Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? (4583 Views)

Can Best Friends Have Sex With Each Other? Is It Possible?? / Zimbabwean Sex Workers Have Sex In Church Building / Can Friends Have Sex And Still Keep It At That Friendship Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by JerryHiroshima: 11:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Whats Your opinion ?

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by stylochime: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Very Unlikely
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Evakinqz: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Yeah very well.

Am a living testimony wink

1 Like

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by gabinogem(m): 11:41am On Aug 17, 2016
Yes it happens but not often.
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by aloobright17: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Yes of course ,mostly Men feel more comfortable with that.
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by raayah(f): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2016
Only for very short periods!
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2016
What has sex got to do with friendship

1 Like

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by taemilola(f): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2016
Evakinqz:
Yeah very well.

Am a living testimony wink
just say speaking from experience
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Patented: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2016
excellent observation/question
lilyqueen:
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by JerryHiroshima: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:
so u blivv Continuous randomm sex with a male friend cannt ruin ur friendship

If thattss what u mean can we be friends smiley
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
JerryHiroshima:

That's not what I mean

Lovers are not meant to have sex let alone friends

1 Like

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Evakinqz: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2016
taemilola:
just say speaking from experience
sorry ma
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by dukeprince50: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
JerryHiroshima:

Lol, funny u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by JerryHiroshima: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

That's not what I mean

ohhh...so u are a vargeen??
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by waxxydude: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yea, with a very classy & matured lady, cause some thinny little emotion ruins it all.

It's called "friends with benefits OR f_uck friends." Where you guys could just booze, booze, f_uck, but no real feeling.

IMO it's better than usual stoopid relationship, with so much cash for hair, voucher, clothes, teeth undecided, this & that (person wey i no go marry last last o) much drama and restrictions. Used to have one in my stay in warri, best feeling!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2016
One thing can lead to another before you know it both of you are unclad.
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Jeloma: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fuçk buddies can smiley

But the bïtch usually starts to get emotional. True talk angry
Happened to me once

1 Like

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by firstking01(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
The girl is usually at the losing end, and the difference between the girl and a sexworker is just money.
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:
baby how u love ?
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
armylord:
baby how u love ?

Who is your love?
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Fidelismaria: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

That's not what I mean

Ehen
So what re lovers meant to do
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Ehen

So what re lovers meant to do

They are meant to be each other companion
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2016
firstking01:
The girl is usually at the losing end, and the difference between the girl and a sexworker is just money.
i hate it when ppl associate ashewos to girls dat just wanna fvck/have sex , whatever. Are u now trying to day dat they shouldnt straff again because Ashewos do it for money. Its becomes a different case if it was a boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by firstking01(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ikennakenn:
i hate it when ppl associate ashewos to girls dat just wanna fvck/have sex , whatever. Are u now trying to day dat they shouldnt straff again because Ashewos do it for money. Its becomes a different case if it was a boy
There's a very thin line between a girl who enduldges in random sex and a sexworker...most times the diff could just be "location".
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Buffer(f): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Yes, why not

It is called friends with benefits.

Did it twice
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buffer:
Yes, why not

It is called friends with benefits.

Did it twice
Can u do it thrice...... this time with me? cool
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Buffer(f): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
TheDriller:

You wouldn't like it, trust me cos I'm always in control
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
She don warn u
TheDriller:
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
She don warn u
TheDriller:
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Buffer:

You wouldn't like it, trust me cos I'm always in control
I don't mind who is in control, as long as the friendly match is always played. cool
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by JerryHiroshima: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
TheDriller:

I don't mind who is in control, as long as the friendly match is always played. cool
cheesy
Re: Can Friends Have Sex And Keep It On That Friendship Level? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
lilyqueen:

That's not what I mean

story for the gods

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Photos Every Skinny Girl Can Relate With / 17 People Who Died While Trying To Take A Selfie / Ladies Are You Fit??? OK Make We See Pics Nauuu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.