Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused (18772 Views)

FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour / Anambra At 25: Obiano To Commission Flyover Bridges At Anniversary (photos) / Happy 59th Birthday To Obiano And Happy 64th Birthday To Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2016
this man just made a huge mistake with this Anambra north rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Abagworo(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2016
Ofunaofu:

On next year’s governorship election in the state, Nwabunne said: “Any sensitive person knows that the only way peace can reign in Anambra State is to allow the people of Anambra North complete their eight-year tenure, because, this state will return to the era of crisis if the zone is denied the remaining four years.”
http://sunnewsonline.com/obiano-to-ngige-youre-confused/

Exactly this kind of campaign was characteristics of Jonathan in 2015 elections. So if Obiano loses next year then they will sabotage Anambra State. Very interesting APGA is towing the PDP path.

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Abagworo:

Exactly this kind of campaign was characteristics of Jonathan in 2015 elections. So if Obiano loses next year then they will sabotage Anambra State. Very interesting APGA is towing the PDP path.
There is no way APGA or Obiano would lose next year election,so no need for that,propaganda doesn't work in Anambra like Imo

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by donchijoz(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2016
Confused people

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by toma3: 9:16am On Aug 18, 2016
ngige has mess himself up in anambra state by joining owambe party
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Deepfreezer(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2016
They have sent this useless short niggah to cause confusion in my state. NGIGE leave us alone.
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2016
I concur...Ngige is really very confused undecided
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Doug07034780891(m): 9:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Trash! Take your nonsense elsewhere..

[s]
Abagworo:

[/s]
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Iamdipo: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Please does Ngige who threatens banks by withdrawing their license and has been just Unproductive than any one who has occupied the ministry before Him. Please IGNORE this white beard old man without his sense. He can't provide jobs for the youths yet threatens others. PLEASE WILL BUHARI keep letting him STAND as his minister.

I am from Lagos and I appreciate what Gov. Obiano has done in Anambra, so what's his own problem. Is this the "ROUND PEG IN THE ROUND HOLE" Buhari appointed for US. Oga ooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Abagworo(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

[s][/s]

Be careful lest I show what Obiano has reduced Anambra to.
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by debuscket(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2016
Ngige is a foolish fool to have said that Even his kinsmen cannot vote him over Obiano as it stands now
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Boss13: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2016
Ngige do you know the number of youth unemployment in the country? Would you face your job and leave others to do theirs. You have a platform to be loved by all Nigerians, however, your myopic nature have refused you from see afar

Do your job minister
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Doug07034780891(m): 9:51am On Aug 18, 2016
You are a worthless animal, bring it on and lemme show the world how Okoroawusa has sent Imo state back into the stone age. Nkita lacha gi anya there.

Bring it on and I will prove to you with current pictures why Imo state is the worst state in the entire federation. One thousand Okoroawusa cannot make one Obiano in the area of performance and good governance. Let us do the picture show..

[s]
Abagworo:

Be careful lest I show what Obiano has reduced Anambra to.
[/s]
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by bishop4life(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2016
In all honesty, Ngige is more confused than the confused.
I must add that he is now irrelevant .The only man that could challenged Obiano is Tony Nwoye. but since he also joined the broom carrying demons, Obiano remains the only option. except there arise a new warrior, Obiano remains.
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Elle277(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2016
The working governor need to concentrate, don't be distracted in anyway Sire!
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Yyeske(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2016
Ndi Anambra and politics sha, Obiano is really working but wondering why he's having problems with his predecessors shocked, all I want is for him to continue working.
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by wordcat(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2016
Ofunaofu:

On next year’s governorship election in the state, Nwabunne said: “Any sensitive person knows that the only way peace can reign in Anambra State is to allow the people of Anambra North complete their eight-year tenure, because, this state will return to the era of crisis if the zone is denied the remaining four years.”

Nwabunne machara egwu ka nwoke je bie ya ka nwanyi.

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2016
Almost of you criticizing any of the leaders are fools.. This post was copied and pasted here, some morons were calling ngige fool and calling obiano idiot... People in this category are all fools, you are all fools and idiot. Simply because these people u r abusing does not even know u not to talk of seeing your comments.... So dnt be a fool for once....
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by clickwtB(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2016
Tactical threat by a fool i perceive,only the people will decide what they like by voting whom they like,gbam/chineka.
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by chukz999(m): 10:38am On Aug 18, 2016
Osyabj:

For the Final time, Chris "Onwa" Ngige will win 100 out of 100 Free and fair elections for Anambra Governor.

And this Owna shall shine in Anambra, under APC, come 2017.

Take that to any bank and cash it.
For Ur Mind Abi

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by sancoplacid: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2016
How would you argue me that it is not a gradual process to to destabilize nascent democracy in Anambrastate by the APC arewa political criminals. Yes ngige is among the highest confam fool of the 21st centuriy. This is a strategy to invite the most corrupt party apC to the affairs of the peaceful and improving state, but they cannot succeed as APGA remains the BEST party in Nigeria with descent leaders so far.
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by miqos02(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2016
globe16:

This special adviser or whatever should be advised against making foolish statements like this.. obiano will only win second tenure by his performance and not by warped sentiments like this..
the guy started well but ended stupidlyy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by arthurflex(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Ngige is now a nobody in Anambra. He should not risk contesting any election in Anambra because he will not get more than 20 votes..

Take a look at the trash you re talking, fact Ngige's 3 Years as Gov. Of Anambra State is far better than all the years APGA has been in power, quote me anywhere...... Ngige kaanyi ga eso ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Doug07034780891(m): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2016
Obiano's 2yrs has buried and by far surpassed everything Ngige achieved as a governor for 3yrs and a minister of labour for 1yr. #FACT

[s]
arthurflex:

Take a look at the trash you re talking, fact Ngige's 3 Years as Gov. Of Anambra State is far better than all the years APGA has been in power, quote me anywhere...... Ngige kaanyi ga eso ooo
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by bloodkiIler: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2016
Osyabj:

For the Final time, Chris "Onwa" Ngige will win 100 out of 100 Free and fair elections for Anambra Governor.

And this Owna shall shine in Anambra, under APC, come 2017.

Take that to any bank and cash it.

just like he won the Senate grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by bloodkiIler: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2016
Doug07034780891:

[s][/s]
lol
you're always on this guy's tail

such a nightmare for abagworo
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by bloodkiIler: 11:35am On Aug 18, 2016
[s]
arthurflex:

[/s]
guy fact is that Ngige performed excellently under pdp which i witnessed forget the propaganda that's why he was people's choice back then but today the Ngige we used to know is dead the one talking trash now is a nobody in Anambra state and i even Stand a chance defeating him at the polls grin that's why he lost his senatorial zone because he's now agent of failure and propaganda.
apc is haram in Anambra state grin

BTW Ngige still remains the best short term governor in Anambra state #facts

1 Like

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Abagworo(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2016
This is what Obiano has reduced Awka and Anambra State to. Dozens of people have been killed by both flood and bad roads.

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Doug07034780891(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2016
Abagworo stop posting imo state pictures. oya see more pictures from Owerri..lol

Note the date of the pictures..lol

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by MamaletASO: 11:52am On Aug 18, 2016
Pls i will bring Fayose into this..

Fayose is admire in the EAST while Ngige is admire in the WEST..

fayosEEEEE then ngigEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Abagworo(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Abandoned Agulu resort has been taken over by erosion.

Re: Obiano To Ngige: You're Confused by Doug07034780891(m): 11:58am On Aug 18, 2016
This is the new face of Owerri imo state after Okorocha squandered bailout funds.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Arase Launches Law Firm "Solomon Arase & Associates" / What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Buhari In 2003 / "Buhari Didn't Say He May Not Contest In 2019" - Presidency Rubbishes Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.