Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? (1667 Views)

She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by HMZi: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
The other day i and my friends watched a movie and in that movie the same question was asked..just wanted to get feedbacks frm y'll..
..as 4 me, 'maybe'!
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by DRISKLEF(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2016
Not saying. undecided

1 Like

Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by aniteze(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
If that can make her happy I will do it

1 Like

Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2016
grin

Royalblak007 ,oya got kweshun for u down here tongue

2 Likes

Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by sathel(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2016
Before nko....na im sweet pass self grin
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
N
E
V
E
R

I repeat, NEVER!

1 Like

Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
Anal!!

maybe girls get a different sensation from it!!!! i dunno

but from my view as a man terrible cry cry the smell is god awful will NEVER ever try it again
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by xtophy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
I am a guy and sometimes i do have complications when pooing. I pass out hard,huge and long excreta. The thing use to come with traces of blood sef. it's very painful, i mean very painful. trying something like dat one smbody i love is virtually IMPOSSIBLE, UNCALLED FOR AND NOT LOVING. help me wif 1h mtn. pls epp. need to do my assignment tonyt and i lost my wallet in d evening. 08130543200. thanks in advance
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by HMZi: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
aniteze:
If that can make her happy I will do it
i like this dude
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by HMZi: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
N E V E R
I repeat, NEVER!
not so hard bro..shit lol.
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by HMZi: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
xtophy:
I am a guy and sometimes i do have complications when pooing. I pass out hard,huge and long excreta. The thing use to come with traces of blood sef. it's very painful, i mean very painful. trying something like dat one smbody i love is virtually IMPOSSIBLE, UNCALLED FOR AND NOT LOVING. help me wif 1h mtn. pls epp. need to do my assignment tonyt and i lost my wallet in d evening. 08130543200. thanks in advance
if she asks bro!
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 18, 2016
HMZi:
not so hard bro..shit lol.
yea, for you, it's not. For me, it's NEVER. We all different
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by demzylahot(m): 12:19am On Aug 18, 2016
preek fit enter that thing
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Imhandsome: 12:32am On Aug 18, 2016
with a CD?... yeah... ... buh y'all know...... the tighter the better....
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Fidelismaria: 2:30am On Aug 18, 2016
If she is on her period nd am Hot as hell
Den I Wil do anal
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 18, 2016
HMZi:
The other day i and my friends watched a movie and in that movie the same question was asked..just wanted to get feedbacks frm y'll.. ..as 4 me, 'maybe'!
anal ke? just thinking.
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Fuqman(m): 4:08am On Aug 18, 2016
I will bang any hole she want me to encounter. Anal inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by TerrorSquad147: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2016
So far it's a female, why not. These days kpekus don slack, so entering her tight hole no go bad.

1 Like

Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Never tried it, might someday if they ask it, not to keen on that shìt, no pun intended.
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by HMZi: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2016
My dude just told me that if u can go anal then u aint far of 4rm being gay* ha! I no gree na..female own is anal male own na nyansh.

1 Like

Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by HMZi: 9:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Vanquay16:
Never tried it, might someday if they ask it, not to keen on that shìt, no pun intended.
no pun intended* ha..cold mofo
Re: QUESTION!! Would You Go 'ANAL' If She Asks For It? by naniawini(f): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 6 / Husband Divorces Wife For Calling Artiste’s Name During Sex / My Edo Girlfriend Threats Too Deals With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.