Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife (54113 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by whitestar01(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Every odd news about marriage is always from lagoz,why?
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by lordkhalifa(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
neocortex:

The man knew what he did was wrong that is why he refused to show up in court!
It is archaic to think a woman is responsible for a mans behaviour, are you suggesting
husbands don't have a mind of their own ?

Let us eve accept she is to blame as believed by you what kind of a weak man runs away from his
problems instead of facing it ?

What stops him from saying, "see I am no longer interested" instead of bolting with
his supposed "sister" ?
the woman is desperado ...
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by ijustdey: 9:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
AreaFada2:

I guess the platinum digger was the first guy to accept a no sex relationship.

Our people say "person wey use goat set trap dey expect to catch a big cat/predator". grin

I'm sure while they were doing no sex "ish", he was digging this his "sister" with reckless abandon outside. grin cheesy
In real life now, I have seen a worrisome trend of no-sex courtships crashing with a a year to 2 years into marriage. Either following childless ness or story of uninspiring sex life.

We hypocritically downplay the importance of sexual compatibility. Anyone who mentions it easily becomes seen as playboy or a slut.

At a time majority of people engage in recreational sex before the age of 21, no sex relationship, though commendable, it's often just a game. A Woman banging for good 15 years suddenly start forming chaste, to impress a guy. It hardly works.

As this story has shown, not every guy values or even wants virginity.

Her poor experience in dating made her very naive. A sexy grown ass lady was brought into your matrimonial home as his sister. Haba!
By a pauper for that matter. Chai!

@OP,

My dear, as it stands, nothing you can do. Kukuma just count your loss & move on. He has chosen another over you. Apparently with his family's awareness or even blessing sef. Though he probably deceived them with stories of childbearing issues on your part.

The other lady might be pregnant, but who's to say that preggy does not belong to another man outside? A lady who "get such mind" to invade a matrimonial home can equally bang another man aside your hubby. cheesy

true @ emboldened......

at the end, I see the man being the looser
Re: My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife by Samsonklin(m): 7:45am On Aug 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
1. She married a Jobless Man.
2. She was tolerating physical abuse.
3. She doesn't even know her husband's siblings.

All this points to naivety and desperation for marriage.

why wont she be desperate when she had used her husband for a boifrnd in d past and later accepted a boifrnd as a husband. Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / Nigerian Male Identical Triplets Share Adorable Pictures / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.