Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose (16145 Views)

"What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Before Buhari's Very Eyes - Femi Fani-kayode / Why APC Lost In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Limitednow: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2016
AYODELE Fayose, Ekiti State Governor has said President Muhammadu Buhari is bereft of ideas to revive the country’s economy

Fayose also said the All Progressives Congress would soon disintegrate because it was founded on deceit.

So also did he say he begrudges no one despite his many travails in life, adding that total reliance on God was the secret of his political victory.

Fayose added that total reliance on God was his power and nothing else.

He cited a Biblical injunction to buttress his claims: “Phillipians Chapter 4 verse 13, says I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me. Jesus Christ is my strength. If I am talking, If I am heard, if I could not be cowed or suppressed, If I am providing good governance to Ekiti people who elected me as their governor, If I am providing good leadership to people, it is because I have Christ as my strength and truly in him, I can do all things.”

Speaking through his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi, the Governor, who reflected on the rough journey of his life while addressing members of the Ekiti State House of Assembly during a closed door meeting at the Government House in Ado Ekiti on Saturday, said though his road had been bumpy but because he was a man of destiny he had never lost any battle.

He said: “Let this be known, I wasn’t born with sliver spoon but with wood spoon in mouth.

“My struggle in the journey of life, founded on truth, hard work and ‎firm believe in God, landed me where I am today.

“I remember God telling me never to avenge, but do good to all manners of men.

“In doing so, lies my victory and progress.”

Fayose said his return to power was beyond human comprehension, saying the stone which was rejected by the builder became strong pillar of the house.

Governor Fayose, who went down memory lane about the conspiracy of 2006 against him by the then members of the state House of Assembly, which saw to his sudden, un-celebrated but undeserved exit from the seat of power by an impeachment, later dismissed as illegitimate by the Supreme Court, told the current lawmakers: “The traitors of yesterday, where are they now.?

“God said in Psalm 68 verse 6, …but the rebellious dwell in dry land.

“God also said those who pay evil with evil, evil will never depart from their house.

“These messages are warnings to traitors.”

Speaking about his performance in two years in office, Fayose said he had a pact with Ekiti people to transform the state, adding that he had ideas up his sleeve but has been hampered by time and finance.

However, the Governor said: “I will complete the flyover, King’s Market, Judiciary building, new governor’s office, Ikere-Ado Road dualised and other projects going on at the local governments.”

He urged Ekiti people to continue to support him and ignore the lies of APC about him.

Hitting hard at the ruling APC at the centre, Fayose said: “Very soon, APC will explode and disintegrate because it was founded on deceit.

“If you are in PDP, you are a pen robber, but if you gate-crashed into APC, you become a saint automatically.

“Within one and half year, the APC government grounded the economy.

“Unfortunately, Muhammadu Buhari cannot find solution to hunger, unemployment, depressed economy and insecurity in the country because he is bereft of the ideas.

“Nigerians should brace up to change the change because the right leader, the right president is yet to come.

“What we have now is aberration.”

Source:http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/why-apc-will-soon-disintegrate-gov-fayose/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by modath(f): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2016
Wetin consign me?

As long as MMM dey pay

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by HtwoOw: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2016
Breaking news from the future

Title reason why Fayose will go to prison

Punch.com

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by nzeobi(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2016
Governor focus on your state ekiti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by jumper524(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
the day u commend buhari thats the day i will knw for sure that buhari is incompetent to rule this country. bt for now its only proper you hate him cos you don't follow the same toll, ur a criminal he's not, ur full of eye-service he's not, ur an agbero he's not, he's higly respected by the world bt u don't even have the respect of ekiti youths. so you see it's only natural you hate him.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Justiyke4u: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
onye amuma. Though from the look of things he is not far from the reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
I believe Nigeria will be great one day. If only you vote me as President

1 Like

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by phemmie06(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
APC can't disintegrate like PDP that is having two faction, but APC should not celebrates this because they will break into pieces, to the extent that they won't be able to get fix

13 Likes

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by ourema(f): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
With the spate of protests for and against Tinubu of late shows that the disintegration may come sooner than expected

8 Likes

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Flashh: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
APC must be the source of this punk nightmare.

7 Likes

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by mostHandsome01: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by babyfaceafrica: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2016
Noted...next!!
Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Like seriously? undecided

Who takes this guy seriously?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by gurunlocker: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
That's one of the surest thing..... A party built on lie and propaganda to deceive the gullible zombie which led us to this situation will surely disintegrate very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Olukat(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
jumper524:
the day u commend buhari thats the day i will knw for sure that buhari is incompetent to rule this country. bt for now its only proper you hate him cos you don't follow the same toll, ur a criminal he's not, ur full of eye-service he's not, ur an agbero he's not, he's higly respected by the world bt u don't even have the respect of ekiti youths. so you see it's only natural you hate him.

What do you really mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by QuietHammer(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fayose the empty barrel. The commander in chief of the armed forces will soon be in Morocco for a conference bothering on climate change. I hope your bags are packed for another round of noise making at Morocco just like you entertained us in China grin

4 Likes

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by BrutalJab: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fayose, the man of the people!

The slayer of Bubu and his conglomerates of deluded Zombies both online and offline!

Nightmare of APcshit!

They have already disintegrated since last year.

Anything that will bring them to extinction is a welcomed idea cos they brought us into this mess!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by sylvar02(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
jumper524:

Jumper? how your Monica says much about this silly post...

baba sleep make you wake up well. Who told you they hate Fayose in Ekiti state

Na so zombies dey talk Wetin them no sabi!!!

Anyways

[size=20pt]E kú rècéssìon èní ooo grin grin grin[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by ignis: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by gurunlocker: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I believe Nigeria will be great one day. If only you vote me as President

We need no more nemesis greater than Bubu....

1 Like

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
We're fed up with the recycling shiit. You lot keep changing names and party affiliations but nothing else ever changes.

Bullshyt
Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Thisis2raw(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2016
it was founded on deceit.

Nothing but the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by gen2briz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ehnnnnn... Are you sure?
Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by baski92(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Oga mine your business
Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Well, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by Deepfreezer(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Trouble in paradise. Ahhahahah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by olaniyi0(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2016
jumper524:
what're u sayin? undecided
jumper524:
what're u sayin?

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by bcashy: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
Olukat:

What do you really mean?
Why don't u take ur time to read all over again who knows? U may finally be able to grab something.....
Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by KingNom(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dear Mr. President (Our Governors, Political Office holders and my fellow Nigerians), I suggest we make the best use of this tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by NaijaMutant(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why APC Would Soon Disintegrate - Fayose by PastorOla1: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
APC CAN ONLY DISINTEGRATE AFTER WE HAVE FINISHED BURYING PDP WITH FAYOSE & WIKE COMPLETELY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Killings: I Reprimanded IGP Quietly - Buhari / Court Orders Buhari To Prosecute Lawmakers Over Alleged Stealing Of N481bn...... / Kogi Takes Legal Action Against EFCC, says EFCC's Mission Is Political

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.