Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (28705 Views)

Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / JSS2 Student In Coma After A Fight Between Secondary School & Technical College / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by chinnasa: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Ay04z:
try and reach pple close to him asap....get his contact and start sending apologies

Lol grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Guliver(m): 10:17am On Aug 18, 2016
Mjjordan:

Na so e easy to blend levels?lwkmd
if e no easy,him fit float him own level. him go b de Capone
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by ginggerxy: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??
my man find out the family he belongs, join another family that is strong as they are. If you have the mind ooo and watch him respect you like his follow man. there Is no man that is not afraid the only edge he might have over you is just his cartel men and nothing more. If you can't join any just have it that you have priced and you most pay no two way cause they will come for you. No man is an island nor do any soldier stand alone he will only use number to intimidate you. But if you can't do what I typed there just meet him when he is alone take him to a beer parlour he will no refuse buy him some bottle then tell him not to reason the issue(matter) don't tell him sorry he is not your father.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by eniwhy: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2016
If you find it difficult to say sorry irrespective of whom at fault, find his mobile no call him and tell him you didn't meant to offend him. Don't feel introvert over it because these guys are wicked. Don't let devil put sand in your cassava flakes.Oracle has spoken!
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by keynesstreet2: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2016
TITOBIGZ:

Does he knw who u are? As in whether u too belong or not, if ur answer is NO
,Guy, no shakement, Just jejely dey live ur life, him go try intimidate u again, again stand ur ground and believe me u don earn him respect be that.
(NOTE: no show fear Oooo)

Do you really know what you are saying... being a cultist in a school and a top one for that matter, you already know the identity of almost everybody who belongs... So my advice is for you to plead with him when else you see him in class because that was where the accident happened... You better stay out if cultist otherwise he will use it against you someday............. #shuncultist
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by MrOlihilistic: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Bro he won't do you anything.
provided you are not a rival cultist.
you're a Jew.
settle it like a man don't beg him like a woman I mean kneeling before him and don't be too proud too.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Chibokgirl(m): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Pray to watever u believe in,dont use force,dont get scared,if u do he will turn u to his office, de hardly kill ju, just wish i ws der,cud hv helped out if he is my.....
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Aywire(m): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:

dont ask me how i know this will work, but it will work perfectly. firstly you need to find him before he finds you, because nothing wioll save you if he finds you and trust me,m cultists are good in finding people, so i advice you stay away from your home nd fravourite spots till you find him. altho ppl like that are nt hard to find, once you knw the right people to talk to.
So what you do is that you get his number, after that get a lady to call him that she needs help and she needs to see him urgently, let her give him a public bar to meet, just be sure you have like 10k to flex him, and be warned, cultist no they trust anybody, so he wont come alone, he would come with his guys, like 4 of them. when they arrive, let the girl do the talking, u just do the odering of shayo, and when she is done begging on your behalf, you can now start your own talking. cultists are himans too, and they have feelings, once they see that you are remorse and you are matured, they will you like you. but give them space after, make them no over like wan initiate you. this should work. just feel free with them as if they re ur egbons. and they will respond in a friendly way especially if the girl is a lively person. every cultist like woman.

just pray the guy na aye, you go succeed in this without spending so much, and them go dey available for you incase something else comes up, but other cults go milk u dry. its unfortuante you have to spend either way, na u put yourself for this situation. good luck

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by sammybrandy(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2016
Why should you be scared of your follow human? As far as i'm concern, he's a chicken, mention his little name to God in prayers n see him rather come n apologise to you except you don't have God.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Aywire(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2016
i must also add that you should not get scared, they will capitalize on your fear. but be confident and matured. and be relaxed, they cant eat you in the bar, thats why you make sure the bar is as public as possible. also dont forget to buy things like weeed, drugs (refnol), and codenine. walahi, if you can follow my process, you have won his heart for a lifetime.... make sure you talk maturedly and dont beg like a chilld.. infact dont beg, just apologize, and dont make it seem like you are trying to buy them, some of themk re richer than you, just let them know you are sorry, and you are trying to make up for your error. that normally, u sef na stubborn boy, but you no know say him na ur boss... if they find you funny in a matured way. tats it. the alternative is to pray to God
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by uwagimboo: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Someone threatening me was the Part I enjoyed back then..

OP, I will advise, u call the guy and say "Sorry"...

I will not ve advised the above where u ve got better option but to avoid had I known..

Nobody knows the end of a trouble..
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by lekkipropertyy: 10:56am On Aug 18, 2016
@Op
He can't do jack! Trust me have been in this position before. Pls do not beg him you may remain his puppet forever. Just pretend as if you are also a strong man. Thats my tactics in my lasu days.
May God be with you
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by 400billionman: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:

Just ignore him and never come in contact with him again.

You didnt aggrieve him. He did..

He might even die before you.

Nonsense.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kunleben1: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2016
I read through some of the advice but didn't have the time to read all. So I don't know if someone has mentioned what I'm about to say. I put myself in ur shoe and sincerely know how u feel cos I was once in that messy situation, even worse. It's still good as u have not had any other confrontation with him. I was wrongly advised in my own case and it almost sent me to an early grave. My golden advice is this: In your next class, (I really hope u have not had another before this reply)get there early and spot him if he's not already there. Approach him with a smile and tell him boldly(no fidgeting o. After all, u r classmates) that u looked for him that same day after lecture to apologise but u didn't know his whereabouts. That u r sorry for the incidence and that it will never happen again. Let d social part of u come alive now. Even if he starts bragging to deal with u(which I doubt he will since u r in public) just smile it off and continue to apologise- with a smile, not cowardly pls. Like that, he will know u have recognised his status as 'omnipotent'. Accept and absorb all insults hurled at u with a smile. The Lecturer may come in while doing this and break this absurd begging situation if u r lucky. Then tell him u would love to sit close to him in a friendly manner.(just for that day o). That will show him that u want friendship not enmity psychologically. But, If u r not lucky and the Lecturer doesn't show up as usual, just sit close to him without uttering more words. Bring out ur books n start reading. He will probably leave the place for u to clear the unnecessary attention u av created around him. (it's a psychological game). I can assure u of one thing. He will never plan to kill u. Remove that from the equation. The worst he can do if he's the type that loves being seen as 'powerful' is to embarrass u publicly with a minimal beating. And that's if u follow my advice.

NB. Pls disregard any advice on this forum that says something like 'report him', 'fight him' 'confront him '. Like I said, I've been in that quagmire b4 and those saying that will never know how it feels like. u can send me a private mail if u need further discussion with me. May God help u.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Lizzieo(f): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
I'm only telling op the truth or do you want me to lie to him grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmmmm,I see
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by chidozieikeji2: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Guy no beg him cult members also fear make sure he don't see u as a jew man because if u beg him he go bully u till ur nysc I remember back den wen I was contesting for sug presidency one bad guy like dat called me to come where he was sitting I told him openly dat he shud come to me not me coming to him he stood up and rushed me and held me on my trouser I now pushed him with force and held him on his collar and told him point blank that am from d skool community and dat instead person go bully me in my own community I rather die with d person the guy now started begging me because of how red my eyes turned immediately fear entered his body fast forward few dayz my disciples in skool dealt with him in a manner he didn't expect and from dat day till today d guy still dey respect me guy if u beg him ur own na OYO forget doz bragging its d same blood dat flows in u dat flows in him
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by YhungPablo(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Better Start Praying
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by drnoel: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Track him down for school...(or any open place)
Call am chairman say you want to reason am something.. ..

Move out with him and buy him drink (alcohol... 2 Bottles minimum)......
Tell him to forget about that "stuff" that happened in the hall that you were provoked previously before your issue with him (no apologize like woman o... I mean by kneeling down and crying)
Hear him out... . Smile if the case is settled and top up his drink with one more bottle.

Nb: Use this method if he is a top man... not all those wanna be.
Oko polythenic is a strong cultist school and I believe that all guys issue can be resolved over a bottle of beer.

I was never a cultist but will adopt this method when in similar case.

Final bullet: fictional scenario which might still give you the desired results.

Best answer here. Have personally used this method in the past. It gained me a bodyguard later but that was after I had to shaak all his guys. The guy was their Bossman I.e their number 2 man. Funny he later kept trying to make me join them later but I refused and when he finally became their Capone I was untouchable. The down side was that many rival groups kept trying to use me to get to him but I refused and remianed neutral and when the pressure from the rival groups got too much I warned him that I would report the incident to anticult groups so he could take off before the shit hits the fan which he did.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2016
bbsteve:
oko you really be street boy thats just how to survive my broda
It will kill the evil intention of the guy. To other guys asking him to go to Sars.. .. The should know that it will escalate the issue just like the Latin philosophers use to say great feuds has little beginning.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2016
shegzyreal:
if the guy no b aiye go join aiye asap
Wetin he wan join aiye for,when he get better ambitions for life?
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kelvinkosi(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Brother why starting up what you can't finish .......
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Caspian22(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Donald3d:
After all my preaching ... embarassed lipsrsealed
Lol, After the 1000 word essay you gave.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Caspian22(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
Donald3d:
After all my preaching ... embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by kellygrin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
look at you now!! the time wey u dey tell em say he no fit do u anything...we dey there...now u wan come collect advice....in life never u tell some1 dat he or she cant do u anything....bros mind your self ooooo...also shame to dat guy dat even jonce....by tellin u he will deal with u....bros go ask for forgiveness for church...no commit sin again ooo....incase u are to met heaven next time he will see u....carry bible .. preach gossip incase
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by MamaletASO: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:

Firstly:..Young lady dont be scared.
Secondly:..Report him (with his details) to the authority for a threat on your life.
Thirdly:.. If you have Night movement; make sure you cancel it henceforth and make sure you are always in d midst of people and be watchful.
Fourthly:..Be bold and dont form gentle or timid whenever you see him. Afterall he too doesnt know whom you be..
You maybe witch or Ogbanje or Mami-water, etc
Fiftly:.. Pray to your God daily.

Thatz allll... He can do nothing..
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Donald3d(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Caspian22:

abi na grin grin grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:

Well, I have met with the cruelst cultists over the years, you can't get killed becos of minor issuues like that. He doesn't know who you are yet, so dnt show any sign of fear wen next you meet(he definitely gonna meet you again).

Just stand your ground and believe me, he s gonna be scared of you
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Caspian22(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Donald3d:
abi na grin grin grin

Hey, I was just wondering... if you could check out my blog and know if you can come up with s great logo for it.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by rosalieene(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hehehehehehehe, let me call for help on your behalf then. @rosalieene please come help greatness with a thick towel
**coughs** am lost
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by opedaydydx9(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
columbus007:
my brother are you for real? My cousin in school is going thru d same thing,they bully him every now and then,hw can u help pls? I'am serious
he chickened already.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by ChynoBEATS: 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??

Get his picture ... N post it on every social network you're on.... Make everybody aware of it .... So if anything happens ... They'll hold him n his roommates who know his whereabouts + his bunch of I'd!otic friends who think cultism is a normal way of life ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Beg him and he will make you his 'Mitch'. Grow some ballls boy. From your story you feed fear and so it grows in you. Others see it and prey on you.
To let another register on the attendance first if they ask does not make you a fool. I did that a lot even though i was a..........Be subtle in your ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Laments Over Her Inability To Secure Admission After Scoring 320 In JAMB / Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly / Timetable For Covenant University Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.