Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? (61919 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Man Spotted Carrying His Wife's Handbag... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by don4real18(m): 6:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
How do they know they they are related ..... A random pix and a stupid story to generate traffic to their blog
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by hedocharles(m): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
A clear consience they say?....... U knw d rest cool
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by gqboyy(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Paseus:
cunninlingus,bj,mouth action...u name it
lolz
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Icon79(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
OK. If this is an innocent horseplay, why did he have that big hard-on underneath those shorts? I dunno about her, but he definitely knows what he's doing grin

And talking about her sef, she's a grown woman. She's not some 2 year old or something, so even if he might have unconsciously done that....she supposed to have told him to stop instead of giggling sheepishly. All in all, it doesn't really send a good message.

That's all I gotta say.

O pari
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Mazeed(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is insanity، and worst thing is that they think they are sane
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by malikombi(m): 2:59am On Aug 23, 2016
giftedheart1:
the daughter that was born on the staircase... or the one that likes sleeping on the step
Clap for yaself
Re: Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? by Oppypoppy: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2017
gsley:
Sha u no go mind yr biz

I wonder o. Abeg helep me ask am weda na hin family? Bc how e take know say na papa n step sister. Dem be nebos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenage Girl ‘Resurrects' In Warri At Her Burial / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.