Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Be Who God Wants You To Be - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Who God Wants You To Be (283 Views)

2019: "Buhari Will Use, Dump Tinubu, God Wants Saraki" – Primate Ayodele / My Believe Of Who God Really Is / Steps To Embracing The New Thing That God Wants To Do In Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Who God Wants You To Be by HonSTONE(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2016
BE WHO GOD WANTS YOU TO BE

The Ernest expectation of the creatures await the manifestation of the sons of God. A lot of people out there are waiting for you to manifest. To show forth what you’ve got inside of you, be it academics, art, ideas, politics, in the marketplace, in business, in your office, or any area you find yourself. The world is waiting for you to show forth. God did not create an empty vessel. He created you to show forth His Glory in this world.

When I was little, there was this toys I see kids on TV play with. There you have a three dimensional objects, cylinder, cuboid and a pyramid and the kids on TV would try to fix each of these objects in its own compartment. The cylinder goes to a circular hole, the cuboid goes to a square hole while the pyramid goes to a triangular hole and if they try to exchange the objects, it won’t fit in. that’s how we humans are. God has created us to fit a particular hole, to complete the puzzle but we try to fit into a different hole that’s not for us. We try to be someone else instead of being ourselves. We try to copy others forgetting who we are and why we were created, our true identity, and we can’t even be the best copycat. We imitate others, forgetting that imitation is limitation.

God made you special, why then do you try to be someone else? We are actually telling God that he doesn’t know what he did. We all were born original but many ended up as photocopies. We change the way we look, we talk, we move because we want what our neighbours have, and we want to be like others. Who told you that you can’t be better if you remain who you are? Be yourself. Even if nobody in the world believes you can be better, you have no problem. But when the unbeliever is you, then you are in DEEP SHIT.

Just be who you are and don’t stop being who you are. I say DON’T STOP. Whatever you are today give thanks to God for it, because the absence of appreciation leads to depreciation. If you really want to make it in life, all you need is to be appreciative and work on yourself. Package yourself, and tell yourself that you can do it. Believe in yourself.

Whenever you stand in front of a mirror, see God’s image because that’s who you are. A friend of mine said that when God takes a selfie, the image is you. Why then do you belittle yourself? WHY? You were made just like him.

I understand that the main reason why people do this is because of fear. Yes fear, False Evidence Appearing Real. Fear of the unknown. Fear of what people will say or think. We allow the opinion of others affect who we are. The devil gives us a chair to sit and tells us to think about the past, to worry over nothing and then he sits on our head eating groundnut. We allow the devil tell us how big our problems are instead of we telling the devil and the problem how big our God is. You are not the first person going through that situation you find yourself, don’t be the first to quit. DON’T QUIT.

If you have lost anything in life, there is a reason God didn’t allow you to lose everything. All you need is right in front of you. The solutions to all your problems is in the BIBLE. There are so many principles, instructions, and guidelines in the word of God. Just apply it and you will see the changes. RememberDON’T GIVE UP. Even if you fall down, if you can look up, then you can get up and try again. There are no hopeless situations, there are only hopeless people in situations. If you can think through, then you can break through.

I speak to you children, young men, young women, parents and pastors. Yes, and pastors. You can actually be that treasure God wants you to be. He said “I wish above all things that thou may prosper”. His thought for you are of good and not of evil. You are his priceless jewel and He’s not going to let the devil have fun with your life. Just let God be the captain of your ship and you will sail safely. He said “Fear not, for I am with you always”.

Yes, you are a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden.

You are blessed and highly favoured.

You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Yes, you are born to win.

And finally I say to you that yourSUCCESS in life is directly proportional to your HARD WORK.

Be who God wants you to be.

This is IMONTIE EMPIRE(Motivating, Inspiring and Teaching people around the world).

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 24th Of August 2016 / The Great Invitation / You Will Become Special To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.