Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke (1192 Views)

Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke by MeanChris(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
The Ondo State Chairman of the All Progressives Congress
(APC), Hon. Isaac Kekemeke, yesterday boasted that he had
been allegedly given enough money by the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu to deliver the party’s
primary election in favour of Mr. Segun Abraham.

Kekemeke made this statement while speaking with reporters who besieged his residence at Alagbaka in Akure, the state capital following the sealing off of the party Secretariat by aggrieved members on Tuesday morning.

Kekemeke boasted to reporters on the alleged plans by the
leaders before addressing them officially.
He told them that those aggrieved about the decision of
Tinubu are only deceiving themselves and have no financial
muscles and political weight to change their plans.

But when addressing reporters officially, he said there is no
going back on conducting free and fair primary election for
governorship aspirants in the party.

The party primary comes up August 27 in Akure, the state
capital. Kekemeke said irrespective of blackmail from some quarters, he will continue to pursue the course of free, fair and transparent poll.

www.dailypost.ng/2016/08/16/tinubu-given-enough-money-win-ondo-apc-governorship-primary-abraham-kekemeke/

Re: Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke by HungerBAD: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke by Babacele: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
hehehehe...all their plans to know the candidate is being foiled. we go shock Ebola and Igbos come September.
Re: Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke by gen2briz(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
I really can't comprehend the title and the body of this story.. .
Re: Tinubu Has Given Me Enough Money To Win Ondo– Kekemeke by IllegalMoney: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
U and Thief-nubu have failed already.

Ondo State is not Osun State.

U candidature is Dead on Arrival

(1) (Reply)

Ekweramadu, Maikarfi, Akpabio, Wike, Mantu, Seriake At PDP Convention (video) / Buhari Is The Cause Of His Own Misfortune / Agip, Oando And Shell With Supply Capacity Of 300,000 Bpd. (NDA) AVENGERS BOMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.