Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) (38296 Views)

The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning / I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / I Killed This Rat Last Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by ikupakuti(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
Hillarie:
So, I've been craving and salivating for pepper soup recently and then My wish was granted...
This was killed by me with help from a friend earlier this morning.
Enjoy the view cheesy

Nawa o

You been dey salivate on top common pouch-rat

Pepper soup abi wetin i hear you say?

Well, I blame buharism
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by sportman117: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
Play this game while enjoying your meat, on [url]Naijabet.com[/url]

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by LockDown69(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
It didn't bleed, so it still has blood in it. undecided
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
you guys will have to forget about Buhari cruel government for the next 3hours before coming back to face reality
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by freezyprinzy(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
at d mention of bush meat fp is sure

op how una take catch am biko grin
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by HMZi: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
All i see na house rat wey enta bush..have fun.lol
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Timoleon(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
let me too start craving dj cuppy maybe the lord will answer my prayers.

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by obowunmi(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
This is a rat and not bush meat.

When did Nigerians start eating rats? angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by redsun(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Ebola at the door step. Stop destroying wild and domesticating. The wild is essential for your continued existence.

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by strawberryinc(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Ini9:
Hunger in d land.. I blame Buhari nd his goons for dis.
like you eat meat at home wink smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Proffdada: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2016
Sewer rat undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by ikupakuti(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Hillarie:
Pics
Mehnnn
See weapons
Including hammer
Ontop rat?
When you come kill buffalo nko?
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by NaijaNaWaa: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
This is cruelty against animals. Mods, this thread is in bad taste.
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Is it the high of unemployment thats causing this or what?
My God NL has turned to something else oh!
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Mom007(f): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Ever since I saw the post where someone claimed to have bought a python as bushmeat for 35k, I try not to look down on any "bushmeat" oo!
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by mhisbliss(f): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
ermmm is that not a papa rat?
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by SABA2002(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2016
Abeg when rat turn to Bush meat........ I was expecting to see a dinasour or even snake and not a roof and fence rat.

Op abeg change the title to...... The hungry rat you and your friend killed. grin
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by mhisbliss(f): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2016
NaijaNaWaa:
This is cruelty against animals. Mods, this thread is in bad taste.
its a rat giant one for God sake its not like its a python or tiger or any of those animals going into extinction, rats are everywhere like cockroaches they'll never finish in a thousand year to come so kill em all, what a disgusting animal, you allow one into your room before a yr runs out they're upto 40

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Paseus(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Lassa fever loading..... loading in progress.......
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Christane: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
one day bushmeat go catch the hunter.
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by claremont(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
I couldn't tell if this is an overgrown rat, or a rabbit.
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Hillarie(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:
Op...and his friends after cookinq the meat.. cheesy cheesy

hehehehe, Aswear! That was the same sitting position we took
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by melvin0004(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
Lassa fever
ˈlasə/
noun
an acute and often fatal viral disease, with fever, occurring chiefly in West Africa. It is usually acquired from infected rats.
super story......

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by mhisbliss(f): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2016
seems op even live in a jungle such animals should be easy to find
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Hillarie(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2016

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Deilluminator(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerians and food!!! Everything na food. Na wa for una o. We have lost the culture of game reservation and anybody can just kill anything and eat while others are making money through game reserves.
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by herzern(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hillarie:

hehehehe, Aswear! That was the same sitting position we took

hehehe.....

Lol.....I will make a good prophet,then.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Spells(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=Hillarie post=48617006][/quote]

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Echo50(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have 35yrs cooking xperiance in Uganda, 12 in kuvuki land south africa, 5 in Afghanistan &14 in naija. would you need my help? dnt pay me cos i wil pay myslf.[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Hillarie(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
Is like most NL live in bushes.
Taarh! Na lie
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Echo50(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have 35yrs cooking xperiance in Uganda, 12 in kuvuki land south africa, 5 in Afghanistan &14 in naija. would you need my help? dnt pay me cos i wil pay myslf [color=#550000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya / Cockroach Inside Shawarmer / I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.