Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) (38286 Views)

The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning / I Got Myself A Bushmeat This Night... Come Join Me / I Killed This Rat Last Night! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Hillarie(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Enyimbamercedes:

Ngwanu...You enter bush, kill rat wey miss road enter bush, come call am bush meat.
Clap for ya self...Prolific hunter
Next thing, you will opiyo mouth and curse your enemies for giving you lassa fever!
The thunder! The thunder that will fire you is in the bush gathering momentum

Were you trying to be funny? Cause I just don't get it :/
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by herzern(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
kossyablaze:
Nigga stop doing this thrash

Do you fund my Phone's subscription??.....

If No...

Please GTFOH!....
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Kemillion(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na rat be dis
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Rocketicon(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
And dis topic made front page! Chai!!!
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by chccho(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
OP u are a RAT grin
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by nwoye72: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hillarie:
So, I've been craving and salivating for pepper soup recently and then My wish was granted...
This was killed by me with help from a friend earlier this morning.
Enjoy the view cheesy
na rat na
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hillarie:
Pics
You're very Lucky. It's really big. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Hillarie(m): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Deepfreezer:
You're very Lucky. It's really big. Enjoy
Thanks
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Hillarie(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Echo50:
I have 35yrs cooking xperiance in Uganda, 12 in kuvuki land south africa, 5 in Afghanistan &14 in naija. would you need my help? dnt pay me cos i wil pay myslf.[color=#550000][/color]
puhahahahahahakakakakakakakakakakakakaka!

1 Like

Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hungerbad com and see wetin u cause!
Re: See The Little Bushmeat A Friend And I Killed This Morning (Pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 20, 2016
That is a rat! Eww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Eat Dry Gari Everyday. Is This Healthy? / Concoction Native Jollof Rice Recipe | Palm Oil Rice With No Tomatoes (Photos) / Calabar Place: A Pan-african Restaurant Launched In The Heart Of Nairobi Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.