those places??......
.......I know they are close2 you,Ghana.
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Touching my left ball in bed is a sign of disrespect...Anything left is utterly disrespectful
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by Pouyan: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
No respect, you use left hand
Re: Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... by FinestPINACLE(f): 4:46am On Aug 17, 2016
Vanquay16:
Touching my left ball in bed is a sign of disrespect...Anything left is utterly disrespectful
lolzzz.. U no well grin grin wink

(1) (Reply)

**all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) / How My Lecturer Slept With Me And Still Failed Me – Young Lady Narrates / 8 Types Of Nigerian Girls You'll Encounter In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.