Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs (4864 Views)

Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / How Moghalu, Sowore And Durotoye Performed At 2019 Presidential Election / Sowore And Banky W Meet (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs. The 300 million bond was certified by IPOB Department of Finance within hours, while other criteria such clergy, a serving senator and others was met by Igbo leaders.

https://www.nairaland.com/3762133/nnamdi-kanus-bail-conditions-jewish

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Sylraph1: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2019
IPOB IS WORLD WIDE,A BIG FAMILY ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH NUMEROUS WEALTHY AND GOOD DOING SONS AND DAUGHTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO CAN'T AFFORD TO ALLOW ONE OF THIER OWN TO LANGUISH IN JAIL.
SOWERE'S CASE IS DIFFERENT....

HIS PEOPLE DENIED HIM

They said he is IJAW And not YORUBA

TINIBU AND OSIBANJO COMBINED CAN BAIL HIM WITHIN A BLINK OF AN EYE BUT THEY WON'T COS THEY WON'T DARE TO OFFEND THEIR MASTERS.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE UPRIGHT AND FEARLESS ONES AMONG THEM WILL BAIL THE MAN COS HE DOESN'T DESERVE SUCH EVEN THOUGH HE bleeped UP BEFORE

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by FarahAideed: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2019
They will quietly raise it this week ..Yorubas must always hold night meeting before they act , the meeting was held yesterday

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by nakaman: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2019
what is 300 million bond

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2019
Ndi Igbo amaka

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by AirFireEarthH20: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
They will quietly raise it this week ..Yorubas must always hold night meeting before they act , the meeting was held yesterday

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
IPOB get people oh. IPOB is like a government all over the world and every member pay dues. Even me too dey pay because I know say if I die for this struggle they will take care of my wife and kids.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by obailala(m): 9:08am On Oct 06, 2019
The way some folks desperately turn everything to a stupid inter-tribal dick measuring contest is truly disturbing. Is there still any hope for Nigeria's future with the youths reasoning like this?

Did Sowore at any time ever claim he was fighting for any particular tribe? Even while the majority of the Yoruba elite, moneybags and masses are still supporting the current political dispensation, how and when exactly did Sowore's revolution metamorphose into a 'Yoruba campaign'?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by ovieigho(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2019
kenwhawha:
Mumu, you are comparing apples to oranges. One, Igbos are mostly business men and women with incredible wealth and disposable cash to spend. While Yorubas are mostly civil servants with fixed monthly income. Where do you want civil servants to get 100 million from? Be reasonable. Two, IPOB is an organization with an endowment in the excess of $200 million, over $300,000 in monthly contribution by global IPOB family members, and plus other large donation by wealthy and
secret/anonymous donors. IPOB has over 200 offices across the world with yearly budget of over $2 million. Just taking care of sick and injured IPOB members, scholarships and warfare for dead members' family in Nigeria is over $500,000 a yr. We haven't added legal fees and budget for 500 or more IPOB members still incarcerated. Their legal team just flew into South Africa to begin legal battle with the government; you know how much these things cost? IPOB also have cooks and kitchens across many states that send food everyday to all IPOB members locked up in Nigeria. This is not a small organization.

Wow....
Nice write up
I am urhobo and I was born in Lagos ,
I used to be sympathetic to yoruba’s Cause because I think I have been part of them for a long time
Right now anything to get out of ‘ entity called Nigeria ruled by fulanis is welcome by me..
How can I join IPOB and contribute my quota in USA here

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Charleys: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2019
You people should stop making people waste their money.

Don't dare them because they can pay and add bonus untop, for the Jury's transportation Just for clout.
Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2019
ovieigho:

Wow....
Nice write up
I am urhobo and I was born in Lagos ,
I used to be sympathetic to yoruba’s Cause because I think I have been part of them for a long time
Right now anything to get out of ‘ entity called Nigeria ruled by fulanis is welcome by me..
How can I join IPOB and contribute my quota in USA here

Contact IPOB below, someone will direct you to a US coordinator in your state. Keep in mind, you will swear an oath based on Biafran tradition, anyday you betray or sabotage this struggle, you will die.
https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by ovieigho(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2019
kenwhawha:

Contact IPOB below, someone will direct you to a US coordinator in your state. Keep in mind, you will swear an oath based on Biafran tradition, anyday you betray or sabotage this struggle, you will die.
https://www.facebook.com/radiobiafra/
I am a christian
I can’t swear by any oath but will be willing to abide by rules for the liberation and emancipation from an entity that is not moving forward (Nigeria)
If there is a way to show my loyalty apart from oath let me know

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by helinues: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2019
No be Yoruba send Yele message or Yele himself saying he was fighting fo Yoruba's.

Let him carry his own cross.. Sebi Na today him sabi Buhari abi?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by helinues: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2019
kenwhawha:
Mumu, you are comparing apples to oranges. One, Igbos are mostly business men and women with incredible wealth and disposable cash to spend. While Yorubas are mostly civil servants with fixed monthly income. Where do you want civil servants to get 100 million from? Be reasonable. Two, IPOB is an organization with an endowment in the excess of $200 million, over $300,000 in monthly contribution by global IPOB family members, and plus other large donation by wealthy and secret/anonymous donors. IPOB has over 200 offices across the world with yearly budget of over $5 million. Just taking care of sick and injured IPOB members, scholarships and warfare for dead members' family in Nigeria is over $500,000 a yr. We haven't added legal fees and budget for 500 or more IPOB members still incarcerated. Their legal team just flew into South Africa to begin legal battle with the government; you know how much these things cost? IPOB also have cooks and kitchens across many states that send hot and well prepared food everyday to all IPOB members locked up in Nigeria...that's why some of them are gaining weight in prison and keeping strong. This is not a small organization, which is why they are still around no matter the intimidation. They can fund this struggle for another 100 yrs with the kind of endowment they have.

Una no dey tired of pulling figure from your ass.es?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2019
ovieigho:

I am a christian
I can’t swear by any oath but will be willing to abide by rules for the liberation and emancipation from an entity that is not moving forward (Nigeria)

If you are not prepared to take oath, then don't join. It's not by force! If you can take oath to join Nigerian government and agencies, get citizenship in other countries and many organizations, then you can take IPOB/Biafra oath too if you have no sinister intent. IPOB is a laying a strong foundation for a powerful nation where its citizens will be ready to sacrifice themselves to defend Biafra. So we don't want Nigerian mindset here!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by ovieigho(m): 9:35am On Oct 06, 2019
kenwhawha:

If you are not prepared to take oath, then don't join. It's not by force! If you can take aoth to join Nigerian government, get citizenship in other countries and many organizations, then you can take IPOB/Biafra oath too.
Any oath I have participated in ,is based on the use of bible

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Xisnin(m): 9:46am On Oct 06, 2019
justice12000:
Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m bond? Nnanmdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs. The 300 million bond was certified by IPOB Department of Finance within hours, while other criteria such clergy, a serving senator and others was met by Igbo leaders.

https://www.nairaland.com/3762133/nnamdi-kanus-bail-conditions-jewish
Why is it so difficult for you to reason outside of tribalism prism?

Ipob was a political tool being used to put pressure on the government and it is not a surprise
that a senator who might have other ambitions put up his money for kanu's bail.

Why didn't the Igbo billionaires rush to free him?
Because they have nothing to gain from his release.

Second, Sowore calls for a Nigerian revolution not an hate based secessionist campaign which
makes it not a Yoruba struggle.

I am assuming you know the difference between a secessionist and a potential revolutionary.
Why in the hell are you comparing kanu, the rabid dog of some politicians to Sowore, an independent
revolutionary?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by unohbethel(m): 10:00am On Oct 06, 2019
immhotep:
Ndi Igbo amaka
Chai i like this photo die... More pains to haters

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2019
This thread is not entirely nonsense because I often hear that Igbos are not united but I was marvelled at the speed Nnamdi Kanu's bail condition was met.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by ContentedK: 10:03am On Oct 06, 2019
I thought they said Igbos are not united and Yoruba’s are the most united tribe in the whole world .. children of 8

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Xisnin(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2019
justice12000:

[s]Typical afonja, when they open their mouth, you know immediately. He accuses me of tribalism, then he said this "kanu, the rabid dog of some Igbo politician." Some of you afonjas are perpetually very very daft![/s]
Says a boy who doesn't know the difference between a secessionist and revolutionary.
Your school fees should have been spent on Suya.
I blame the mod who allows every cretin with free data to ask stupid questions.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Xisnin(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Even though Sowore is from Ondo State, he's
Ijaw and not Yoruba. Tell his Ijaw people to come bail him out
You and the OP are myopic.
Sowore is calling for a Nigerian revolution.
He wasn't arrested as an Ijaw militant.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by selemempe: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2019
Sowore will die in prison lmao grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Frankdoz5: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2019
How many Yoruba Muslim is willing to contribute penny for sowore, this year alone, am sure I have payed over $50 monthly due to IPOB.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Inteltower: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2019
ovieigho:

I am a christian

Join the We Vote Movement

Its a new/infant movement with the ambition to return Nigeria to a parliamentary/confedral system of government. and other set out goals.
2023 is our target

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by nairabitcoins: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2019
kenwhawha:
Mumu, you are comparing apples to oranges. One, Igbos are mostly business men and women with incredible wealth, disposable cash and assets to expend. While Yorubas are mostly civil servants with fixed monthly income. Where do you want civil servants to get 100 million from? Be reasonable. Two, IPOB is an organization with an endowment in the excess of $200 million, over $300,000 in monthly contribution by global IPOB family members, and plus other large donation by wealthy and secret/anonymous donors. IPOB has over 200 offices across the world with headquarters/Department of State in Germany and Office of the Servant Leader in Israel. I estimate yearly budget of over $5 million. Just taking care of sick and injured IPOB members, scholarships and warfare for dead members' family in Nigeria is over $500,000 a yr. We haven't added legal fees and budget for 500 or more IPOB members still incarcerated. Their legal team just flew into South Africa to begin legal battle with the government; you know how much these things cost? IPOB also have cooks and kitchens across many states that send hot and well prepared food everyday to all IPOB members locked up in Nigeria...that's why they are implacably loyal and keeping strong because this movement is like a family. Do you know that IPOB process immigration documents for its members in most countries? This is not a small organization, which is why they are still around no matter the intimidation. They can fund this struggle for another 100 yrs with the kind of endowment they have.
This is one reason I don't like you guys, IPOB you talk too much. This is very un-Igbo, as we are known to be silent goal-getters. What is the point of this post now?

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2019
nairabitcoins:

This is one reason I don't like you guys, IPOB you talk too much. This is very un-Igbo, as we are known to be silent goal-getters. What is the point of this post now?

Afonja, go away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2019
...the usual senseless pettiness goes on while more important issues are left out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
kenwhawha:
Mumu, you are comparing apples to oranges. One, Igbos are mostly business men and women with incredible wealth, disposable cash and assets to expend. While Yorubas are mostly civil servants with fixed monthly income. Where do you want civil servants to get 100 million from? Be reasonable. Two, IPOB is an organization with an endowment in the excess of $200 million, over $300,000 in monthly contribution by global IPOB family members, and plus other large donation by wealthy and secret/anonymous donors. IPOB has over 200 offices across the world with headquarters/Department of State in Germany and Office of the Servant Leader in Israel. I estimate yearly budget of over $5 million. Just taking care of sick and injured IPOB members, scholarships and warfare for dead members' family in Nigeria is over $500,000 a yr. We haven't added legal fees and budget for 500 or more IPOB members still incarcerated. Their legal team just flew into South Africa to begin legal battle with the government; you know how much these things cost? IPOB also have cooks and kitchens across many states that send hot and well prepared food everyday to all IPOB members locked up in Nigeria...that's why they are implacably loyal and keeping strong because this movement is like a family. Do you know that IPOB process immigration documents for its members in most countries? This is not a small organization, which is why they are still around no matter the intimidation. They can fund this struggle for another 100 yrs with the kind of endowment they have.

Gee that's too much of a secret to dish out...most times I hold myself because if I begin to dish out what we have and can accomplish ehn

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't Sowore And Yoruba Meet 100m Bond? Nnamdi Kanu Met 300m In 24 Hrs by Merit123(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bro i think is u tell them to take you out of the struggle now, not when you die before they will look up to your your wife and children.
jakezebrax:
IPOB get people oh. IPOB is like a government all over the world and every member pay dues. Even me too dey pay because I know say if I die for this struggle they will take care of my wife and kids.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just in: Lagos Labour Party Chairman Decamped To APC / See The Results That Gave Tinubu His Presidential Election Victory / Compare Between The Abacha Regime And Obasanjo's Regime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.