Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> (698 Views)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by osile2012: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2016
[size=18pt]I want to know why lady attendants always quarrel with their female customers when they are with a guy. I have noticed this on several occasions, i will take a girl out, make my own order nicely,when its her turn before i know it quarrel starts.

Who or what causes this quarrel, is it the waiter or the ladies that are taken out ?
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2016
wait.....make I ask ifaundecided......wetin consign me with female attendants.....*spits on thread*
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by osile2012: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2016
suzan404:
wait.....make I ask ifaundecided......wetin consign me with female attendants.....*spits on thread*

[size=18pt]lol, maybe nobody dey take you out. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2016
Nigerian Women Are Savage, Uncultured, Self-absorbed Lunatics Or Haven't You Heard.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2016
osile2012:

[size=18pt]lol, maybe nobody dey take you out. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.[/size]
tongue na you sabitongue.....
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by Sexytemi(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2016
I remember a time I went out with my ex, whole at the bar, he made the order and all, only for the waitress to start eying him, I just looked at her n Smh....

Those female attendant are mostly wh.ores looking for whose boyfriend to steal.
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by pTomz(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2016
Op, na uncultured gals u dey cari go chop ni?
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by osile2012: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:
I remember a time I went out with my ex, whole at the bar, he made the order and all, only for the waitress to start eying him, I just looked at her n Smh....

[size=18pt]I hope u did not break up because of that.[/size]
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by mizzbouqui(f): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2016
I've been involved in this before
I just noticed the lady is not being friendly, she didn't even smile, she was just frowning
Maybe she was jealous of what my guy ordered for me, or she was thinking my beautiful self doesn't deserve the person I'm with
But I caught her flirting with my guy tho.
I think she is not being friendly out of jealousy or she doesn't like the job she is doing (frustration maybe).

As for me I give respect to everyone even to the cleaner at my work place, I'm very humble (I can say that again)
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by Sexytemi(f): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
osile2012:

[size=18pt]I hope u did not break up because of that.[/size]

Lol, nah
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by FvckShiT(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:

Buh he's a fúcking "ex" now

That's a fúcking great news right ? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by Sexytemi(f): 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
FvckShiT:

Buh he's a fúcking "ex" now

That's a fúcking great news right ? cheesy

Is it?
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Nigerian Women Are Savage, Uncultured, Self-absorbed Lunatics Or Haven't You Heard.

nice that Everybody Is involved wink.
You get it right?
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by FvckShiT(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sexytemi:

Is it?

Fùcking is...

BTW how the fúck do you carry those bulbs around... cheesy

Ur ex made a fùcking big mistake
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by KingRex1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Abso1uteZero:

My Nigeria is definitely not same with urs
Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by osile2012: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I've been involved in this before
I just noticed the lady is not being friendly, she didn't even smile, she was just frowning
Maybe she was jealous of what my guy ordered for me, or she was thinking my beautiful self doesn't deserve the person I'm with
But I caught her flirting with my guy tho.
I think she is not being friendly out of jealousy or she doesn't like the job she is doing (frustration maybe).

As for me I give respect to everyone even to the cleaner at my work place, I'm very humble (I can say that again)

[size=18pt]The way you praise yourself na who we go ask ? grin grin grin.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Ladies, Get In Here ==>> by mizzbouqui(f): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
osile2012:

[size=18pt]The way you praise yourself na who we go ask ? grin grin grin.[/size]
Why won't I praise myself, if I don't who will undecided
And how did I praise myself here

(1) (Reply)

Big Reason Why Nigerian Men Refuse To Get Married, Funny But True / How To Spot Fuvk Boys (for The Lass) / When A Girl Cross The Sea To Go And Meet A Guy Cos Of Money & Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.