Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) (37208 Views)

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos) / Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Is Not Dead, He's Receiving Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
MhizVeronica:

lol eh nigeria don tire person nah
Lol.. u are a big girl now ... u no suppose day complain
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gabaleve:
I jux want to leave this country

Only if the dollar price crashes to a reasonable level. I'm sure it's not only you. People plenty wey wan reset their location.
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by Jezzu(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thats very unfortunate you know....
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by michakev: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
wish him quick recovery
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by allytinted: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
jsurg:
Funaab students on rampage at Camp Abeokuta. Pls stay off o. Osiele police station burnt. No road at all of. Pls dont bother to come to Abeokuta or come through Funaab road to Ibadan.. Thanks. Parents are warned to call their children to protect themselves as police are shooting sporadically.

Kindly Re broadcast to save a soul

copied
Could this truly be happening in Unaab? *sad face*
What is happening now is the result of frustration and oppression funaabites have been coping with for long, the robbery case only helped in fuelling the whole issue. I could remember vividly sometime last year when the police harrased the former SUG president and so many harrasement from the school authorites too (Loco's case vs a lecturer), nd so on.
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by pdemand(m): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Vanpascore:
Make d student union also provide security for the students na! I trust my great Ife. Akinola Saburi, Barry Blacky, i hail una. Maximum shishi for d thieves.
You garrit. Revolution, Ola Rotimi, H.T. Soweto, Wale Eleto etc

1 Like

Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by kalid01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
A reputable recruiting firm, giant international resources that has branches in all south west zones in Nigeria is recruiting for private, and public organizations, companies etc that are into manufacturing, construction, importation, services, marketing etc needs a vibrant Nigerian graduates to fill the available position, sales reps, marketing officer, public relations officer. applicants must have atleast ND, NCE, HND, BSC, BA. interested applicants should forward their details to the number attached to the advertisement 08145016707
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by Disneylady(f): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
God! My Alma mater......

So pathetic, Oyewole has ruined this school
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by atu100(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
rip to dead
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
baba easy no run... oooo in NIGERIA will trust cool cool
Until we die finish abi, our leaders are confused, they see the truth but refused to work towards it. Awon Wayre 100%
They won't stop blaming the last admin for their failures as if we don't know they were all thieves
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pavore9:

And head to where?
Jand
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by outflank: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2016
Elliotwiz1:
worst government ever
True.
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by Pavore9: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2016
veekid:

Jand

Safe journey! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by smarto388: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
GOD help the poor,let the VC do something about that, before it will get worst embarassed
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
This one of the reasons, i'll never be in a protest
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by sugarban11(m): 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sijo01:
The protests and the killings continues. All under the watchful eyes of buhari.
I used to owed ur personality high esteem, but with this childish comment, i think am wrong
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by olusd(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
decatalyst:

I pray he survives this unjust harm.
Amen
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by arsenic33(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
that's how a student was also killed by the bullet of policemen that were invited to restore peace and other at the university of Uyo, June 12, 2013... so sad!
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by crunchyg: 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
MhizVeronica:
all these makes me sad esp now that it is my sch of choice ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Nigeria is not my Country oooo

The sch is also my choice, which course do you want to study there?
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by horrmorr(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
these Nigeria Policemen are senseless they ddnt know hw to shoot,but if it is soldiers they shoot sensibly
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
ojay2053:
Which kind nonsense country be this nau undecided
the one you're not doing anything to fix
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gabaleve:
I jux want to leave this country
Togo full ground
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by tbliss22(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Oh men!! 2014 already going into history. From anenih to JAO1 down to JAO2 and then to coplant also branching at colanim. I remember MP 01 and MP 02. I also remember sonikas, the home of big boyz. This school used to be very quiet with easy going set of students who can't even hurt a fly. But as soon as management courses were introduced and the intake began, trouble started everywhere.

How on earth will 100 students engage in a protest? I pity the present VC (Prof Oyewole), he will hear it this time and always... Because some set of students I noticed when graduating are super notorious. I'm sure the armed robbers are student of same hostel.

God help Funaabites!!
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by otukelechi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
feranmi400:
Photos from the protest below:
I'm always praying to baba God to help me live Nigeria that is been governed by clueless people
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by Damicares(f): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
damilareoye:
See our security men oooo
Since one of you said he isn't dead, I wish him quick recovery.

Damicares, hope you didn't protest sha?
Lols nah. Me ke
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by damilareoye: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Damicares:
Lols nah. Me ke
cheesy, better.....
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by Oketoks(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
tbliss22:
Oh men!! 2014 already going into history. From anenih to JAO1 down to JAO2 and then to coplant also branching at colanim. I remember MP 01 and MP 02. I also remember sonikas, the home of big boyz. This school used to be very quiet with easy going set of students who can't even hurt a fly. But as soon as management courses were introduced and the intake began, trouble started everywhere.

How on earth will 100 students engage in a protest? I pity the present VC (Prof Oyewole), he will hear it this time and always... Because some set of students I noticed when graduating are super notorious. I'm sure the armed robbers are student of same hostel.

God help Funaabites!!

And what has mgt students got to do with the ish?
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by titanic1(f): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2016
decatalyst:
Spate of robbery within the school premises isn't enough to stage a protest that would paralyse learning activities.

If the students union government know what they are elected/selected to do, they would sit with the school authority and discuss about ways to expunge the menance on the school campus.

Stories like this makes me miss and regard OAU as better than the rest by far! Students Union that can bind and bite any unjust hand. The then military govt can attest to this claim.

RIP to the deceased student. My sympathy goes to the family. So sad cry
u don't knw d own storu so pls can u shut up
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by LarryBeryl(m): 4:27am On Aug 19, 2016
decatalyst:
Spate of robbery within the school premises isn't enough to stage a protest that would paralyse learning activities.

If the students union government know what they are elected/selected to do, they would sit with the school authority and discuss about ways to expunge the menance on the school campus.

Stories like this makes me miss and regard OAU as better than the rest by far! Students Union that can bind and bite any unjust hand. The then military govt can attest to this claim.

RIP to the deceased student. My sympathy goes to the family. So sad cry

Water Run Away My Eyes As I read.

"If the STUDENT Union Know what they are doing"
That statement is very insulting to a union that has just lost of its own. Being a union leader is beyond dialogue when military approach is to be used to address issues. Do you know how many times they have requested, clamoured and agitated for security on campus?
I'm very sure lots of consultations and consolidation would've been made. Since they failed to listen to solve the problem at the right time, before any dialogue THEY MUST FEEL THE PAIN!!!!!
Aluta Continua

N.B OAU get their school locked up series of times because of electricity and other little little things. If that 100L boy is your brother, won't you feel the prostest should be held at Abuja.
Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by sammy329(m): 5:04am On Aug 19, 2016
angry

Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by sammy329(m): 5:07am On Aug 19, 2016
angry angry

Re: A Student Shot During Protest In FUNAAB Today (Photos) by abiodunbright(m): 7:12am On Aug 19, 2016
MhizVeronica:
all these makes me sad esp now that it is my sch of choice ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Nigeria is not my Country oooo

Add me on whatsapp 08078562663 there is something I want to discuss with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Huawei's New Campus In China Looks Like A Big European City (photos) / Billboard Of Imo State University College Of Agric & Veterinary Studies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.