Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. (4307 Views)

Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
First off, i really can't put up with the stress of having a girl friend.

The need for attention, incessant phone calls, assurance and reassurances and all.

The best i could come up with is a friends with benefits arrangement.

Ladies can be so demanding too and i don't see any benefits that accrue to keeping a girl who doesn't cook or clean and yet make demands for money.

Finally, sex is just too cheap and most times our ladies are not adventurous enough to do the extraordinary. A visit to the strip club with just 5k and i'll have the time of my life with at least 2 strippers bumping and grinding me plus booby slaps and all.

Is anybody with me on this one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Essence6055: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:
The need for attention, incessant phone calls, assurance and reassurances and all.
Ladies can be so demanding too and i don't see any benefits that accrue to keeping a girl who doesn't cook or clean and yet make demands for money.
Finally, sex is just too cheap and most times our ladies are not adventurous enough to do the extraordinary. A visit to the strip club with just 5k and i'll have the time of my life with at least 2 strippers bumping and grinding me plus booby slaps and all.

In other words you cannot manage a wife and a home,

#Thinkresponsibly

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Essence6055:

#Thinkresponsibly

A girlfriend is different from a wife.

Girlfriends of these days are liabilities while a 'good' wife is an asset.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Pouyan: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
I'm with you, women think a boyfriend is a full-time job where they get paid to do nothing but have sex and be a pain in the arse.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Pouyan: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
Essence6055:

#Thinkresponsibly
a girlfriend is not a wife sir
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by naijaboiy: 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

A girlfriend is different from a wife.

Girlfriends of these days are liabilities while a 'good' wife is an asset.
It's funny that in this age and time some men still think they will just bump into a woman and then she automatically becomes your wife.

There is no way she will become your wife if she does not start from being your girlfriend.

Or how else do you plan to do it again?

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:
a girlfriend is not a wife sir

Bro please tell them, especially all these girls playing hard to get.

Some of us aren't even into all these relationship nonsense. cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

It's funny that in this age and time some men still think they will just bump into a woman and then she automatically becomes your wife.

There is no way she will become your wife if she does not start from being your girlfriend.

Or how else do you plan to do it again?

It only takes an act to make a girl your wife and that's giving her a ring and meeting her parents. At that point, she resumes her wifely duties.

Courtship is a more serious version of dating.

Most girls go into dating just for what they can get out of the relationship but going into courtship is more serious. At that point, she also considers what she's bringing to the table so in that case, it's much easier.

As a matter a fact, the desperate ones take more responsibilities than the guy so courtship is a lot easier than just dating a girl.

Have you ever noticed how a girls attitude changes when you promise to marry her?

The sex becomes more regular and she starts taking up responsibilities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Pouyan: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

Bro please tell them, especially all these girls playing hard to get.
Some of us aren't even into all these relationship nonsense. cool
cool They need to know
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

Sorry.. Am not with you on this... At all!
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Cholls(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
my brother I tire o.......... One realisation I came to, and I don't know if this is just me or other guys feel it too, is that the level of lust you feel for some of these girls doesn't always translate into enjoying sex with them more. There would be times when I'd really lust after some girl but when I banged her for the first time it would almost be a let down. Not because they weren't good in bed or didn't look as good naked as I'd hoped, just because at the end of the day a gash is a gash and sex is sex. I don't know if that makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Kemicares(f): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
undecided hmmmmmm
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Cholls:
my brother I tire o.......... One realisation I came to, and I don't know if this is just me or other guys feel it too, is that the level of lust you feel for some of these girls doesn't always translate into enjoying sex with them more. There would be times when I'd really lust after some girl but when I banged her for the first time it would almost be a let down. Not because they weren't good in bed or didn't look as good naked as I'd hoped, just because at the end of the day a gash is a gash and sex is sex. I don't know if that makes sense.

Very true. grin
It feels the same regardless of their beauty or shape. cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:
Hmmm
Kemicares:
undecided hmmmmmm
Why are you humming? undecided
Is there anything bad in what i said?
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by naijaboiy: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

It only takes an act to make a girl your wife and that's giving her a ring and meeting her parents. At that point, she resumes her wifely duties.

Courtship is a more serious version of dating.

Most girls go into dating just for what they can get out of the relationship but going into courtship is more serious. At that point, she also considers what she's bringing to the table so in that case, it's much easier.

As a matter a fact, the desperate ones take more responsibilities than the guy so courtship is a lot easier than just dating a girl.

Have you ever noticed how a girls attitude changes when you promise to marry her?

The sex becomes more regular and she starts taking up responsibilities.
You call it courtship but it's still the same thing. She will be your girlfriend until you ask her to be your wife.

Of course if you want to go into a relationship as a responsible man you ought to take things seriously. Therefore, those things the Op said he doesn't want to do or can't do must be done else I don't think he's looking for a wife yet.

You can't jump stages. If you do, it will backfire at you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
naijaboiy:

You call it courtship but it's still the same thing. She will be your girlfriend until you ask her to be your wife.

Of course if you want to go into a relationship as a responsible man you ought to take thugs seriously. Therefore, those things the Op said he doesn't want to do or can't do must be done else I don't think he's looking for a wife yet.

You can't jump stages. If you do, it will backfire at you.

I intend marrying my best friend without even dating her.
All i need is to have a good understanding of who she is as she does with me.

Will that backfire?
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

Why are you humming? undecided
Is there anything bad in what i said?

Not really
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
lilyqueen:

Not really
So can you marry a guy like me,even if i don't follow you to the church? grin
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

I intend marrying my best friend without even dating her.
All i need is to have a good understanding of who she is as she does with me.

Will that backfire?
I don't see how you can ask your best friend to marry you if you both don't have feelings for each other and when you do, you will at least date for a while even if it's one month. So you can learn other things and prepare well for what you're about to enter.

Common man! I'm not supposed to be explaining all these shït to you. It's a normal thing which every mature adult knows when it comes to marriage.

You don't see a girl today and put a ring on her finger and expect your marriage to last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Am with you on this... lol
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2016
Essence6055:

#Thinkresponsibly

Let's stop been hypocritical here. The young man just expressed himself. It's his choice and life. He didn't ask for advise. If you aren't in with him on this, you ought to just read and remain mute.
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

So can you marry a guy like me,even if i don't follow you to the church? grin

I can't marry a stranger
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by bitchcrafts: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Same here oh, I mean, I don't even have time to look after myself(very well) less looking after another geez!... unless its vacation tho tongue
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

you are not alone trust me.
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
party:

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by FreeSpirited: 2:42am On Aug 17, 2016
I have experienced love. love is a beautiful thing. Mutual and reciprocated love bring fulfilment and bliss to a relationship. makes it a memorably wonderful experience. Without love , relationship is meaningless, just stress. Bro, all you need is love, relationship will naturally follow with ease...........
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Pouyan:
I'm with you, women think a boyfriend is a full-time job where they get paid to do nothing but have sex and be a pain in the arse.
lol
I once had a female friend
As soon as I told her that I liked her,
She started asking me for airtime.
Funny enough she doesn't call me with the card and she is always saying I don't call her.
Na so d friendship take end.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 17, 2016
The incessant calls is one thing I don't like.

But guys mind the kinda girls you sleep
with o

Some girls are not girls o

They are spirit in female container looking for destinies to destroy.
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by roymary: 5:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

I can't marry a stranger
So in other words, you'll like to know me.
Re: Why I Don't Have A Girlfriend. by RENOWNED2(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2016
This Dude Must Be Feeling Unique, Sorry To Bust Your Bubble Bro But There Are Millions Of Us...

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS Is There Anything Sweeter Than A Woman's Vagina In This World? / ‘I Wake Up In The Morning With Wet Panties’ – Lady Says Spirit Sleeps With Her / Andrew Tate Fans Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.