Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners (4857 Views)

Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps / NIGERIAN STRUCTURE - The YORUBA Memorandum Of May 11, 1994 In Akure. / Aregbesola Compensates Farmers & Land Owners Affected By Road Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by mezynaija(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
The Plateau State Government through the Ministry for Housing and Urban Development has signed a Memorandum Of Understanding of the sum of Twenty Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Naira (N25.7 million) with the land owners of Laminga in Fobur District of Jos East Local Government Area for the Federal Government Housing Scheme.

The Commissioner for Housing and Urban Development, Architect Samuel Galadima while signing the agreement, expressed joy over the peaceful resolution of disputes concerning the land which had given way to the said purpose.

Galadima added that this was the beginning of good and people oriented projects that would happen in the state under the Rescue Administration of Governor Simon Bako Lalong.

In their separate remarks, the National President, Afizere Community and Cultural Development Association, Peter Azi Magaji and the Village Head of Laminga, Adagwom Izang Madaki on behalf of the Izere Nation expresses joy and appreciation to the State Government for the consideration to site the project in their area, promising to give their cooperation and support towards the success of the project.

The three families involved in the signing and receiving of the cheques for their lands were Adagwom Ishaya Afan, Bulus Itsegok Stephen and Markus Thomas Nyam.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/plateau-state-government-signs.html

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Consultville(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2016
OK
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2016
welldone sir....seen
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nectarbaba(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Pls hw much is a mudu of garri?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Integrityfarms(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Only when there is peace that we have sustainable development !
Good one

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Integrityfarms(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
Only when there is peace that we have sustainable development !
Good one
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Xionez(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Legally done. I applaud you, sir.

Went to find out which individual exactly owns the land for ages past and dialogued with them.
Some Governors would just point to a location, give authorization to forces to raid the place, then call in the bulldozers, set fire to what is left and finally call it a day /term well spent.
Funny thing is the project would stop halfway.
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2016
What Is the size of the land let's know if this agreement makes any sense or not
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2016
mezynaija:
The Plateau State Government through the Ministry for Housing and Urban Development has signed a Memorandum Of Understanding of the sum of Twenty Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand Naira (N25.7 million) with the land owners of Laminga in Fobur District of Jos East Local Government Area for the Federal Government Housing Scheme.

The Commissioner for Housing and Urban Development, Architect Samuel Galadima while signing the agreement, expressed joy over the peaceful resolution of disputes concerning the land which had given way to the said purpose.

Galadima added that this was the beginning of good and people oriented projects that would happen in the state under the Rescue Administration of Governor Simon Bako Lalong.

In their separate remarks, the National President, Afizere Community and Cultural Development Association, Peter Azi Magaji and the Village Head of Laminga, Adagwom Izang Madaki on behalf of the Izere Nation expresses joy and appreciation to the State Government for the consideration to site the project in their area, promising to give their cooperation and support towards the success of the project.

The three families involved in the signing and receiving of the cheques for their lands were Adagwom Ishaya Afan, Bulus Itsegok Stephen and Markus Thomas Nyam.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/plateau-state-government-signs.html
. see tribal mark like wound inflict by angry house wife.... land ko land ni last year one of my cousin was boasting to me how he own 3plots of and in sokoto... come see the way I burst out in laugh... I encourage him to try more harder and get quarter plot in aba or elsewhere in south.. because a plot of land down here can acquire plots I mean acres of land in that desert....

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nowenuse: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
. see tribal mark like wound inflict by angry house wife.... land ko land ni last year one of my cousin was boasting to me how he own 3plots of and in sokoto... come see the way I burst out in laugh... I encourage him to try more harder and get quarter plot in aba or elsewhere in south.. because a plot of land down here can acquire plots I mean acres of land in that desert....

Aba is renowned to be the dirtiest city in Nigeria where pigs roam about freely.
Jos on the other hand is more weather friendly with very peaceful and accomodative hosts. Lush green landscape for heavy agriculture which causes foodstuffs to be very cheap in the state.
Aba is filled with nothing but sex starved igbo traders who grip on everyone especially the ladies they see walking the streets. Ritualists, Kidnappers and scammers everywhere.

Go to Aba and count the number of non indigenes there and compare it with Jos where the settlers may even outnumber the indigenes there. Tell ur igbo brothers to leave Jos first, sadly they cant, the place is too good for them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

Aba is renowned to be the dirtiest city in Nigeria where pigs roam about freely.
Jos on the other hand is more weather friendly with very peaceful and accomodative hosts. Lush green landscape for heavy agriculture which causes foodstuffs to be very cheap in the state.
Aba is filled with nothing but sex starved igbo traders who grip on everyone especially the ladies they see walking the streets. Ritualists, Kidnappers and scammers everywhere.

Go to Aba and count the number of non indigenes there and compare it with Jos where the settlers may even outnumber the indigenes there. Tell ur igbo brothers to leave Jos first, sadly they cant, the place is too good for them.
a plot of land around Azikiwe okigwe road or aba main town can buy acres of land in ur village... a plot of land in those area are not less than 60million
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
a plot of land around Azikiwe okigwe road or aba main town can buy acres of land in ur village... a plot of land in those area are not less than 60million

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

Olodo
Ode come and borrow some sense
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Deilluminator(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
hate stricken fellows everywhere. Uncultured children just full Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 11:10am On Aug 17, 2016
Deilluminator:
hate stricken fellows everywhere. Uncultured children just full Nairaland.
I hear.. who go like invest in a region very hostile to it visitors... even if u dash me land to develop for free in that desert I no go collect
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nowenuse: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I hear.. who go like invest in a region very hostile to it visitors... even if u dash me land to develop for free in that desert I no go collect

Hostile to visitors yet millions of igbos cannot leave the region!
How many settlers do u find in igbo land compared to other parts of the country? We cannot cheat nature, it will always tell the truth. The hostile part of the country knows itself.
How many middlebelters, hausa fulanis, yorubas or niger deltans will u see wake up one morning and decide to relocate to Aba or Onitsha to settle down?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

Hostile to visitors yet millions of igbos cannot leave the region!
How many settlers do u find in igbo land compared to other parts of the country? We cannot cheat nature, it will always tell the truth. The hostile part of the country knows itself.
How many middlebelters, hausa fulanis, yorubas or niger deltans will u see wake up one morning and decide to relocate to Aba or Onitsha to settle down?
maybe lack of ur exposure won't allow you to notice we have millions of yellow-bar peeps roaming around Igbo land doing their legitimate businesses without any harassment from the host state... or have u heard if Igbo man fighting a Niger deltan man b4 the answer is outrightly No because if u are a traveller u have to tolerate others in ur domain, Im 200% sure any Igbo man can't fold his hands be watching his kins maltreating non Igbo and refuse to intervene , we are not aliens like desert Peep's. apart from Hausa/Fulani peeps which we know are very troublesome tell me by other tribe that ever had problems with their host community in igboland... if u can't give clear fact and evidence of such incidence I will tender my apologies but if u can't... bow ur head in shame and move out of here... b4 I leave u to solve the assignment, take this advice... u need to come out from ur village so u will stop seeing others aliens
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nowenuse: 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
maybe lack of ur exposure won't allow you to notice we have millions of yellow-bar peeps roaming around Igbo land doing their legitimate businesses without any harassment from the host state... or have u heard if Igbo man fighting a Niger deltan man b4 the answer is outrightly No because if u are a traveller u have to tolerate others in ur domain, Im 200% sure any Igbo man can't fold his hands be watching his kins maltreating non Igbo and refuse to intervene , we are not aliens like desert Peep's. apart from Hausa/Fulani peeps which we know are very troublesome tell me by other tribe that ever had problems with their host community in igboland... if u can't give clear fact and evidence of such incidence I will tender my apologies but if u can't... bow ur head in shame and move out of here... b4 I leave u to solve the assignment, take this advice... u need to come out from ur village so u will stop seeing others aliens

See d way ppl like u have been consumed by misplaced bigotry and ethnic witchunting. Everyone on nairaland that disagrees with u or try to place u is now yoruba.i

I am from the middlebelt region and not yoruba

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

See d way ppl like u have been consumed by misplaced bigotry and ethnic witchunting. Everyone on nairaland that disagrees with u or try to place u is now yoruba.i

I am from the middlebelt region and not yoruba
then in ur middlebelt region have u ever had problem before with any guy from eastern region the answer is no.... please manage the Fulani marauder ransacking ur entire village... Igbo are lively and lovely people that mind only their businesses and enjoy living in peace with the host community.... since u cab give me any prove of Igbo tribe disturbing the peaceful coexistence of host or hosted community I expect u to shamefully bow ur face in shame and face the Fulani's who stops at nothing to send minorities like u into extinction
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by MultiCEO1: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

You really know next to nothing about Aba. Divest yourself of folly and try sounding rational when making a contribution or replying a quote.
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nowenuse: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:
then in ur middlebelt region have u ever had problem before with any guy from eastern region the answer is no.... please manage the Fulani marauder ransacking ur entire village... Igbo are lively and lovely people that mind only their businesses and enjoy living in peace with the host community.... since u cab give me any prove of Igbo tribe disturbing the peaceful coexistence of host or hosted community I expect u to shamefully bow ur face in shame and face the Fulani's who stops at nothing to send minorities like u into extinction

Yes we middlebelters do not really have any problem with igbos except the few ones like u who start spewing thrash abt our state. U started it in this thread by denigrating our region.

See this one, the dozens of ppl fulanis murdered in Nimbo, Uzo uwani LGA, are they Plateau people? To the extent that fulanis established their flag in abia state. Enugu state governor wept for his people and told the entire Enugu state to go on three daya fasting n prayer........ Can there be any more cowardly act than this?
Yes fulanis attack the middlebelt but mind u, not all parts! There r som parts like my place in Plateau who know how to cure fulani madness. Give a fulani man one million naira and tell him to go and try nonsense in Langtang n pankshin in Plateau and he will return u a slap on ur money. So dont generalize the effects of fulanis on the entire middlebelt just as i will not generalize that of Enugu, its fasting and crying governor as the cowardness of the whole igbo land.
Anambra state governor even had to bribe fulanis not to attack his people. What shame! And igbos are a majority tribe! Majority tribe for nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

Yes we middlebelters do not really have any problem with igbos except the few ones like u who start spewing thrash abt our state. U started it in this thread by denigrating our region.

See this one, the dozens of ppl fulanis murdered in Nimbo, Uzo uwani LGA, are they Plateau people? To the extent that fulanis established their flag in abia state. Enugu state governor wept for his people and told the entire Enugu state to go on three daya fasting n prayer........ Can there be any more cowardly act than this?
Yes fulanis attack the middlebelt but mind u, not all parts! There r som parts like my place in Plateau who know how to cure fulani madness. Give a fulani man one million naira and tell him to go and try nonsense in Langtang n pankshin in Plateau and he will return u a slap on ur money. So dont generalize the effects of fulanis on the entire middlebelt just as i will not generalize that of Enugu, its fasting and crying governor as the cowardness of the whole igbo land.
Anambra state governor even had to bribe fulanis not to attack his people. What shame! And igbos are a majority tribe! Majority tribe for nothing!
thanks God u said northern Nigeria is the problems of this country.... if they have killed 1000 people so far 950 are middlebelt , Vast lands belonging to Autochthonous peoples such as the Berom, Tiv in Taraba, Northern Banks of the river Benue are now occupied by Fulani herdsmen after dislodging the native populations. Such areas are now Fulani territories and natives are not allowed into such areas., Buhari is a Fulani man, an ethnic and tribal bigot and he is fully in support of the Fulani Occupation of ur Peoples lands.
Just when Benue farmers were enjoying some respite from the activities of dare-devil Fulani herdsmen in some parts of the state, no fewer than 12 persons were - killed, According to a source, the armed men stormed the village in their numbers from neighbouring Tarka Local Government at about 11pm, shooting sporadically and burning down houses and huts in the community there is no doubt that it is this same group of herdsmen that have been terrorizing Tarka and Buruku Local Government Areas in recent times that are responsible for this attack.

“This time they stormed Tarfi village, Binnev Ward, in Buruku late last night at about 11pm, in a commando fashion shooting and killing anything that stood in their way.

“It was a well coordinated attack. They matched through the village burning down houses and huts, farmland, food barn and any belonged to the indigenous people.

this animals from north committing all this hideous and wicked crime against humanity is the same people u are shielding here... before Fulani's finish off half part of Enugu not to talk of entire southern region I'm 100% certain by then ur village has turn to burial ground... my dear stop supporting evil... I knew how it pains to be a minority tribe... but u got to start thinking outside the box..
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nowenuse:

thanks God u said northern Nigeria is the problems of this country.... if they have killed 1000 people so far 950 are middlebelt , Vast lands belonging to Autochthonous peoples such as the Berom, Tiv in Taraba, Northern Banks of the river Benue are now occupied by Fulani herdsmen after dislodging the native populations. Such areas are now Fulani territories and natives are not allowed into such areas., Buhari is a Fulani man, an ethnic and tribal bigot and he is fully in support of the Fulani Occupation of ur Peoples lands.
Just when Benue farmers were enjoying some respite from the activities of dare-devil Fulani herdsmen in some parts of the state, no fewer than 12 persons were - killed, According to a source, the armed men stormed the village in their numbers from neighbouring Tarka Local Government at about 11pm, shooting sporadically and burning down houses and huts in the community there is no doubt that it is this same group of herdsmen that have been terrorizing Tarka and Buruku Local Government Areas in recent times that are responsible for this attack.

“This time they stormed Tarfi village, Binnev Ward, in Buruku late last night at about 11pm, in a commando fashion shooting and killing anything that stood in their way.

“It was a well coordinated attack. They matched through the village burning down houses and huts, farmland, food barn and any belonged to the indigenous people.

this animals from north committing all this hideous and wicked crime against humanity is the same people u are shielding here... before Fulani's finish off half part of Enugu not to talk of entire southern region I'm 100% certain by then ur village has turn to burial ground... my dear stop supporting evil... I knew how it pains to be a minority tribe... but u got to start thinking outside the box.. u said Fulani's established their flag in where hahahahaha u barely know aba boys if one person go down in abia , the reprisal will take 20 Fulani head's... abi u heard how they were killed a week ago in Akokwa IMO state... if one of us go down here 30 will pay with their blood
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nowenuse: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
lordkhalifa:

this animals from north committing all this hideous and wicked crime against humanity is the same people u are shielding here... before Fulani's finish off half part of Enugu not to talk of entire southern region I'm 100% certain by then ur village has turn to burial ground... my dear stop supporting evil... I knew how it pains to be a minority tribe... but u got to start thinking outside the box.. u said Fulani's established their flag in where hahahahaha u barely know aba boys if one person go down in abia , the reprisal will take 20 Fulani head's... abi u heard how they were killed a week ago in Akokwa IMO state... if one of us go down here 30 will pay with their blood

With all this plenty rubbish u have typed, i just heard that Enugu ppl are about to declare a 40 days and 40 night fasting for fulani herdsmen directed from the state government. Wake me up when u guys have finished fasting.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 7:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Nowenuse:

With all this plenty rubbish u have typed, i just heard that Enugu ppl are about to declare a 40 days and 40 night fasting for fulani herdsmen directed from the state government. Wake me up when u guys have finished fasting.
u are full of lies and deceit... you tell lies from both side of mouth like ur papi... u know too well ur minority region is Fulani's prey... after agatu killing why they haven't try it again.... u cry more than the bereaved... a cry of a helpless dude.. it will be of best interest u relocate ur family to more secure environment... because they might be the next victim... I don't' wise so for u, u are already a minority in a place u find urself... numbers counts, if we can defend our territories against entire Nigeria + foreign Ally's for a whole 3yrs I'm certain we can do it against those marauders... funny thing, me particularly can't differentia between Hausa Fulani's or middlebelterns... and I'm sure alot of folks down here cant do that as well.. what I'm testing to say... u middlebeltern might be casualty of reprisal in the south... the militants have already said it any burning of churches or killing of South him southern or south eastern in north, the reprisal down here will be bloody, him to said exactly the same thing... as I said earlier they can't tell the difference between Hausa Fulani and middlebelterns.. they are all the same to them, south will be too hot for u to seek refuge.. go and get enuf Dane gun share it among ur kins and protect ur silly self don't try to come here because south will be too hot for u
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
Nowenuse:

Anambra state governor even had to bribe fulanis nothing to attack his people. What shame! And igbos are a majority tribe! Majority tribe for nothing!
Yeah they are majority in sports majority in education majority in commerce, they control every little business u are doing to survive.. They are everywhere, scattered around ur village ur town ur region doing legitimate businesses.. Controlling ur business left u and ur family with nothing, they are in every nook and cranny of this country promoting national unity, while u are here killing ur silly self for nothing, u are full of lies and deceit, if Igbo nation can defend themselves their territory against Nigeria government and their foreign Ally's for 3yrs what make u think they can't so it perfectly and accurately right now Lemme me remind u... There is nothing like Niger Delta, after the civil war Gowon create more states out of southern eastern region to kill the agitation for sovereign state of Biafra... But u know what 80% of Niger Delta citizens speak Igbo more than anambra man, we intermarried, our culture are the same, in ur miserable life, have u ever heard of Igbo man having problem with ijaw or ikwere man ? never, they are our sister's. Biafra can't be divides along ethnic lines or with politics, last month ND Avengers and MEND issue out warning against
Boko haram, Fulani's and entire northern citizens, that the reprisal of burning of churches that belong to any south eastern and south southern will be distasteful, they are going to do ethnic cleansing.... U know what.... I particularly can't even tell the difference between Hausa Fulani's and middlebelterns... And I'm 200% sure folks from this part of Nigeria can't do that... So this side will be too hot for u to seek refuge, OPC issues out the same warning against u people, u are left alone to carry ur burden, I knew how it felt to be abandoned by majority whom you look up for protection... Take this advice. Go and get enough Dane gun share it among ur polygamous family, learn how to defend urself and ur small village... Because core Hausa/Fulani's will stop at nothing to send u guys into extinction, we gonna miss u folks so well, yeah some folks from middlebelt has good heart, but since u choose to pitch tent with those murderers that rape ur women, killed ur kinsmen in cold blood, ransack ur village burn down every Thatch house in ur village to the ground... Still yet u talk good against them, u will never learn from pass mistakes of ur ancestors.. As for we down here, Fulani's can only do hit and run, but the reprisal always take more heads more than u can imagine, I said we can't differentiate between Hausa Fulani's or minority middlebelterns, so u are equally our prey, we kill any idiot that looks alike
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Ode come and borrow some sense
If to say u had, I would have considered borrowing from u. grin
Re: Plateau Signs Memorandum With Land Owners by lordkhalifa(m): 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

If to say u had, I would have considered borrowing from u. grin
slapping u right now is going to be animal abuse... i better respect my self

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... / See Moment Gov Ugwuanyi Was Presented His Award By Daily Independent / Nigerian Flag Hoisted Horizontally While Receiving President Buhari In S.Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.