Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Am The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am The Best (391 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am The Best by solomon4samuel(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
It feels so good to say that am the best,yeah I am the best in the whole wide world because I was born to make a difference.
Am new in naira land but am going to the top to make a difference and also take romantic site readers to another level.Am not just a nairalander that post for fun,am using what I was given by God to change my world and create the best in people because its who I am,I am the best.

Am about to drop another romantic post that will make your mind goes wild and reveal the best in you.You dare not allow anybody lie to you,life is all for the best and that is what we were made for.
Prepare your mind in wait of my up coming romantic post theme"FOR THE ROMANTIC ME"and"I LOVE YOU".It's going to be awesome,and to all those that love and read my post I love you all and I promise to always give the best and be the best.

Re: Am The Best by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

Why u chose this foto instead?
Re: Am The Best by ammyluv2002(f): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
Huh? Well done o!
Re: Am The Best by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
this is more like a Graphic picture!

Almost died angry
Re: Am The Best by MrCork: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
solomon4samuel:
It feels so good to say that am the best,yeah I am the best in the whole wide world because I was born to make a difference.
Am new in naira land but am going to the top to make a difference and also take romantic site readers to another level.Am not just a nairalander that post for fun,am using what I was given by God to change my world and create the best in people because its who I am,I am the best.

Am about to drop another romantic post that will make your mind goes wild and reveal the best in you.You dare not allow anybody lie to you,life is all for the best and that is what we were made for.
Prepare your mind in wait of my up coming romantic post theme"FOR THE ROMANTIC ME"and"I LOVE YOU".It's going to be awesome,and to all those that love and read my post I love you all and I promise to always give the best and be the best.

angry
Re: Am The Best by MrCork: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
solomon4samuel:

...are u from Papau Guinea?? (no oofense)) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am The Best by Spicylate(f): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Waiting for the post that will make my mind travel.
Re: Am The Best by naija1stpikin: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
your English is so poor. I cant hurt myself trying to read your 'romantic story'.
Re: Am The Best by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
warisdis

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / What Would You Do? / Out Of Prison Where Is Ber Ber And Christiana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.