Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve (2513 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by jennygirl(f): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2009
after toasting u and all that shit,u finally fall for the guy and decide to give him a chance but once he's had sex with u he sends u this annoying e-mail saying that he likes u alot but cannot give u what u want or deserve and would like u guys to be friends if that's ok with u.

don't bother toasting a girl if u're already hooked up or are not ready for a relationship.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2009
jennygirl:

after toasting u and all that shit,u finally fall for the guy and decide to give him a chance but once he's had sex with u he sends u this annoying e-mail saying that he likes u alot but cannot give u what u want or deserve and would like u guys to be friends if that's ok with u.

don't bother toasting a girl if u're already hooked up or are not ready for a relationship.

Lol. . .Jut got played big time! grin
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2009
In plain english it means he has sampled and didnt like it. So basically all that toasting was to get inside your pants not any nonsense love or like cry

Kpele. Dont give it up next time.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2009
Next time close your legs. cheesy
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by jennygirl(f): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
no be fight,i never said it happened to me.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by posakosa(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Lol. . .Jut got played big time! grin

Ebonyeyes:

In plain english it means he has sampled and didnt like it. So basically all that toasting was to get inside your pants not any nonsense love or like cry

stillwater:

jennygirl:

no be fight,i never said it happened to me.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahah! I laugh in French. grin grin grin grin grin grin'

funny ass convo
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by MissyB1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2009
stillwater:

Stillwarra . . . .You've been making my ribs hurt lately. grin grin
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

well put and nuff said cool cool

u basically got duped. kpele
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by StellaN3(f): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
[color=#990000][/color]
i reserv my comment cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ Jennygirl

Ok, it's not you. But don't think I'll be sympathetic to you or whoever's plight. tongue If you sleep with somebody, be ready to face the consequences. tongue
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2009
stillwater:

@ Jennygirl

Ok, it's not you. But don't think I'll be sympathetic to you or whoever's plight. tongue If you sleep with somebody, be ready to face the consequences. tongue
Girl you are harsh oh!

Jennygirl tell your friend to stay strong and not give it up next time sad
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by TheSeeker(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2009
Baby when I told you, you're the only one I like, I meant to say I really wanna f.uck tonight,
Baby when I told you, you're the only sunshine of my life, I meant to say, shawtie I ain't your trick, b.itch please I ain't buying your shit.

When I say I like you for everything you are,
I meant to say I like the way your titties set up in your bra,
Everything I said in your ear by the bar,
Was just to get you in the backseat of my car,
You're an inspiring actress, girl you could go far,
If you know who I know baby you would be a star,
But when I said you had sexy lips, I meant to say I bet you suck a good d.ick .
. . . . . . . 50 Cent
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by blandyne(f): 12:14am On Sep 28, 2009
TheSeeker:

Baby when I told you, you're the only one I like, I meant to say I really wanna f.uck tonight,
Baby when I told you, you're the only sunshine of my life, I meant to say, shawtie I ain't your trick, b.itch please I ain't buying your shit.

When I say I like you for everything you are,
I meant to say I like the way your titties set up in your bra,
Everything I said in your ear by the bar,
Was just to get you in the backseat of my car,
You're an inspiring actress, girl you could go far,
If you know who I know baby you would be a star,
But when I said you had sexy lips, I meant to say I bet you suck a good d.ick .
. . . . . . . 50 Cent

Come on, stop being harsh on the girl. Things happened, even to the best of us.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by blandyne(f): 12:16am On Sep 28, 2009
jennygirl:

I'm sorry this happened to you (or someone close to u). This is life sweetie, be strong and learn from your mistake.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Girl you are harsh oh!

Jennygirl tell your friend to stay strong and not give it up next time sad

I'm not harsh. Just tired of hearing the same old story. Going into a relationship is a risk how much more when sex's involved. We should also be ready to face the consequences whether good or bad.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by TOPE20001(f): 12:55am On Sep 28, 2009
jennygirl:

ouch . . sucks to be u rite now grin cheesy
next time choose wisely wink
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2009
stillwater:

I'm not harsh. Just tired of hearing the same old story. Going into a relationship is a risk how much more when sex's involved. We should also be ready to face the consequences whether good or bad.

I know that but some think it will never happen to them when it most likely will. Celibacy is the way forward.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by CrazyMan(m): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2009
Note: don't sleep with someone you aren't sure would last a week.

The mistake most girls make is that they rush into premature sex with a guy without even bothering to know the kind of person he is.

A friend once told me of how he slept with a girl he approached; (they met in a bus) the worst annoying part was that he slept with her the same day he met her. So would such a girl expect any positive thing from that relationship? Of course not.

My advise is that when next you meet a guy, try and know what plans he has for you before you commit yourself sexually to him; don't get carried away by his flattering words or you would live a life of regret when he's done with you.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2009
CrazyMan:

The mistake most girls make is that they rush into premature sex with a guy without even bothering to know the kind of person he is.

A friend once told me of how he slept with a girl he approached; (they met in a bus) the worst annoying part was that he slept with her the same day he met her. So would such a girl expect any positive thing from that relationship? Of course not.

My advise is that when next you meet a guy, try and know what plans he has for you before you commit yourself sexually to him; don't get carried away by his flattering words or you would live a life of regret when he's done with you.
Wise words "claps"
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by chic2pimp(m): 1:19am On Sep 28, 2009
jennygirl:

I am still trying to figure out what the man did wrong. He was honest,wasn't he? undecided
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2009
chic2pimp:

I am still trying to figure out what the man did wrong. He was honest,wasn't he? undecided

He should have said all that in the beginning rather than whisper sweet rubbish.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by CrazyMan(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2009
@Ebony
thanks smiley

@chick2pimp
so you're a male; I always thought you were a female sad
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Kunbee: 1:33am On Sep 28, 2009
CrazyMan:

wink
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Eshyy(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2009
Now ladies dis is how u no d gud guys.
1.He does not rush into telin u how he luvs u.
2.He respects & listens 2 ur views.
3.Neva 2 wealthy. The gud guys are not dat bouyant.(money changes us, {d guys} alot.
Stil neva eva trust d dudes. Persönaly if i tink a chic is hot, i tel her how attrcted i am to her, ladies tend 2 apprciate it more.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by omega25red(m): 2:51am On Sep 28, 2009
why are the women on here acting like that has never happened to them grin
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Treetop20(m): 3:27am On Sep 28, 2009
even the wisest of women have gotten played over dinner and a movie
it is not a big deal. these are life lessons we learn from.
these women laughing have been played for far less
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2009
I dont think anyone is laughing at this lady, I personally sympathise with her. This is a lesson now so next time she will know what to do.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Gamine(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2009
omg

kpele.

Thank god this line only comes up even before dinner grin
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by whitelexi(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2009
jennygirl:

See mad skills grin grin grin
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by izeek(m): 11:04am On Sep 28, 2009
whitelexi:

See mad skills grin grin grin

nothing mad about the skills, its the girl being gullible.
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by Donvilo(m): 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
The worst of all is that some ladies don't learn from their past mistakes. They always keep on repeating the same thing on and on and on and on, na waaooo! shocked sad Let alone, talk of guys' own! angry angry
Re: When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve by posakosa(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2009
If Men leave after 15 years of marriage and what exactly is the big deal ??! undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secrets Of Happy Marriage / Please Advise Me, Am Getting Nut / Ladies In Diaspora Storm Nigeria For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.