Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics (52921 Views)

88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Ex-naval Captain, Wife Fight Over Son’s Custody (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by HMZi: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
My dad never hit my mum(i knw dis),so i find incredibly stupid that any sane man will hit his wife.I mean wr is d love or loyalty in that?.its a shameful act and no guy shud feel okay wit this(its awful)....women 2 dn suffer o.
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Useless man feeling like Kung fu master for his wife... See him using one hand to block her strikes and punches. He's even showing off his snake in the monkey shadow skills. Yeye infidel!
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
illiteracy .. I will rather get married to a slut who is not an illiterate. But it marriage share. It normal if it happens .. But the post says it frequent .. Then let them kwantinue
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by KanwuliaExtra: 1:14am On Aug 19, 2016
This must be live from TINUBU SQUARE! grin

Na dem COWture be dat! cheesy
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by nwamehn: 4:02am On Aug 19, 2016
kevinberry:
but a woman can assault her husband and verbally abuse him,the man was stronger than him,in every fight someone will always have the advantage over the other,in this case, the man is, if was to be the other way round,you won't scream of batter, you will simply laugh..the should both be charge with disturbing public peace

Guy, u too make sense, I swear. The story written by an eye witness says that both of them were fighting, I really wonder how some people relied on one pic posted here to conclude that the man battered the woman. I don't support wife battery neither do I support assault and verbal abuse because u can't beat a child and still tell the child not to cry. But assuming the man battered the woman, if the man is sued by the woman for battery then the woman should also be sued by the man for assault and slander, let the two fools face whatever penalties their individual offences result to. Husband and wife should learn to respect each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Alberto44(m): 5:58am On Aug 19, 2016
this be in kenya.
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by bunmibola(f): 8:43am On Aug 19, 2016
They both ve no shame, I don't even know that people still fight even with dis economic problem. Nawa ooo sad
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Koboland(f): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2016
lol kenya
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by andrewutibe: 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
What a shame between dis two species of homo sapiens, d knot of their mendula oblongata is loosing. I must get a spanner to stop this osmosis
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by Ibro2005: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
...and who's d stupid recorded them
Re: Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics by ladyF(f): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Is that lady F?
Lmao!!! But why!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help I'm Pregnant For A Married Man. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.