Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country (1982 Views)

If North Fails To Disintegrate, We Will Refer To Them As Cowards – Ijaw Group / Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by yanshDoctor: 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
1. the bombing of oil installation will continue and will never stop.

2. the avengers will remain anonymous and the government will not be able to trace or track them.

3. all community leaders will distance itself from the avengers and tell the government to go after the perpetrators. just like how the northerners did in the case of boko haram.

4. no true Niger Delta will assist the government in this fight they will all distance themselves and will not provide any help but will tell the government to go after the real avengers.

here is the main plan before the clamour for independent Niger Delta.

5. the government will got confuse with the failed search for the true militant.

the actual plan is Niger Delta want buhari to commit genocide

6. avengers want to Dragged or push buhari to commit genocide to the people of Niger Delta. this will not go down too well for the federal government. it will help foster the disintegration.

7. then Niger Delta avengers will take revenge after drawing the international community to what is happening in Niger Delta.

8. this will no longer be avengers fight alone but the whole Niger Delta. burnt down of all government buildings Barack, police station and killing of anyone sported on uniform.

9. then the declaration of no fly zone in the Niger delta. the bringing down of any government war plane in the Niger Delta.

10. international media will be broadcasting the event and happenings in Nigeria.

11. barricade and blocked of all in route to the Niger Delta just the same way the ibo block the bridge in last civil war.

12. Biafra's might want to join own their own too.
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by kayfra: 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
You are a genius in being obtuse. grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chai.... If na so you sabi predict then you 4 they win naira bet like every day

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by banzuz(m): 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2016
My friend, sit down you know nothing... Marginalize or maginalization? Fvck story.
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by orimsamsam(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Flatron Samsung LCD prediction angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Ekugbeh(m): 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Which Prophet i wan com name u now
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Omololu007(m): 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2016
Ibos are just so fam funny grin
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
It's easier said than done. The biggest blow will be the withdrawal of all other ethnic groups leaving only Ijaw to suffer the resultant ethnic cleansing by a combination of the same people that did it to Igbos. Niger, Sudan, Chad, Burkinafaso, Senegal, Togo, Northern Cameroon and all Arab looking black, warlike, suicidal people will be there shooting everything that moves. America, France, Britain etc who are the owners of the pipelines and oil installation they've been destroying will equally grab their own pound of flesh.

NDA and their slonsors should consider this fact and embrace peace at least to save millions of innocent lives.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by cosby02(m): 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
What's this one saying??

Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Taeewo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Na mouth dem get..
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by yanshDoctor: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Abagworo:
It's easier said than done. The biggest blow will be the withdrawal of all other ethnic groups leaving only Ijaw to suffer the resultant ethnic cleansing by a combination of the same people that did it to Igbos. Niger, Sudan, Chad, Burkinafaso, Senegal, Togo, Northern Cameroon and all Arab looking black, warlike, suicidal people will be there shooting everything that moves. America, France, Britain etc who are the owners of the pipelines and oil installation they've been destroying will equally grab their own pound of flesh.

NDA and their slonsors should consider this fact and embrace peace at least to save millions of innocent lives.
from this write up it shows you know nothing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by snika: 12:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Omololu007:
Ibos are just so fam funny grin

Afonjo environmentalist. It's Igbo, not that thing you wrote up there.

Guess your ancestors were not equipped with their pronouncing ability when they were thrown out of the sky for gossiping.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Omololu007(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2016
snika:

Afonjo environmentalist. It's Igbo, not that thing you wrote up there.

Guess your ancestors were not equipped with their pronouncing ability when they were thrown out of the sky for gossiping.
I just they laugh at the fools that gave your fool!sh comment 3 likes.....even chinua achebe refered to you flat head as Ibo...and we know you guys as Ibo not igbo grin
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by princemillla(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2016
Ekugbeh:
Which Prophet i wan com name u now

Doom
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 19, 2016
illiteracy is when you no longer know the difference between the Niger delta and Niger Delta avengers...
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by RZArecta(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Abagworo:

I can't believe you posted this because I can't believe even you believe the nonsense that the op posted. Maybe your political leanings should have given me a heads up but I definitely didn't expect this from you
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by snika: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Omololu007:
I just they laugh at the fools that gave your fool!sh comment 3 likes.....even chinua achebe refered to you flat head as Ibo...and we know you guys as Ibo not igbo grin

Says the amoeba who haven't laid hands on a book before.

As deranged as you are, I imagined you'll thank me for rescuing you from the jargons your lagos-ibadam newspapers publish for your people.

Meanwhile I don't see any correlation between this thread and Igbos. Niger Delta is made up of Igbo, Ijaw, Urhobo, etc. and NDA have stated that they are Ijaw militants. So why are you getting nightmares over Igbo people even when they weren't mentioned? Hope you've eaten? grin
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by macluvph1(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2016
Smiling....
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by Omololu007(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
snika:

Says the amoeba who haven't laid hands on a book before.

As deranged as you are, I imagined you'll thank me for rescuing you from the jargons your lagos-ibadam newspapers publish for your people.

Meanwhile I don't see any correlation between this thread and Igbos. Niger Delta is made up of Igbo, Ijaw, Urhobo, etc. and NDA have stated that they are Ijaw militants. So why are you getting nightmares over Igbo people even when they weren't mentioned? Hope you've eaten? grin
fool!sh Ibo boy I can see the infrastructure in imo and anambra are better than those in Lagos and ibadan..oloshi olori pelebe omo Ibo grin
Re: Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country by snika: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Omololu007:
fool!sh Ibo boy I can see the infrastructure in imo and anambra are better than those in Lagos and ibadan..oloshi olori pelebe omo Ibo grin

You want to sound like you've travelled past Sagamu before. Anyway, don't die of hunger. King of Lagos, greet your Igbo landlord for me. Bye.

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Jailed Fela Anikulapo Kuti... / Atiku: El-rufai Is An Ingrate -timi Frank / NNAMDI KANU CHILD WILL TAKE GUN AND FIGHT HIS FATHER TO REUNITE NIGERIA BACK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.