Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing (39489 Views)

Police Can’t Arrest Herdsmen For Grazing Cattle On Airport - Police Commissioner / Ekiti Court Sentences Herdsman To Two Years Imprisonment For Grazing / Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows 4 Grazing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by KevinDein: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2016
khaymillers:
sorry to bust your bubbles. Fulani's are the most uneducated or. Let me say northerners so don't border calling names. Those names you mentioned are just politicians not people who succeeded education wise. How many books have theY written. If you want a rich role model, you can take them but when it comes to education, those names are not role models. I think you are forgeting the western nigeria when it comes to Education. North has nothing
what's the point in being so educated and writing so many books when you can put it in practice and better the lots of the average man?
Ekiti, for example, claims to have professors in almost every home yet their standard of living is probably among the lowest in the country.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by alfajohn: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your brilliance if you struggled with fulani for top position in academics. Seriously!
. You may not know but try and find out about professor Jibrin Aminu stunt in university of Ibadan where he graduated top of the medical class of 1965. Brilliance has no tribe.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mmsen: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2016
Children are naturally curious. Children thirst knowledge,

It is their elders who lead them astray by telling them to focus on nonsense. like religion.

No one naturally wakes up and decides to scrape their head and knees on the floor.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Anderson1b: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2016
It all depends on what his reading. It can be positive or negative
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by lordkhalifa(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2016
blingxx:

undecided bro did u even think before u type? or is your I.Q really this low..... undecided
u reasons like a daft
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by niceprof: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2016
mujaya1:
This igbo, they are the most polish people on earth,go and check your history, the coming englishman that igbo got education,got cloth go and check history of fulani they teach there children education since before coming up british, go read indirect rule in norther nigeria by british because at that time we have leader,law,education,way of life,business,we more civilise even now than igbo because they said they have knowleadge but they don,t work with it,they are also liar.

You are right,at least the level of your grammatical construct proves you right.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by ojuolu(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

I question your brilliance if you struggled with fulani for top position in academics. Seriously!
I bet you probably have not gone beyond your region to understand the fact that no tribe has the prerogative of knowledge. I have met a few and i am currently working with one of the best brains in the world and guess what, he is fulani by tribe.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mujaya1(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2016
olaniyi0:
gerrarrahia, wtf are u saying? been at top in NG politics doesn't mean u're intelligent, just shut d Bleep up. u deserve firing squad!
what is the different between igbo and ignorance, i see now all igbo are illitarate.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Ghost01(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2016
KevinDein:
what's the point in being so educated and writing so many books when you can put it in practice and better the lots of the average man?
Ekiti, for example, claims to have professors in almost every home yet their standard of living is probably among the lowest in the country.
Mazi, what exactly do you understand by "standard of living"? Ekiti has one of the lowest poverty rate in this country, lowest HIV prevalence, second on the school enrolment index, etc.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by nyabinghi(m): 9:32am On Aug 17, 2016
pinkguy:
Studying terrorist manual called ko**n
see mumu of the highest grade, is the bible from God. A book full of murder, arson, slavery, rape, plagiarism, incest. I prefer mills and boon to the shitty bible.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Godwin978(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Soneh:

going by your logic all nigerians are obviously fools since these same fulanis have ruled this nation more than any other tribe in nigeria.i grew up in the north and i can authoritatively tell you that these fulani kids are intelligent when they get the opportunity of being in school.
yaradua,dangote,sanusi,elrufai,ribadu,;jega et al,do these names ring a bell in your head
yet are they not the poorest in Nigeria? you know how much dangote is owing fd gov ? infact
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by oodua1stson: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2016
He will still grow up to be a terrorist

I don't believe anything good can come out of these animals

Sorry
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by winkmart: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2016
GODKID98:
Dix z a typical caxe of 'doin d rite tin at d wrong tym'....Inxtead of him to monitor d cattlex,he'z dia readin...!!!...Datz hw they end up dxtroyin ppl'z farm!

you are a bad person oooooi
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Rotty32: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2016
One day you will be set free from this ur bondage.... I don't thing Buhari know u exist .
Petersamuel8:
Yes he don't want to be like buhari, he will present and defend his waec certificate buhari is just putting all of em to shame
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mamawin(f): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2016
jamesibor:

That must be the Koran or some Arabic book.
did you read the post at all?
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mamawin(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2016
nyabinghi:
see mumu of the highest grade, is the bible from God. A book full of murder, arson, slavery, rape, plagiarism, incest. I prefer mills and boon to the shitty bible.
fifty gbosa for you.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Maghan37: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2016
igbalodehunter:
Learning the basics of cattle rearing.
Guy u are very correct. Trigonometry will enable him count the cows & also it will enable him to decide whether to move ti d SE or SS & program his cow movement automatically to go there. At last the life of a fuulani man is brighter because of him. grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mamawin(f): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2016
ojuolu:
I bet you probably have not gone beyond your region to understand the fact that no tribe has the prerogative of knowledge. I have met a few and i am currently working with one of the best brains in the world and guess what, he is fulani by tribe.
I have met some wonderful ones too. you are right. Are all westerners educated?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Ghost01(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2016
While what the little boy is doing is beautiful and impressive and commendable, herding just isn't it in today's world. There are many more like him who are denied of basic formal education because of normadism - an injustice in today's world.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Phinity318:

Seriously? best med student ever in U.I was a Fulani dude, bro chill u don't know nothing.
and I hope u know dy adopt a 6.0 cgpa grading system?
7.0 grading system. if u are not correct about u.i's maximum grade point, how am I sure dat U're story about d Fulani setting an unbeaten record in College of Medicine, U.I is true?
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2016
Phinity318:

Seriously? best med student ever in U.I was a Fulani dude, bro chill u don't know nothing.
and I hope u know dy adopt a 6.0 cgpa grading system?

7.0 grading system. if u are not correct about u.i's maximum grade point, how am I sure dat U're story about d Fulani setting an unbeaten record in College of Medicine, U.I is true?
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by mujaya1(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2016
alfajohn:
. You may not know but try and find out about professor Jibrin Aminu stunt in university of Ibadan where he graduated top of the medical class of 1965. Brilliance has no tribe.
were are the igbo,your hatred to fulani and hausa will never achieved anything for you.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by lexyclasy: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2016
segun400:
The little boy was seen studying his maths text book “Understanding Mathematics" while out with some cows for grazing.

He will become great someday…

mark my words.

May God Grant him Knowledge and Understanding.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/16/photo-fulani-herd-boy-seen-studying-his-books-while-out-with-his-cows-for-grazing/

Maths should be solved is not literature......are you sure he is not reading Arabic
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by snezBaba: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Oildichotomy:
[size=15pt]Looks Staged!
[/size]

For what purpose Sympathy ? Lai Lai.Thank it was Christian that snapped it sha
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by EmmySparky(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Good one..hope he won't grow up and start making explosives for one terrorist group... But sat if one cow miss...wetin he go tell him fafa
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by deliveryboy: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2016
When you look closely at the federal civil service, the military, police force and governance in general and see the number Fulanis in top positions, then you'll realize they are above average level of intelligence. However, most people believe they are dummies because they act so just so you don't see them coming, that in itself is intelligence. Bragging folks won't believe this.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 17, 2016
mujaya1:
This igbo, they are the most polish people on earth,go and check your history, the coming englishman that igbo got education,got cloth go and check history of fulani they teach there children education since before coming up british, go read indirect rule in norther nigeria by british because at that time we have leader,law,education,way of life,business,we more civilise even now than igbo because they said they have knowleadge but they don,t work with it,they are also liar.

See who is talking!!
Kunu sipping .....
gworo chewing dullard like you.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by modupe2: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2016
And what is this one saying Unfortunately he is gathering many “likes”……nawa for the likee and the likers

Petersamuel8:
Yes he don't want to be like buhari, he will present and defend his waec certificate buhari is just putting all of em to shame
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by gbishman: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2016
It will be nice for well meaning people to support and follow up with lad. Also I commend his parents for seeing the beauty of education.
Re: Fulani Herd-boy Seen Studying His Books While Out With ‘his’ Cows For Grazing by jona4real92(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2016
Checkout d best birthday gift ever
I rili wonder wat got into dis person head
http://aysugar..com.ng/2016/08/photo-best-birthday-gift-ever.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos / Tribunal Sacks Alex Egbona, APC House Of Representative Member In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.