Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist (29369 Views)

Student Of Nwafor Orizu College Nsugbe Shot Dead By Cultist (Graphic Pics) / JSS2 Student In Coma After A Fight Between Secondary School & Technical College / Secondary Students Fight With Cutlass In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Worksunlimited: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Track him down for school...(or any open place)
Call am chairman say you want to reason am something.. ..

Move out with him and buy him drink (alcohol... 2 Bottles minimum)......
Tell him to forget about that "stuff" that happened in the hall that you were provoked previously before your issue with him (no apologize like woman o... I mean by kneeling down and crying)
Hear him out... . Smile if the case is settled and top up his drink with one more bottle.

Nb: Use this method if he is a top man... not all those wanna be.
Oko polythenic is a strong cultist school and I believe that all guys issue can be resolved over a bottle of beer.

I was never a cultist but will adopt this method when in similar case.

Final bullet: fictional scenario which might still give you the desired results.

The guy go just turn u to regular maga...

I would advise the op! To stand his ground and prepare himself for whatever...

Since op no belong, highest wey dem fit do na to unleash beating wey fit break a part of im body.. But dey would surely not kill him..

Op! Report to relevant authorities but defuse from going to beg the guy....

If u no beg and u sef dey stand it ground... The guy go dey uncomfortable ontop say im no know who u be...

Stare am eye ball to eye ball.. No shake!

The guy go calm down later later...

For now.. Stay calm and no dey mis-waka whenever u are alone..
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Afritop(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??
REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE. A HANDSOME REWARD AWAITS YOU
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by queencalipso(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hahahahahahaha, boss go meet fayose na make he give you his mom pad use na.

cc queencalipso, good morning love!

Good afternoon to you king: how's your day going?
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Tell him to forget about that "stuff" that happened in the hall that you were provoked previously before your issue with him (no apologize like woman o... I mean by kneeling down and crying)
Hear him out... . Smile if the case is settled and top up his drink with one more bottle.

Oko polythenic is a strong cultist school and I believe that all guys issue can be resolved over a bottle of beer.

Final bullet: fictional scenario which might still give you the desired results.

Wiseone sighted. grin

@OP, just chill dont fret do as this man said, nothing that alcohol and a smile doesn't solve. You guys might end up getting to be friends
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Wiseone sighted. grin

@OP, just chill dont fret do as this man said, nothing that alcohol and a smile can't solve. You guys might end up getting to be friends.. but next time Be calm and courteous to all
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by MadCow1: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Padreo:
i am Damian a student of Federal polytechnic Oko, HND2 computer science. After the lecture, a piece of paper was passed to students for attendance that's when i faced him. i was to write mine then he tapped my arms for me to give him the attendance sheet, i got angry coz i hate being bullied, i declined giving him then we dragged the attendance sheet, he then told me he's going to deal with me, foolishly of me i told he he cant do nothing. After he went i was told he's a Cultist and one of the top. Am scared as hell here...please my fellow nairalanders what should i do? should i go ask him to pardon me??

Guy, you better go blend your own become strong man..

Even if you send your mama to go kneel down beg am, all fhuck ups must be treated.. Hopefully, you dont pay with your life.

angry
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Swissheart(f): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Smiles
Firstly, that guy isn't who you think he is(he could belong ) but then he is fresh and won't do you anything.
Reasons:
You do not belong
He didn't start the fight(means he didn't come for you and he wasn't sent)
If he were as dreadful as you think,he won't be dragging the attendance with you
If he had it in mind to deal with you, he would leave the scene without saying a word or at most,okay na
If you v bn a very cool person before now,the truth is,other frat members would be in your favour when your matter is presented.
He is your course mate,he knows the kinda person you are. Just some empty threats that won't kill a dead rat.
When next you see him,greet in the usual guy manner and move away. In nor fit do you anything. Real guys do not shout.

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by greatness22(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
MadCow1:

Guy, you better go blend your own become strong man..

Even if you send your mama to go kneel down beg am, all fhuck ups must be treated.. Hopefully, you dont pay with your life.

angry
Boss, I hail oh cool
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Tobyshegz(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Say your last prayers Man!.. hehehehe grin grin grin grin... even the pope cant save you here.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by columbus007(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
opedaydydx9:
he chickened already.
he in for school to study,he's Nt their to be one of those that will later end in the gutters with blood all over

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Donald3d(m): 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Caspian22:

Hey, I was just wondering... if you could check out my blog and know if you can come up with s great logo for it.
Would do
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by temmym4(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
crackhouse:
Hehe, devil always put fear in people that are weak and that's how he deal with them.
A human being like u threatened u and u are freaking out like a baby. My dear nobody owns this world.

Oga, tell that to those who lost their lives or get injured by the cultists.

@OP
My advice to u is, ask advises from your pals whom you study together in the same campus, at least they ll know how far he could go with threats. if u listen to wrong advise and you end up losing a body part or something, bros, none of those who gave you that particular advise will render you their own parts. more so try staying outta trouble henceforth.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nmeri17: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
I'm sorry op you are in a hot soup grin grin grin R.I.P in advance grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
Something like this happened to me in 1996 while doing my HND in the polytechnic. I was attracted to an ND lady who kept on looking at me at one of the school restaurants, She was damn pretty and walked up to her and asked to be a friend. She told me she has a bf in the school but I tot she was making one of those excuses. in short we became friends, the guy in question was a graduated cult student of the school who at the time traveled out of the country to the UK for like 3 months. Before he left he had handed the lady over to his guys to watch for him. In short he came back and discovered someone is threatening his relationship, he latet met me in the lady's room 3 time, the third time they had a serious augment in my presence and I had to leave the scene.
The third day of the augment the lady came crying at the my place in the school. I lived in a remote area of the school staff boys quarters. She had been beaten by the guy and she told me how the guys have gotten my details my full name, my department etc.
Theyve been watching me.
I asked her if she was still in love with the guy and all she could do was sobing, I stood up taking her silence for a yes and told her to lead me to the guy and she did she pointed at him at a place where we called " Abe igi " and left for her room. he was in the circle of his gang and I called him " Remi" his name he turned and said what is it, knowing me to be his girlfriend snatcher. I said let me see you pls, he felt reluctant and it was like may be one of the guys said go and meet him nd let's see what he wants to say. He came and Hi and shook him, I said Shade said you beat her( not real name) He said what's your concern in that with a frown and I smiled and I said look please don't beat this girl again I am at fault, he kept looking me in the face and i said again its my fault because she told me about you but I thought it was one of those things ladies used to say. I said sorry for that and please dont beat her again and trusted my hand out for a shake and he shook me and left back to his friends and I went back to my room. I stopped seeing the girl afterwards and after about a month that I didn't see Shade in school I met one of her friends and asked after her and I was told she has left the school for Uni Ife.
Some friends blamed me for acting the way I did in fact one friend even invited me to join " the boys" like he called it so that such won't happen again but I stood my ground that I did well although at time I wonder if I acted well grin but whether I did well or not I am alive today to tell the story. During our time cultism was rampant and it was like a daily occurrence for cult strikes killing ppl at random.

At last bro. find a way you to say hi once in a while to the guy in question and if possible just shake him one day with a smile and say my guy forget about the other day. And that's it. he would know u mean no harm. you don't even need to buy him anything.
Just do that manly

All the people saying bone him he can do nothing would be the same ones calling you stupid if anything bad happens to you.God forbids.
I and the guy in my case later met at a friend's place after graduation he is a friend to that my friend unknown to me. And life goes on.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
Worksunlimited:

The guy go just turn u to regular maga...

I would advise the op! To stand his ground and prepare himself for whatever...

Since op no belong, highest wey dem fit do na to unleash beating wey fit break a part of im body.. But dey would surely not kill him..

Op! Report to relevant authorities but defuse from going to beg the guy....

If u no beg and u sef dey stand it ground... The guy go dey uncomfortable ontop say im no know who u be...

Stare am eye ball to eye ball.. No shake!

The guy go calm down later later...

For now.. Stay calm and no dey mis-waka whenever u are alone..

Bro,

The quite type and extremely calm cultists are always the most dangerous. I believe that the guy in question does not talk much for op to have told him to his face about doing nothing.

The cult guy if really serious about dealing with him would have started his underground vetting to know his paroles.

Generally, he should not underestimate the guy... That he does not belong does not mean there is no exception in the cult rules.

To me if the cult guy is the noisy type (extrovert) he might not do anything but if he is the quite type that look as if he can't hurt a fly or that look like a pastors son (introvert).. . Bro there is need to be alert and watch his movement.

Above all, never underestimate anyone in this life.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
A lot of guys forming "brave guys" like many on this thread have gone six feet under the ground. If they should have another chance they would have acted other wise.
If you are not in a cult you don't look for enmity with a cult guy.
The Bible that says be at peace with all men knows what it's saying. All men means including the wicked people. grin it's not funny though.

Don't act like a coward but just try to make friends with him. Greet him with a smile when next u see him and if he bone you just say jokingly something like "my guy is it because of what happened the other day, I was in a bad mood sorry for the act" with all smiles and boldness give him your hand for a shake and that's all. Dont say it wont happen again thats a show of weakness. If all that happened no pass wetin u explain for your story. that should do the trick.
Don't follow all the advice wey dem dey give u Oo. they are not in your shoe and I was in your shoes years ago. 1996 to be precised.
Peace.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Worksunlimited: 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
slimz10:

Bro,

The quite type and extremely calm cultists are always the most dangerous. I believe that the guy in question does not talk much for op to have told him to his face about doing nothing.

The cult guy if really serious about dealing with him would have started his underground vetting to know his paroles.

Generally, he should not underestimate the guy... That he does not belong does not mean there is no exception in the cult rules.

To me if the cult guy is the noisy type (extrovert) he might not do anything but if he is the quite type that look as if he can't hurt a fly or that look like a pastors son (introvert).. . Bro there is need to be alert and watch his movement.

Above all, never underestimate anyone in this life.

An introvert cultist wouldn't have said anything.. He would have just marked ops face...

The next time op go see am again na the day dem go arrange am for middle...

The remember me question would then come up? After some nice raking and stomping..

I still maintain say the highest wey the guy go do na to break op head, im arm or im leg...

Finish...

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Worksunlimited:

An introvert cultist wouldn't have said anything.. He would have just marked ops face...

The next time op go see am again na the day dem go arrange am for middle...

The remember me question would then come up? After some nice raking and stomping..

I still maintain say the highest wey the guy go do na to break op head, im arm or im leg...

Finish...
Yes it is true like you said about an introvert cultists....

So he should keep straight face in exchange for those things you said the guy might do.

Bro, in life sometimes, you have to play a sucker in order to outwit a sucker.... one of the message passed in 48 laws of power.

1 Like

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Omolere3888(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2016
y would u av to fear is e ur God. don't panic ma broda e CNT to anitin buh just to scare u. u can also report .
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Worksunlimited: 1:46am On Aug 19, 2016
slimz10:

Bro, in life sometimes, you have to play a sucker in order to outwit a sucker.... one of the message passed in 48 laws of power.

Nice.. I am glad u have read Robert greenes book.. He is the only author I went all out to purchase all his books...

Buh bak to it...

U quoted him out of context anyway...

That cult guy no be op oga in anyway.... U don't play a sucker to someone who already feels u are a sucker...

That's a very bad strategic move in the game of tactics...

U stand ur ground buh be subtle and tactful about it... That's how u beat a brute...

2 Likes

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2016
Worksunlimited:

Nice.. I am glad u have read Robert greenes book.. He is the only author I went all out to purchase all his books...

Buh bak to it...

U quoted him out of context anyway...

That cult guy no be op oga in anyway.... U don't play a sucker to someone who already feels u are a sucker...

That's a very bad strategic move in the game of tactics...

U stand ur ground buh be subtle and tactful about it... That's how u beat a brute...

Well if you say so.
Good morning and have a nice day.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Obinnio: 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
columbus007:
good one obinno but please can one talk to SARS and they respond? And secondly can we talk to them without the use of money just like the police,cos I knw that SARS are mostly dreaded tho.
Yes you can talk to them without money, in fact you might get yourself into trouble trying to give money to SARS, you can buy them drink if you have the opportunity or in position but money is another talk. even when they ask at the counter, you can explain to them that you don't have and you will not be harassed, and they will even allow you to go and come back with the fee later, I call it fee because going and coming back is not a bribe anymore but a fee, a bribe is the one that will collect at all at all even if it is not complete, remember that is if they ask which I am not sure, and please don't take a childs play case to them, go to them if the situation is serious. You wonder why it is very difficult to bail one from SARS, there bail fee is from 100/250k and even upwards depending on the case, I have even seen 500k bail and if the money is not complete you won't be bailed, and please don't take an innocent person to SARS if the person did not do you anything, cultist dread them, I have not seen anyone that enters SARS that did not loose some kilo, even the fattest will slim down by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Obinnio: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
I saw some advice of people telling you to report to the police, don't even try it bro, if you do, you are doomed, this is a mater of life and death, this guys don't even fear police again, Police will eat your money and tell you to write statement and report back when he tries it again, and that is to collect more statement fee, maybe you will report back when you are in your graves( God Forbid bro ), SARS will track him to his house even as early as 1am even consistently for 2weeks until he is nabbed, contrary to my previous post that you might not pay unlike police, you might have to feel there cars but it is worth it as they are fighting for your life, only if you don't value your life again, Police will dare not come to his house even by 10 Pm as long as you are not with him, SARS don't need you to be with them, identify him for them and he will be on the run, they hate to hear you are a cultist even if you did not do anything, they will take you down.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by columbus007(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Obinnio:
Yes you can talk to them without money, in fact you might get yourself into trouble trying to give money to SARS, you can buy them drink if you have the opportunity or in position but money is another talk. even when they ask at the counter, you can explain to them that you don't have and you will not be harassed, and they will even allow you to go and come back with the fee later, I call it fee because going and coming back is not a bribe anymore but a fee, a bribe is the one that will collect at all at all even if it is not complete, remember that is if they ask which I am not sure, and please don't take a childs play case to them, go to them if the situation is serious. You wonder why it is very difficult to bail one from SARS, there bail fee is from 100/250k and even upwards depending on the case, I have even seen 500k bail and if the money is not complete you won't be bailed, and please don't take an innocent person to SARS if the person did not do you anything, cultist dread them, I have not seen anyone that enters SARS that did not loose some kilo, even the fattest will slim down by force
thanks for sharing this information with me obinno God bless.
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by Harmony92(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Harmony92, are you someone I know? ...tote?
undecided
Re: Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist by MrJames007: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
Ay04z:
try and reach pple close to him asap....get his contact and start sending apologies
lol

I just read this sh’t. Hope you’re no more a coward you were (2016) in 2023?

Can you imagine angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PhD Holder Employed As Primary School Teacher In Kaduna / What Every Nigerian Medical Student Must Experience In Medical School. / Father Who Obtained His First Degree At 54 Celebrated By Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.