Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) (815 Views)

IPOB Members And Hausas Clash At Oyigbo In Rivers State (Photos) / Bloody Clash Between Fayose And Olujimi Supporters In Ekiti State / Army Officer, Woman Clash At BEDC Headquarters (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) by onlyme12: 9:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Yesterday, 'Area boys' took over Abule-Ado area of Lagos in a free-for-all fight between themselves over who will be in charge of collecting fees . Today, what the residents thought was over -upgraded from a street fight to armed robbery.

The hoodlums who came in their numbers with different arms, weapons and charms -attacked themselves and other innocent traders selling phones and other things in the area. They went from shop to shop stealing new phones and disposing the packets in order to carry many

http://www.ngyab.com/uncategorized/area-boys-go-on-shop-to-shop-raid-after-bloody-clash-at-abule-ado-lagos-photos/

Re: Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) by onlyme12: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
More..

Re: Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2016
The level of lawlessness in this country z becoming unbearable oh!!!......Stealing people's goods nd destroying their business??........This no longer a case of 'area-boyisms' bt ARMED ROBBERY nd it shud b treated as such!!
Re: Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
GODKID98:
The level of lawlessness in this country z becoming unbearable oh!!!......Stealing people's goods nd destroying their business??........This no longer a case of 'area-boyisms' bt ARMED ROBBERY nd it shud b treated as such!!
Bro, i was there live, watching from bigfish building, come see gun blazing, i wonder where they get those guns, they started yesterday and we still don't know how tomorrow's going to be
Re: Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
More pics

Re: Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
yemaldo:

Bro, i was there live, watching from bigfish building, come see gun blazing, i wonder where they get those guns, they started yesterday and we still don't know how tomorrow's going to be

This is serious oh!!.....Nd dat z why i called them armed robbers cz area boys were supposed to deal in bottles nt guns!!
Re: Area Boys Go On Shop To Shop Raid After Bloody Clash At Abule-ado ( Photos) by RZArecta(m): 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
cheesy I thought it was "Niger Delta militants"

(1) (Reply)

Ogun-state Government Introduce a #200 Tax Payment On Each Sallah Ram To Seller / #edodecides : PDP Says Thumb-printing Ongoing At Exco Chambers, Govt House, / Ize-iyamu To Lead Protest Against Inec Results On Edo Election – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.