Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (61568 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by olaboo123: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2016
A seemingly innocuous fun photo has put his followers up in arms because of what many consider as the inappropriate position of his hand in the little girl's anatomy

Going through his Instagram page, opinions are divided with many calling the rapper 'sick', and Flacko has been defending himself nonstop.

The comments are written in bastardised English, but I was able to deduce the general sentiments, which is that of disapproval.

more : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/08/anything-wrong-with-this-photo-of.html

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by gsley: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sha u no go mind yr biz

48 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Came: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
People get dirty mind. The man fit no even notice him hand self .

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
WTF...how do u xplain handlin a step daughter that way contrary to what our mind is tellin us undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
I have a 4 letter word for this word for this picture....

NAWA shocked shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by RealJaneDoe: 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2016
You need hypo for your mind

21 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by malikombi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
Who is a stepdaughter?
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Fidelismaria: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Got ntin to say
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
nothing wrong undecided

8 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by nairalife2013(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Depends on d individual's mind. Itz only possessed folks dat stumbles into such dirty horrible thoughts, with their relations!!!

24 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by nairalife2013(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
Depends on d individual's mind. Itz only possessed folks dat stumbles into such dirty disgusting horrible thoughts, with their relations!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Bonaventura(m): 5:00am On Aug 19, 2016
No! There's nothing wrong with it. What is rather wrong is your head.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2016
grinthere's nothing wrong with it oo

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2016
bloggers can lie o...who told you its a dad and step daughter..finding traffic...yeye

5 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by thundabot(f): 9:14am On Aug 19, 2016
FATHERS LOVE kiss
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Benjom(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Very wrong
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by MadCow1: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4124015_arap_jpegc9d2963162900ff00de1b47e9c1830d4

Nothing..

A Negative minded person will see this and get all suspicious and shiit..

A Positive minded person sees this and sees two people laying at the pool.

15 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Adeoba10(m): 9:15am On Aug 19, 2016
G
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by yeyeboi(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Ain't nothing wrong with this
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by misspicy(f): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2016
There is nothing wrong with carrying a little girl or even older girl/woman like this,when she is your blood relation or step.daughter,just that the world has gone to the dogs,only people with odd minds will see anything wrong in this.

Now I remember how I and my uncle play real rough some years back gringrin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by RobinRay(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2016
still looking for what's wrong...........

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Ayoswit(f): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2016
did madam complain?
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by wordproof: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2016
The human mind is full of debris, garbage and pus when it's has to do with opposite sex relationship!

Hell!..we sometyms don't even consider brothers and sisters, mother n son, en platonic relationships again!

If a lady pass a night at ur place...the conclusion's often that you had sehx!

I really blame the step-father's gratification attempt of these perverted worms ridden minds by sparing a word in defense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2016
When you human beings see smth wrong now you'll look away.

2 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Thats how it starts gradually...

Hian.. shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Spells(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2016
olaboo123:
A seemingly innocuous fun photo has put his followers up in arms because of what many consider as the inappropriate position of his hand in the little girl's anatomy

Going through his Instagram page, opinions are divided with many calling the rapper 'sick', and Flacko has been defending himself nonstop.

The comments are written in bastardised English, but I was able to deduce the general sentiments, which is that of disapproval.

more : http://loveandgizt..com/2016/08/anything-wrong-with-this-photo-of.html
ok oh... I comments my reserve... Naija step dads wey like to koboko e'm step daughters
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by gqboyy(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2016
huhhh ? if they did this outdoors, then imagine what they will do indoors

2 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by giftedheart1(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2016
malikombi:
Who is a stepdaughter?
the daughter that was born on the staircase... or the one that likes sleeping on the step

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by repogirl(f): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2016
It was a spur of the moment thing Na. When one is doing play play like that, it's only normal for one's hands to go up anywhere without one even realising it.

2 Likes

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by pezeji(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Click share if u want ur dad to carry ur daughter like dat click like if u don't. I click like
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Timoleon(m): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo) / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.