Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye (4523 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Pastor Adeboye In Ojoto, Anambra For Crusade & Dedication Of RCCG Building / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by accountbalance: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
LordCenturion and etal,even if you all have freedom of expression,views,opinions and perspectives about an issue or someone,let's learn to respect old age. At least if not for anything,you will get even more when you throw caution into the wind.Seun,am not against ur atheist ideology that pulls down supernatural events but try and add some morals so you don't get more than you bargain for. For those who just follow Seun sheepishly,when una for begin suffer un top talking against men of God,don't say na waitch cause am o. If you are not pleased,use your skill,view or knowledge for something productive. My little cent. He who has ears,let him/her ear. If you don't have an identity,create one or follow a sure path that leads to life.

Well done, very typical of a religious person.

This your post just summarizes the kind of mental slavery that has been used by religion over years to imprison gullible minded people.

The exact way religious leaders use fear to limit the way people reason about things by telling them that some people are immune to criticism. There is nothing like talking against the men of God. In fact, are you not a man of God yourself? Have people not spoken against you before? Have they all suffered like you claimed? Obviously you will claim that some are more men of God than others.

About you saying that seun should add some morals, what immoral thing has he done? He is simply asking questions that you set of religious people have been programmed to ignore out of fear. Really, it's becoming so clear how gullible religion has turned people to.

If anyone is immoral here, it's the set of hypocritical religious maniac all over.

How has religion help? Open your mind.

Wake up from your slumber, it won't hurt to ask questions.

4 Likes

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by CHARLOE(m): 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
LordCenturion and etal,even if you all have freedom of expression,views,opinions and perspectives about an issue or someone,let's learn to respect old age. At least if not for anything,you will get even more when you throw caution into the wind.Seun,am not against ur atheist ideology that pulls down supernatural events but try and add some morals so you don't get more than you bargain for. For those who just follow Seun sheepishly,when una for begin suffer un top talking against men of God,don't say na waitch cause am o. If you are not pleased,use your skill,view or knowledge for something productive. My little cent. He who has ears,let him/her ear. If you don't have an identity,create one or follow a sure path that leads to life.
Abeg park well jor wit ur empty threat n empty brain, u think everyone is as gullible n fearful as u? Mumu!
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by CHARLOE(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
Seun:
I was listening to the June 2016 Holy Ghost service by Pastor Adeboye, whose communication style I really love, when I heard this story:

Can we fact check this story? Let's try to figure out the great and powerful nation where it happened, the name of the rich government official in question, who had the power to silence judges, and why he was so opposed to the dedication of the church after he allowed them to build it.
@seun, dont bother urself, devil sef na learner where naija pastors dey lie!

3 Likes

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by LordCenturion(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:

Pack well jooor, u be their representative?, wetin be all this trash, u dey threatened for your mind, u think say am be those people u can cage with ur threat?, besides, did u see me mentioned adeboye's name,u better give ursef a brain....
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by felixomor: 6:41am On Aug 19, 2016
So an atheist now listens to and loves Pastor Adeboye's sermons?

Is that self deceit or confusion? shocked
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by taikonet005(m): 9:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Seun your curiosity has already been know, your followers has stated what is on your mind before you posted this it's obvious that you indirectly believe it to be a lie but mind you the world is a large place and the setting of the story is not stated therefore it could be anywhere around the world, the church have a lot of branches around the world... one billion events happened you only the one you see or hear, don't be logical be rational in thinking
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by taikonet005(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2016
felixomor:
So an atheist now listens to and loves Pastor Adeboye's sermons?

Is that self deceit or confusion? shocked
Confusion of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by teemy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
LordCenturion:

Not to talk of that, maybe he was trying to make it a new proverb, what is bothering me was that , how does he knows that he put two leg in one trouser leg, was he there where the man was dressing grin grin grin , this man don dey render himself useless nowadays, maybe nah because him don dey old, because him no dey make noise like this before grin
A week before the date of dedication, he was getting ready to go and attend a meeting where they will decide not to ever open our church. He got up in the morning to dress; he put his left leg in the left section of the trouser; and for one reason or the other, he put the right leg also in the same trouser. And while he was struggling to free himself he fell and hit his head against something. By the time he arrived in the hospital bed, the right leg was still with the left leg in the same trouser section.
@seun, the only way to know for sure if this really happened is to ask the minister himself or his close assistants. Most of the time hidden things are specified at ministers' conferences.
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by teemy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
taikonet005:
Seun your curiosity has already been know, your followers has stated what is on your mind before you posted this it's obvious that you indirectly believe it to be a lie but mind you the world is a large place and the setting of the story is not stated therefore it could be anywhere around the world, the church have a lot of branches around the world... one billion events happened you only the one you see or hear, don't be logical be rational in thinking
Try take into consideration that seun's factfinding mission could change his opinion of a higher power having influence on the activities of man. Maybe just maybe he might change his opinions if you get him verification of this cause that is what I got from his opening statement.

1 Like

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by Ajixegun: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Nigerian Pastors are wonderful with stories. Why does something bad have to happen to people,before they have a change of heart?or for it to favor the Christians.

Why not pray for him to have a change of heart?why must he die?I had this childhood friend who now has his own Ministry.

When he started many years ago,and wanted me to become a born again by all means.

He kept telling me stories of how this or that will will say they will give their lives to Christ tomorrow,and died today while traveling.

Always ending the story with someone dying.

So one day I asked him,are you threatening me with death?he said no. Then I told him,I felt he was emotionally blackmailing me.

Same thing in Churches. If a Church is suppose to close at a particular hour, Nigerian Pastors will extend it by another 1 hour,and then emotionally blackmail the members with this question CANT YOU GIVE UP 1 HOUR for God?

I take the Bible very serious,but not the men of God.

The man said over his dead will they dedicate the place of worship.
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by Deyrinsolar(f): 11:39am On Aug 24, 2016
LordCenturion:

Not to talk of that, maybe he was trying to make it a new proverb, what is bothering me was that , how does he knows that he put two leg in one trouser leg, was he there where the man was dressing grin grin grin , this man don dey render himself useless nowadays, maybe nah because him don dey old, because him no dey make noise like this before grin
If i read very well wat seun posted am sure dere is a part that said both legs were still in d trouser wen he was taken 2 d hospital and dere iz sumtin called cause of death. Am nt trying to support d man of God bt pls let reason b4 we talk

1 Like

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by Deyrinsolar(f): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2016
4kings:
This does not make any sense. How could the Govt Official allow him to build his church only for him to refuse its dedication?

Nigerian pastors are very wonderful. grin
Seriously I wonder y many pple just luv to jump into conclusion, hw would a governor knws everytin happing in his state and there a part that said dis same man got to knw abt d church because of d dedication's advertisment angry
4kings:
This does not make any sense. How could the Govt Official allow him to build his church only for him to refuse its dedication?

Nigerian pastors are very wonderful. grin
Seriously I wonder y many pple just luv to jump into conclusion, hw would a governor knws everytin happing in his state and there a part that said dis same man got to knw abt d church because of d dedication's advertisment

1 Like

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by psa1102(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2016
OUR GOD IS GREAT

1 Like

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by exmuslim1: 2:08am On Aug 29, 2016
+++

3 Likes

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by otemanuduno: 5:34am On Aug 29, 2016
goldenboyofpsy:
old age dishing out new lies everyday. Adeboye the chief executive liar. SMH for those who believes his story.
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by Aiholi(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2016
dorox:
The fact that he is a liar does not surprise me, afterall you cannot be a seccessful dupe without telling a few lies every now and then. What I find surprising is the number of people that believes such an obvious lie?

Never refer to a man of God as a liar..
Unless u wanna die by trouser..
#God_fight_my_battle.
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by Emmaesty(f): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2016
Seun:
I was listening to the June 2016 Holy Ghost service by Pastor Adeboye, whose communication style I really love, when I heard this story:

Can we fact check this story? Let's try to figure out the great and powerful nation where it happened, the name of the rich government official in question, who had the power to silence judges, and why he was so opposed to the dedication of the church after he allowed them to build it.
I thought that you're an atheist. Wow, God be praised. I pray that the more you listen to his messages, the more you'll begin to believe in the powers of God

2 Likes

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by dorox(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Aiholi:

Never refer to a man of God as a liar..
Unless u wanna die by trouser..
#God_fight_my_battle.

Never antagonise me again, unless you want to die by trouser. grin
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by chacoonder(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Emmaesty:
I thought that you're an atheist. Wow, God be praised. I pray that the more you listen to his messages, the more you'll begin to believe in the powers of God
Atheist are very intelligent set of people.They read alot and also pursue their research in a logical way. I'm not one though but i admire them alot.

1 Like

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by Olabantu(m): 4:30am On Sep 07, 2016
What the point fighting a lost battle? I don't get why after listening to a mans message you could not be blessed but could only point out faults which you are not sure of well anyway, I don't know the man either but I will not rule out the possibility of that happening. Those who say God don't exist and come back to say they hate God, I ask you how can you hate what does not exist? Let watch at we say at times, Gods wrath is real, you don't gave to be a victim before you learn. God loves you

2 Likes

Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by MRBODMAS(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
MissHatey:
heheheheheheh

It's better you beg my bestie oo oga. She's a lawyer or else she go show you cheesy.
Madam, this ur signature dey make me smile.
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 12, 2016
MRBODMAS:

Madam, this ur signature dey make me smile.
cheesy smiley wink wink
Re: Death By Trouser For Opposing Church Dedication - Pastor Adeboye by donquincy98(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Seun, I have being trying to reach you but to no avail. Not seen your customer care stuff if it exist but need to talk to you about something important.

Check my signature let's talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mazaje: Let's Discuss Atheism: An Insight / End Time: Hawaii Set To Legalise Doctor-assisted Suicide / The African Origin Of Adonai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.