Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution (3882 Views)

What Has Been Ben Murray-bruce's Contribution To The Senate So Far? / The Senate President Should Be A Southerner Otherwise... / Yar Adua Promote 8 Northerner To General In Army 4 Southerner (67%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
I have carefully studied the developments in Nairaland, and have indeed discovered that, the major problem in Nigeria, is as a result of sit tight attitude by the Northeners. They have seen power to become their birth right. I will never really blame them, but for the facts that, our fore fathers allowed this inbalance trend to start, and now well rooted in our society. These people, are dragging us backward, and one can even notice it in Nairaland, where you can never sight any contribution from the north. Is it that, they cannot read or write?. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2009
Where you see 99 Southerners contributing on an issue, in a country where the Northerners claim to be more, is something not wrong?
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Bialegend(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2009
They claim to be more in number and only IDDIOTS believe them.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by nex(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
Stop hating. The Northerners know that a country is not run via the webpages of Nairaland.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Bialegend(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
^^They claim to be more in number and only IDDIOTS believe them.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by nex(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
And imbeciles keep ranting all over the place while illiterates rule their lives.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
, and they are leading even the literates to destruction.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by DisGuy: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2009
Enjoyment1:

, and they are leading even the literates to destruction.

even more proof that those literate were certificate carrying imbeciles anyway

1 Like

Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by udezue(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2009
its unfortunate
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by iice(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2009
Dis Guy:

even more proof that those literate were certificate carrying imbeciles anyway

Sorry but that was hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by nex(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
That was the truth.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by hollandis(f): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
The southerners don't care about who rules them.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
do we ava a choice?
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
fntekim:

do we ava a choice?

That is the stupid excuse used so they can remain ignorant, while blaming the north for it all.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Sine1: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
who gives a shit if the person is from mars

Enjoyment1:

I have carefully studied the developments in Nairaland, and have indeed discovered that, the major problem in Nigeria, is as a result of sit tight attitude by the Northeners. They have seen power to become their birth right. I will never really blame them, but for the facts that, our fore fathers allowed this inbalance trend to start, and now well rooted in our society. These people, are dragging us backward, and one can even notice it in Nairaland, where you can never sight any contribution from the north. Is it that, they cannot read or write?. shocked shocked shocked

it is nairaland u r carefully studying while slowly but surely ur entire family is destroyed r u not the 1 whose mother was caught in bed with a 15 year old? idiot u think i dont kno?
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2009
Now I know the level of some people's memory status. Why would one narrate whatt happened to her mother in a thread like this?. This is a well known fact in our little area here. I never knew someone can go this far. Anyway, I learnt her mother enjoyed it grin grin grin. It is just a pity. cry cry cry
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2009
Because your entire family, are nothing but fools, does it mean other peolpes family will be destroyed like yours?.

I am really ready for this bastard!. angry angry angry angry.

1 Like

Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
Mr. Sine1, are you still mourning, the wear and tear that happened her?.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by idupaul: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
Mr Enjoyment, u are a fool for insinuating a miscontrue, a lot of aliases here are actually folks from the north, u are just a myopic idiot who thinks nairaland mirrors the larger Nigeria, Are u not the only one from ur village on nairaland , does that mean ur village doesn't exist, see mr i stopped posting on this forum ages ago but ur stupid post has drawn my ire, fool angry
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2009
Welcome back!, Mr. lost and found member. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
An Igbo man will not allow even an insult on the web pages, becos we are tired of that from your people in government.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2009
Why run away from the reality!.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by TheSeeker(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2009
This section of the forum should be changed from politics to Nigeria tribalism section
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
^^ word
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Sine1: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
hahahahaha this enjoyment guy has been replying since lmao wat a dunce
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
Face facts and lets leave personality clash. I am enjoying other contributions in other threads. Nice day man!. grin grin grin
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by yeswecan(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
We got what we bargained for in Naija. How can a set of people hijack the country's politics and all we do is talk. Nonsense, we are not even playing our part. Make I go sleep jo
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
OP

is it by force to be a Nairalander?

maybe they dont know of the site or they dont feel like posting.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by hasyak(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2009
do you know why some people from north never bother to contribute to such forum, from the write ups, u can gauge the mind set of the contributors and you find out most like u are so shallow minded they see everything in the country from north/south or Christan/Muslim. most times by responding your r dignifying an >>>> ,  so silent is the best answer for a <<<<<,
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by bibiking1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2009
The Northerners are busy ruling, why should they be commenting on Nairaland
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by Enjoyment1(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2009
Yes my brother! grin grin grin, they are really busy ruling, and they are trying alot. Atleast we all can appreciate all that Sanusi is doing in the banks. Atleast, he has helped five banks and have sacked all their Directors, while that of Unity bank are still there. We can also see another way of saving our tax payers money, by re-minting our smaller denominations (and using the opportunity to bring back arabic, which is the real sense of the so-called re-minting). We can also appreciate Mr. Yar'ádua who could not quench the fire raging in our nations university, but was busy opening another in far away Saudi Arabia', for serious minded people.

We really need more of their governance.
Re: 1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution by AloyEmeka9: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2009
hasyak:

do you know why some people from north never bother to contribute to such forum, from the write ups, u can gauge the mind set of the contributors and you find out most like u are so shallow minded they see everything in the country from north/south or Christan/Muslim. most times by responding your r dignifying an >>>> ,  so silent is the best answer for a  <<<<<,
+10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happens To The Tax Collected In Nigeria? / JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) / More Pictorial Confirmation Of APC Shameless Act That Land Inec Official into tr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.