Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders (5201 Views)

IPOB Like BH Turns Against Its Political Cheerleaders / Ipob Attack Akara Seller Matchets Retaurant Owner And Pours Acid On A Man / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
Good evening.

I'd like to put this call across to all those who've got functional sensory organs to reign in their hatred for a man who's literally done no harm to them besides standing up against/defeating their preferred candidate in a contest before it results in them paying the ultimate price needlessly.

The world over, leaders are loved and hated by those whom they lead for reasons as diverse as the number of those who hate/love them- even Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi had people who despised them, squeaky clean as they were in character. That is a truism to which President Buhari isn't an exception. Those who love and hate such leaders have various means of demonstrating same depending on the nature of the society within which they live.

Today, news broke about the arrest of an Igbo trader who not only named his dog "Buhari" but went as far as boldly painting the same on both sides of the pet. He was said to have been arrested for "intent to breach public peace and instigate ethnic and religious unrest".

The incident took place in a predominantly Hausa/Muslim community and an APC state.

Now, as expected, the fanatical haters of anything Muslim/Buhari/North/Hausa/Fulani pounced on the security agencies for "violating the right of Mr Chinakwe", insisting he can "call his pet whatever name he pleases", "write whatever he wishes to write on it", and that "we are back in the dark ages of Military rule".

I really don't know how it happened but there's no gainsaying Jonathan's defeat did deal some people's intellect a fatal blow, otherwise, how else can one explain such idiocy??!!

Besides the fact the name of the father of the complainant is Buhari, that is also the President's name and it doesn't take a soothsayer to tell mr Chinakwe's intent was to spite the President and locals in the area. I must admit I was knocked sideways with the fact he wasn't lynched but rather reported to the authorities!

Knowing how much Muslims/Hausas/Northerners revere Buhari, isn't it the dumbest thing in the world what Chinakwe did?? Isn't it a shame some people are trying to justify his stupidity citing civil liberty?? Let me ask this question:

HOW WOULD MR CHINAKWE's FANS REACT IF I WENT ENUGU, RENT AN APARTMENT, GET ME A BINGO AND NAME IT OJUKWU AND WRITE SAME ON BOTH SIDES OF ITS BODY

Would they rally to my support insisting "I have the right to call my dog Ojukwu"?? Would they even call the police on me or kill me and have the police come take away my body??

This isn't the first time we are seeing this manner of misplaced hatred from these people. The other time, Asari Dokubo "turbaned" a dog the same day the Emir of Kano was being turbaned and uploaded the picture on the internet in spite of Sanusi, and the Chinwetas of this world ran wild with ecstacy- then I asked- how would these people feel if I wore my dog a red cap with a couple of feathers on it, put some heavy beads around its neck, cover it with a black suede cloth with elephant prints on it and declared IGWUEEEEEEE!!!!??

The Chinwetas and his fans outside and within this forum should mull over that for a moment.

This brand of opposition/agitation earns one absolutely nothing but damnation! We come on here and throw all kinds of jabs at each other, insult the heck out of each other, granted, some of that unnecessary. What we must try to always observe is the Red Line[/b] especially in the mainstreet.

We all know how fiercely defensive the typical Northerner is of his religion and political super-heavy-weights, we know they don't have the kind of restraint we do (which is why I said I'm surprised they handled the case the way they did) and as such must apply wisdom when dealing with them. Doing so doesn't make us cowards, no, to me that depicts cunning- there are ways you could tell one to eat your shiit and actually have them looking forward to eating it! You don't stand in the face of such people and say "Buhari is a dog" because you are brave, no, to me that is the height of stupidity. And whoever cheers such an act of yours on, you should see as your worst enemies!

My greatest foes around here are the South Easterners, for obvious reasons- I'm just about a fanatical Buhari supporter, a fanatical Jonathan/PDP/Nnamdi Kanu hater, and any comment critical of those three earns one serious knocks from their supporters who are mostly Igbos/South Easterners. Regardless, that doesn't stop me taking e-shots at their heads, but I'd be a FOOL to call Kanu, for instance, a Red Bonobo Monkey in a market in Aba!! Dem no go even see my body bury sef!

We may call whoever we like all manner of names on the internet- that is the virtual world- we can get away with that- Knowing when to apply restraint and caution in whatever we do is what sets us apart of primitive beasts in the jungle.

Chinweta went over the edge trying to make a point, but we are grateful for the timely involvement of the security agencies, a different tale we would have had in our hands had the case not gone the way it did. I'm pretty sure some people are saddened for the fact those offended by his act didn't take the law into their hands- to them, it is a missed opportunity to validate/justify/fortify their hatred for Buhari and poison the minds of other moderate South Easterners who've not been radicalised by the messages from Radio Biafra.

I hope justice prevails in the end.

God bless Nigeria.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44.
Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by vedaxcool(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
Undiluted truth but these individuals you speak of are deaf, dumb and blind they are devoid of reasoning.

This violence they are trying to provoke will never come to pass as God is more than their demonic inclinations. Nigerians have said no to Jonathan and they should live with this pain.

Strictly directed at the Purveyors of hate and violence.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by RZArecta(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:
[s]Good evening.

I'd like to put this call across to all those who've got functional sensory organs to reign in their hatred for a man who's literally done no harm to them besides standing up against/defeating their preferred candidate in a contest before it results in them paying the ultimate price needlessly.

The world over, leaders are loved an hated by those whom they lead for reasons as diverse as the number of those who hate/love them- even Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi had people who despised them, squeaky clean as they were in character. That is a truism to which President Buhari isn't an exception. Those who love and hate such leaders have various means of demonstrating same depending on the nature of the society within which they live.

Today, news broke about the arrest of an Igbo trader who not only named his dog "Buhari" but went as far as boldly painting the same on both sides of the pet. He was said to have been arrested for "intent to breach public peace and instigate ethnic and religious unrest".

The incident took place in a predominantly Hausa/Muslim community and an APC state.

Now, as expected, the fanatical haters of anything Muslim/Buhari/North/Hausa/Fulani pounced on the security agencies for "violating the right of Mr Chinakwe", insisting he can "call his pet whatever name he pleases", "white whatever he wishes to write on it", and that "we are back in the dark ages of Military rule".

I really don't know how it happened but there's no gainsaying Jonathan's defeat did deal deal some people's intellect a fatal blow, otherwise, how else can one explain such idiocy??!!

Besides the fact the name of the father of the complainant is Buhari, that is also the President's name and it doesn't take a soothsayer to tell mr Chinakwe's intent was to spite the President and locals in the area. I must admit I was knocked sideways with the fact he wasn't lynched but rather reported to the authorities!

Knowing how much Muslims/Hausas/Northerners revere Buhari, isn't it the dumbest thing in the world what Chinakwe did?? Isn't it a shame some people are trying to justify his stupidity citing civil liberty?? Let me ask this question:

HOW WOULD MR CHINAKWE's FANS REACT IF I WENT ENUGU, RENT AN APARTMENT, GET ME A BINGO AND NAME IT OJUKWU AND WRITE SAME ON BOTH SIDES OF ITS BODY

Would they rally to my support insisting "I have the right to call my dog Ojukwu"?? Would they even call the police on me or kill me and have the police come take away my body??

This isn't the first time we are seeing this manner of misplaced hatred from these people. The other time, Asari Dokubo "turbaned" a dog and uploaded the picture on the internet in spite of Sanusi and the Chinwetas of this world ran wild with ecstacy- then I asked- how would these people feel if I wore my dog a red cap with a couple of feathers on it, put some heavy beads around its neck, cover it with a black suede cloth with elephant prints on it and declared IGWUEEEEEEE!!!!??

The Chinwetas and his fans outside and within this forum should mull over that for a moment.

This brand of opposition/agitation earns one absolutely nothing but damnation! We come on here and throw all kinds of jabs at each other, insult the heck out of each other, granted, some of that unnecessary. What we must try to always observe is the Red Line[/b] especially in the mainstreet.

We all know how fiercely defensive the typical Northerner is of his religion and political super-heavy-weights, we know they don't have the kind of restraint we do (which is why I said I'm surprised they handled the case the way they did) and as such must apply wisdom when dealing with them. Doing so doesn't make us cowards, no, to me that depicts cunning- there are ways you could tell one to eat your shiit and actually have them looking forward to eating it! You don't stand in the face of such people and say "Buhari is a dog" because you are brave, no, to me that is the height of stupidity. And whoever cheers such an act of yours on, you should see as your worst enemies!

My greatest foes around here are the South Easterners, for obvious reasons- I'm just about a fanatical Buhari supporter, a fanatical Jonathan/PDP/Nnamdi Kanu hater, and any comment critical of those three earns one serious knocks from their supporters who are mostly Igbos/South Easterners. Regardless, that doesn't stop me taking e-shots at their heads, but I'd be a FOOL to call Kanu, for instance, a Red Bonobo Monkey in a market in Aba!! Dem no go even see my body bury sef!

We may call whoever we like all manner of names on the internet- that is the virtual world- we can get away with that- Knowing when to apply restraint and caution in whatever we do is what sets us apart of primitive beasts in the jungle.

Chinweta went over the edge trying to make a point, but we are grateful for the timely involvement of the security agencies, a different tale we would have had in our hands had the case not gone the way it did. I'm pretty sure some people are saddened for the fact those offended by his act didn't take the law into their hands- to them, it is a missed opportunity to validate/justify/fortify their hatred for Buhari and poison the minds of other moderate South Easterners who've not been radicalised by the messages from Radio Biafra.

God bless Nigeria[/s].
there's no type of nonsense post people won't see on nairaland

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MadamExcellency: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2016
Is there any day that will pass on Nairaland that forumites will be spared from reading these junks from kindergarten class monitors?

Adults behaving like children. If they are not steering tribal and religious bigotry, it will be name calling (insulting themselves by themselves) and if not then regional and party supremacy will consume their time and feed on their insecurity .

Nonentities feeling funky.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
vedaxcool:
Undiluted truth but these individuals you speak of are deaf, dumb and blind they are devoid of reasoning.

This violence they are trying to provoke will never come to pass as God is more than their demonic inclinations. Nigerians have said no to Jonathan and they should live with this pain.

Strictly directed at the Purveyors of hate and violence.
Look at them below you- is it any wonder they always arrive scenes like this in droves to "prove everyone right"?? cheesy

Small sense like dis, dem refuse to get. Hate, hate and hate, that is all their minds function with.

I challenge any of them to fault any line in the article.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by dunkem21(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:
Is there any day that will pass without reading these junks from kindergarten class monitor?

Adults behaving like children. If they are not steering tribal and religious bigotry, it will be name calling (insulting themselves by themselves) and if not then regional and party supremacy will consume their time and feed on their insecurity .

Nonentities feeling funky.

I wanted to comment but saw you around..

Let me grab popcorn and watch how you squeeze the jugular..

Lalasticlala, please hurry with a stretcher cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
Flaky overly emotional trolls, you are all welcome to the party. Make no mistakes, you were all expected, and also, your inane rants devoid of even the faintest glow of intelligence are also much expected. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Tittos: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nigerians can never be logical.. There would always argue with silly sentiments.. @op, ur post is blank and really just itchy and senseless. Was hoping to see an intelligent argument backed by the constitution. No one is arguing if the dude was right or wrong or if his actions were born out of hate or stupidity. Point is, its in his right to do so. If u go to Enugu and parade a dog named Ojukwu, the residents will probablyhate you, but that doesn't mean its illegal or you should be arrested for expressing your rights. If the police do arrest you, then intelligent Nigerian should still call for your rights to be respected.
You guys need to understand democracy. It seems like that word is really difficult for your lot to comprehend. Something being wrong doesn't mean its illegal.. If the neighbour had an issue with the name,he should have taken it to court because that is a purely civil matter. Only criminal cases are or should be handled by the police. Unfortunately Buhari and most of you guys do not know and understand demcracy, while the police that should know better are spinless and only do as ordered...

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
X

I stopped reading when I got here:

South west & specifically Sango Otta predominantly Yoruba not Hausa. We do not necessarily have to lie in order to sh!t on those we hate.

As much as I do not tolerate Ibos sh!tting on anything Yoruba. I do not necessarily think I have to obfuscate the truth to further enjoy my disagreements with them.

This matter alone has had me shaking my head over the palpable and obvious hatred my people have for the Ibo. For the first time in my tribalist life, this level of hatred made/makes ne feel very sick.

It used to be about disputing false claims of Ibos on Nigeria history and contemporary issues but we have sunk into the bowels of irrational hatred for these people that we will fan any injustice against them.

The fact that we do not see anything bad or breach of public peace & inciting ethnic crisis when one of ours was murdered in the North makes no sense. I'm not sure anyone was arrested nor are we calling for justice.

A woman was killed in Mile 12 which led to ethnic clash, many of us hopped on the internet with leprous fingers to talk glib about OPC that managed to stick up against Hausa. Still no foolish articles on breach of peace.

We need to step back, many of us are fast becoming Ibo demon we started out to exorcise in the first place.

Finally, anybody can buy any pet and call it whatever it wants. So long it is on the buyer's soil or a neutral's soil. I can buy a Chihuahua, tattoo Seun on and display it on LindaIkeji but the moment I bring it to NL then I'm breaching peace.

There will be more pet namings to follow, seeing how rattled Hausa & Yoruba are, it will become a trend in the coming months.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
This is really a shameful article. A total drivel.

This our unnecessary deferment to these Northern folks is the main reason they assume they only have the monopoly of violence. Anyone can name their pets any name they choose, whether it's OBJ or Buhari.

Just a little over a year ago, it was all fun and none was threatened when all manners of derogatory memes weren't deployed to abuse GEJ. It's payback time.

The Nigeria Police, one of the most useless police forces in the world, have continued to demonstrate why they're really useless. How many of those threatening to kill the man have they arrested? Naming a dog Buhari and fellow citizens openly confessing to mob a person, which is a greater issue?

It's a question of time till others stood up for these overbearing Northern folks. It's time someone called their bluffs.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by naijaking1: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
@ poster.
Are you really oblivious of Buhari's behavior as a candidate?
Remember you people calling GEJ dullard, drunk, etc. I warmed you people 3 years ago, that GEJ' s greatest strength is letting himself be criticized. You thought it was easy.
Yes, go to Enugu, Aba, and Nnewi and call your dog Ojukwu, even his children will not care. They will laugh at you. You need a little education.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by BeClever: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Spit, pee & poo on thread and fly over it with alacrity...

7 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2016
My 2 cents...

There is something called free speech and there is something called hate speech and there is a tug of war between these two types of speechs.

What people easily forget is that one mans free speech is another mans hate speech. Who determines at what point a free speech becomes hate speech?

If we base the definition of free speech and hate speech by who and what the immediate audience think then it means there is no free speech because no matter what you say, everyone cannot agree with you and have a right to claim you expressed hatred towards them

If your opinion you expressed above is to be followed, all religious text should be banned because they contain hate speech. Every newspaper should also be banned because the audience can claim hurt

The debate between hate speech and freedom to say whatever can only be determined by legislature. Until a specific word or phrase is banned and made unconstitutional, anybody is free to use that word or phrase. This approach was the basis of censoring movies and music when there was similar line drawn between freedom to express oneself through art as against nudity and profane speech in performance arts

This argument is ongoing in the west and advanced democracies right now so I must say this is a tricky one. This is wvwn playing out in the Donald Trump saga

Progressive01:

1...defeating their preferred candidate in a contest before it results in them paying the ultimate price needlessly.

2..The predominantly Hausa/Muslim community and an APC state.[/b]

3....with the fact he wasn't lynched but rather reported to the authorities! Knowing how much Muslims/ We all know how fiercely defensive the typical Northerner is of his religion and political super-heavy-weights,

4......South Easterners who've not been radicalised by the messages from Radio Biafra..

As usual, opinion pieces like this helps to solidify my belief that a typical rabid APC /MUSLIM is narrow minded and usually suspends logic when it comes to social issues

Let me correct some points....

1. Not everybody who hates buhari do so because he won jonathan. There are many people that hated him before he ever contested. There are many who began hating him after he won. There are some who equally hate jonathan and buhari. There are some who dont care who is president. .. they just like to poke at authorities because it is a fun past time for them, it is called Satire.

2. Kindly help us confirm which statistics makes ogun state a predominantly muslim/fulani state. Also state what premise makes you conclude that the community recognises those fulani/muslims more than igbo/Christians

3. You just confirmed to the world that non muslims/non fulanis should regard muslims/fulani as animals who lack the innate ability to self restraint and self control. All over the world daily we hear of atrocities committed by the group you mentioned above and we wonder why they do it. You just confirmed our suspicions that we should not let them enter civilized society because they have barbaric tendencies and should be confined to a zoo. In fact anytime they exhibit normal restraint, they should be applauded and celebrated because it is unheard of in their circles

4. I don't think radio biafra broadcasts up to lagos or abuja or UK or even US where many buhari haters stay. I just think having common sense is enough to join the Club

While your writeup is full of poo, I only outlined these 4 items because you think you are smart.... but as usual, the APC Zombieism shines forth in everything you do

Good evening to you too

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by dunkem21(m): 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by cktheluckyman: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
Seriously what sort of stupid thread is this? The op even went ahead to claim it happened in a Hausa Fulani dominated state (I wonder when Alimi also conquered Ogun state) and an APC state, What balderdash!!! Does the Nigerian constitution differ Hausa dominated areas or APC states?
What was the difference in what the trader did and what zombies did continually on nairaland for years against GEJ!!! What exactly is it with you zombies and hypocrisy?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by cktheluckyman: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Flaky overly emotional trolls, you are all welcome to the party. Make no mistakes, you were all expected, and also, your inane rants devoid of even the faintest glow of intelligence are also much expected. cheesy
Bros go and sit down.Your article made no sense

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by onespecial(m): 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
That act was an insult to the sane dog. We have a nomadic insane dog as a president who no dey carry ear hear petroleum.

We have petroleum addict as president.

In other news, Buhari and zombies time to get Nigeria on the right track seems it will never come in 8 years.

Let us all agree and make him president for life, that way maybe he can be able to clear the so called mess of PDP. I repeat, 8 years will not be enough for zombies and buharies magic. Life presidency go do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by fuckyoumhen: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Good evening.

The world over, leaders are loved and hated by those whom they lead for reasons as diverse as the number of those who hate/love them- even Nelson Mandela and Mahatma Ghandi had people who despised them, squeaky clean as they were in character. That is a truism to which President Buhari isn't an exception. Those who love and hate such leaders have various means of demonstrating same depending on the nature of the society within which they live.

Now, as expected, the fanatical haters of anything Muslim/Buhari/North/Hausa/Fulani pounced on the security agencies for "violating the right of Mr Chinakwe", insisting he can "call his pet whatever name he pleases", "write whatever he wishes to write on it", and that "we are back in the dark ages of Military rule".

I really don't know how it happened but there's no gainsaying Jonathan's defeat did deal some people's intellect a fatal blow, otherwise, how else can one explain such idiocy??!!

HOW WOULD MR CHINAKWE's FANS REACT IF I WENT ENUGU, RENT AN APARTMENT, GET ME A BINGO AND NAME IT [color=#000099]OJUKWU AND WRITE SAME ON BOTH SIDES OF ITS BODY[/color]

This isn't the first time we are seeing this manner of misplaced hatred from these people. The other time, Asari Dokubo "turbaned" a dog the same day the Emir of Kano was being turbaned and uploaded the picture on the internet in spite of Sanusi, and the Chinwetas of this world ran wild with ecstacy- then I asked- how would these people feel if I wore my dog a red cap with a couple of feathers on it, put some heavy beads around its neck, cover it with a black suede cloth with elephant prints on it and declared IGWUEEEEEEE!!!!??

God bless Nigeria.
YORUBA MUSLIM AS USUAL

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2016
dearpreye:
This is really a shameful article. A total drivel.

This our unnecessary deferment to these Northern folks is the main reason they assume they only have the monopoly of violence. Anyone can name their pets any name they choose, whether it's OBJ or Buhari.

Just a little over a year ago, it was all fun and none was threatened when all manners of derogatory memes weren't deployed to abuse GEJ. It's payback time.

The Nigeria Police, one of the most useless police forces in the world, have continued to demonstrate why they're really useless. How many of those threatening to kill the man have they arrested? Naming a dog Buhari and fellow citizens openly confessing to mob a person, which is a greater issue?

It's a question of time till others stood up for these overbearing Northern folks. It's time someone called their bluffs.

No one is deferring to Northerners. Would you try that nonsense where the culprit did or anywhere in the north? Does that mean you defer to northerners??

We have seen on several occasions Buhari's fans around here justify his actions by saying "Jonathan did same" and had folks like you ask what the propriety of such action is exactly regardless of who did it or didn't. Why is this case different to you?? What is the propriety of calling a dog Buhari??

The greatest stupidity of mr Chinweta lies more in the location he did that than in the act itself.

Can you tell me a northerner would be foolish enough to go to the street of Bayelsa or anywhere else in the ND and hold up such an image??

You of all people should know better.

4 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by fuckyoumhen: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:
Gbakwa oku

11 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by MadamExcellency: 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2016
dunkem21:

I wanted to comment but saw you around..

Let me grab popcorn and watch how you squeeze the jugular..

Lalasticlala, please hurry with a stretcher cheesy

Can you imagine a conscienceless grown-up that mocked an innocent child out of hate and malice just two years ago is here preaching to his fellow hypocrites on the need to abolish universal human right to free expression.

The guy lacks class. If he argues with their house maid, he makes sure he got the last word. No single element of self restraint.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Seriously what sort of stupid thread is this? The op even went ahead to claim it happened in a Hausa Fulani dominated state (I wonder when Alimi also conquered Ogun state) and an APC state, What balderdash!!! Does the Nigerian constitution differ Hausa dominated areas or APC states?
What was the difference in what the trader did and what zombies did continually on nairaland for years against GEJ!!! What exactly is it with you zombies and hypocrisy?
Hardly do I respond to extremely dumb posts like yours Pa Chukwudi. Can you point anywhere in the article the op stated Ogun state is a Fulani Hausa dominated state?? Are you so handicapped upstairs you can't tell apart "Dominated Area" from "Dominated state"??

What more do you have to go by besides jumping everywhere screaming zombie zombie?

2 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2016
Typical.. Insults and hardly anything else comes off their heads.

What a damn shame. cheesy

They all seem reluctant to answer the question: what happens if I named my next dog Ojukwu?? Would the later day rights activists take seats beside me and applaud my expression of my liberties??

3 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Geniro: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2016
The OP is a total disgrace to sane human beings. embarassed

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by adekolaelect(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hatred makes ppls blind,deaf with high level of insanity they can't hear & reason as a human being

4 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
The best thing that can happen to Africa & the world at large is the emerging of countries from the dust & ashes of Nigeria because we are not one & can never be one.

Cultural Values are not the same, religious belief, traditional belief, food, everything about us are not the same. This Union or Marriage Is Like An Oil & Water That Can Never Mix, it is not really working. Nigeria is not a nation if you ask me, it is more like people brought together by an unknown mysterious force leaving under the pretence of being one but they are not.

That's all I've gat to say..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Progressive01(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
9jacrip:
X

I stopped reading when I got here:

South west & specifically Sango Otta predominantly Yoruba not Hausa. We do not necessarily have to lie in order to sh!t on those we hate.

As much as I do not tolerate Ibos sh!tting on anything Yoruba. I do not necessarily think I have to obfuscate the truth to further enjoy my disagreements with them.

This matter alone has had me shaking my head over the palpable and obvious hatred my people have for the Ibo. For the first time in my tribalist life, this level of hatred made/makes ne feel very sick.

It used to be about disputing false claims of Ibos on Nigeria history and contemporary issues but we have sunk into the bowels of irrational hatred for these people that we will fan any injustice against them.

The fact that we do not see anything bad or breach of public peace & inciting ethnic crisis when one of ours was murdered in the North makes no sense. I'm not sure anyone was arrested nor are we calling for justice.

A woman was killed in Mile 12 which led to ethnic clash, many of us hopped on the internet with leprous fingers to talk glib abput OPC that managed to stick up against Hausa. Still no foolish articles on breach of peace.

We need to step back, many of us are fast becoming Ibo demon we stared out to exorcise in the first place.

Finally, anybody can buy any pet and call it whatever it wants. So long it is on th buyer's soil or a neutral's soil. I can buy a Chihuahua, tattoo Seun on and display it on LindaIkejibut the moment I bring it to NL then I'm breaching peace.

There will be more pet namings to follow, seeing how rattled Hausa & Yoruba are, it will become a trend in the coming months.

Here:

” The source said: “he not only
named the dog Buhari but boldly wrote it on
the body of both sides of the dog and was seen
parading the neighbourhood dominated by Northerners” with it.[/b]

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/trader-arrested-naming-pet-dog-buhari/
Now, you can take your blame to Vanguard and not me.

4 Likes

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by dunkem21(m): 9:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Can you imagine a conscienceless grown-up that mocked an innocent child out of hate and malice just two years ago is here preaching to his fellow hypocrites on the need to abolish universal human right to free expression.

The guy lacks class. If he argues with their house girl, he must make sure he got the last word. No single element of self restraint.

Since you are here, madam .. na brutality..

You need to see comment when PEJ was called Shepopotamus..

Animals wan dash us human beings undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Progressive01:

Here:

Now, you can take your blame to Vanguard and not me.

Makes no sense for an arrest and detention still.

He could have been told to keep away from the vicinity, his arrest is illegal.

Plus, what happened to the freedom of movement?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Dog, Its Name, Its Owner And His Cheerleaders by JohnsonOlanre: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
This muslim op wants us to call each other names in the internet(virtual world) and not in the real world. He sowed hate in the virtual world but wants reap peace in the real world.

Did buhari call nigerians 'dogs and baboon' in the virtual world? LWKMD

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Photos:chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally / Ekiti Will Return To Top Three In Ease Of Doing Business – Fayemi / Akin Alabi Shared This On His IG Page. Obidients What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.