Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens (32733 Views)

Wedding Of Ifeyinwa Sandra Offor, Emeka Offor's Daughter (Photos) / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by dexoubie(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:
that morafuka will be thrown into ajo-ofia when he finally dies of blindness and swollen stomach and no one will be there to mourn him cause he is a cursed man!

Ndi Igbo said the worst kind of coward is the coward that flex his powers on his ummunna who are supposed to stand by him whn his enemies come from outside.

look at him with all his wealth yet he couldn't positively touch or change any of his kinsmen's life for the better - but rather was busy fighting and intimidating them with his ill-gotten, rotten and blood stained money!

now as he is, even vultures will reject his corpse! cheesy

this guys tried to tell the story of how bad offor is but these ones are actually tip of the ice berg - wait until u hear it first hand from his kinsmen!

http://elombah.com/index.php/811-atrocities-what-you-don-t-know-about-mr-emeka-offor-aka-sir-e

used his police muscles and locked up Bony Okonkwo for the simple offense of reminding the bargar that he is busy donating millions of dollars to lottery while his kinsmen are wallowing in total poverty - charity begins at home!

http://www.sharpedgenews.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=1801:anambra-community-accuses-billionaire-emeka-offor-of-terror&Itemid=692

more expose on the idiota!

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/141816-police-abduct-incarcerate-nigerian-businessman-over-online-comments-about-pdp-topshot-emeka-offor.html
:dey have finally got him

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by dexoubie(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:

No bro!

dry bones rise again only when the initial owner is a saint!

- as for offor(you notice i call him Offor cause his real name is not Emeka - he changed it whn he return from jail), like i said, as for offor, even his corpse will be rejected by the vultures talk less of his bones rising again - it would av been eaten by pigs! cheesy
Seems this man offor don over step on ppl
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by bittertruthz: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2016
AustineE1:
Journalism has been thrown to the dogs in Nigeria....sahara reporters and petty journalism,you cant seperate both..
They still better than CNN, new York Times, abc and msns etc.

This is why dictators kill journalists. They are 2 face dogs. Not only Sahara reporters. Especially in this era of making Money on website traffic
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by LEAFLET(m): 10:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Life is full of ups and downs... The rich is never exempted. Emeka Offor.. Na I hope you recover well as for relatives and their wahalla?? Only God will Judge.. After seeing my dad help relatives and at the end of the day they turned against him, I swore never to help anyone except my immediate family because at the end, It's all man for himself. Life is hard especially with a bitter and scorn woman by yur side.. Save us from Evil!!

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Codes151(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

The Rich also cry,was a popular T.V Show when I was growing up.

I also hated that T.V Show,because anytime it came on,the only woman I have ever told I love you,will not come out because she was watching the show and I will be stuck with the mosquitoes behind their house,hiding from her Dad in the darkness.

The program taught us that the Rich have their problems,contrary to what the poor people think.

The story of Emeka Offor,should be a lesson to any sensible man. First,nothing lasts forever and that is why every man should be able to plan at least 20 Years ahead.

The second lesson is,do not tie your personal fortune to any political fortune or party. Do not invest in Politics as you will come out hurt,it is better the political parties spend their money on you,and not the other way round.

Two of my closest friends, invested heavily in Okowa to become the Governor of Delta State.

Today,both got SSA positions in Delta,and both have not recouped their money back,and their salaries is a Joke,and I still laugh at them even until this evening when one called to tell me he was planning on relocating Back to the US.

Both friends,like Emeka Offor invested a lot in PDP thinking Jonathan will win,and the looting will continue,but Buhari my man came to rescue Nigeria.

Do I pity Emeka Offor's financial situation?nah.

You do not invest in criminality,and expect a bumper reward. At a time this Emeka Offor was so Rich,I actually thought he was printing money in his house.

Today,lack of planning,lack of foresight,women,high life,parties,fast life,wrong investments and lack of common sense has turned him to Akin the Drummer boy.

Emeka Offor was one of the problems of Nigeria,in the 16 Years of PDP looting. God is punishing him.

wanted to comment rich also cry till I read the remainder of your comment. Lemme pinpoint one thing out. I like Gej. I support PMB.

GEJ system made it easier to fish out looters! Under obj, ghana must go system, whereby allocations were paid in cash! In Gej, allocations were transferred tru banks. He ran a cashless policy to reduce theft! Now, EFCC only traces to money to find the looters! Same principle PMB is using. More reason he had to influence EFCC to be effective! Rem, under GEJ, army, EFCC where biased cuz he was a southerner! What buhari did was to change to game to favor him and fight!

Now u see why appointment has to be unethical? I urge u to be realistic when u comment, generalise when your sure and have facts! Do condemn a man for what u don't know! Most of ppl abusing Gej don't even have a clue of what he did and why he's th most effective politican in Nigeria. U think it's only cuz h conceded?

Ps: Gej was fair to everyone, esp the north

Assuming he was biased, made a southerner (Igbo man) Inec chairman! Instead of jega (like PMB Is putting his kinds in high places) would PMB be the president of Nigeria today?

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by logicab: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2016
The young man wants to marry Sir. E’s daughter, but Sir E. refused to accept him as a son-in-law, insisting that he is above his daughter marrying a man who is not from a very wealthy home.”

But some of Mr. Offor’s relatives said they found the embattled businessman’s aristocratic airs quite laughable. “Was he [Mr. Offor] not a truck driver with a construction company before he made money during the time of Abacha?” one female relative wondered. She added, “Did he pass even one subject when he took his West African School Certificate examination at Abbot Boys Secondary School in Ihiala [Anambra State]?”
Best rejoinders; if INDEED that was the reason he gave for rejecting his daughter's baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by MrHenshaw: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
thundabot:
I PRAY YOU GET BACK ON YOUR FEET SOON
So that what will happen?Everything in life i believe u know is for time and season.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Franchise21(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2016
If I'm not mistaking, he still owns or rather the highest shareholder of Enugu Electricity Distribution Company
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by bishopkay: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Progressive01:
Brace yourself- they'd descend in droves. cheesy

Why would they come for him? he's simply saying the truth. Anyone who abuses him for this is unwise. You sow the wind, u reap the whirlwind.

One of the few times HungerBad said something I respect. Kudos.
Then those SSA to Okowa ehn mk dem no worry. We go soon dey ambush their Prado jeep dey burn am. Delta politics is the reason I hate PDP
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by lonelydora: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

I also hated that T.V Show,because anytime it came on,the only woman I have ever told I love you,will not come out because she was watching the show and I will be stuck with the mosquitoes behind their house,hiding from her Dad in the darkness.

The program taught us that the Rich have their problems,contrary to what the poor people think.

The story of Emeka Offor,should be a lesson to any sensible man. First,nothing lasts forever and that is why every man should be able to plan at least 20 Years ahead.

The second lesson is,do not tie your personal fortune to any political fortune or party. Do not invest in Politics as you will come out hurt,it is better the political parties spend their money on you,and not the other way round.

Two of my closest friends, invested heavily in Okowa to become the Governor of Delta State.

Today,both got SSA positions in Delta,and both have not recouped their money back,and their salaries is a Joke,and I still laugh at them even until this evening when one called to tell me he was planning on relocating Back to the US.

Both friends,like Emeka Offor invested a lot in PDP thinking Jonathan will win,and the looting will continue,but Buhari my man came to rescue Nigeria.

You do not invest in criminality,and expect a bumper reward. At a time this Emeka Offor was so Rich,I actually thought he was printing money in his house.

Today,lack of planning,lack of foresight,women,high life,parties,fast life,wrong investments and lack of common sense has turned him to Akin the Drummer boy.

Emeka Offor was one of the problems of Nigeria,in the 16 Years of PDP looting. God is punishing him.

To add to what you have said, "you shall rip whatever you sow" is a popular saying. He used his company, Chrome consortium, to syphon money from several turn around maintenance he was to carry in PHRC, that is Port Harcourt refinery during Obasanjo's time. Up till today, one naira of that money has not been recovered from him. Reason PHRC is still in a mess till today. Well, Karma is acting rather too fast these days.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by SweetJoystick(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

How much did your friends invest in Okowa? Their mistake was taking the SSA role, they should have been gunning for contracts where they would recoup easily and fast.....

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

My Ibo brothers hailed this common criminal because he was employing them at his energy company in Houston Texas.. Hi sbastard Godfather IBB combined to ruin all NNPC refineries in Nigeria.. we are in this quagmire as a result of his criminal actions among others. Let HIM DIE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by AxeurdaddyIX: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2016
shukuokukobambl:
Mr. Offor’s troubled relationship with his first wife has been exacerbated by the fact that their first daughter has two children out of wedlock for a young man who hails from Ondo State

Chei!! So Emeka Offor is in law to one of the floggers of eze ndi igbo? The girl was dazed by a yoloba boy

grin

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by IMEAN(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by logicab: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

Be careful. Some people make other people's business their business and will term this as "talking too much and bragging".
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by IMEAN(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

You need help, Sahara reporters will tell you that Jesus christ is coming tomorrow, and you will believe it....... I was with emeka offor yesterday, and I can't even understand what Sahara report is blabbing about.

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by logicab: 11:12am On Aug 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:

look at him with all his wealth yet he couldn't positively touch or change any of his kinsmen's life for the better - but rather was busy fighting and intimidating them with his ill-gotten, rotten and blood stained money!
So, it would have been fine if he shared his ill gotten money with his kinsmen? Are those kinsmen crippled? So if he had helped them, how would it have changed his current situation (will GEJ have won)? Offor may not be a saint, but sounds like those gloating kinsmen are losers who need to find themselves good jobs to do; or go find their own ill gotten wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by IMEAN(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2016
everydayperson:

My Ibo brothers hailed this common criminal because he was employing them at his energy company in Houston Texas.. Hi sbastard Godfather IBB combined to ruin all NNPC refineries in Nigeria.. we are in this quagmire as a result of his criminal actions among others. Let HIM DIE

Your case is that of partial amnesia, "your igbo brothers"!? Nigga you are a complete E-di@t. Can you name any criminal activity you know he did that you can testify for? Key board warrior, once you hear of an igbo man, all your powers suddenly become alive..... you will die of BP

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Luckymay(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2016
PaulIdu:
This story has all the hallmarks of a paid slander. .it sounds like it was written in a beer parlour after 3 bottles of trophy lager and isiewu. Till I see him file for bankruptcy I am not buying this
Oh! You saw what I'm seeing too? Don't mind rumor mongers. I'm sure this information was gotten from a pained relative. Emeka offor I know is a philanthropist. He doesn't fail to come to his people's aid. He might be sick now but it doesn't mean he has gone bankrupt. Some people are ungrateful. I believe the person that leaked this information must have benefited from him one-way or the other. Everyone has enemies expecially the rich. People only look for one loop hole to attach. Imagine washing a family's linen outside in such manner. I pity Sahara reports.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2016
IMEAN:

Your case is that of partial amnesia, "your igbo brothers"!? Nigga you are a complete E-di@t. Can you name any criminal activity you know he did that you can testify for? Key board warrior, once you hear of an igbo man, all your powers suddenly become alive..... you will die of BP

...just like many fu@#ckin buffoons on Nairaland. Chrome Energy supposedly did TAM on all Nigerian Refineries still yet they all crumble and failed due to NON-MAINTENANCE the he-goat Emeka Offor suddenly gets to be a billionaire with established links to many crooked Nigerian personalities in the Oil & Gas sector .. let us not start.. evidence abounds plently.. your case is the one of a Man who Rapes a Girl and claims that because he has zipped-up.. He cannot be proven Guilty.. The same mentality fu@#$ckin buffoons in Nigeria assume which has brought us to this level of poverty and spiritual sodomy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Josmila(m): 11:46am On Aug 19, 2016
PaulIdu:
This story has all the hallmarks of a paid slander. .it sounds like it was written in a beer parlour after 3 bottles of trophy lager and isiewu. Till I see him file for bankruptcy I am not buying this

Are you even Nigerian? How many broke rich guys file for bankrupcy around here? They just fizzle out and their creditors quit chasing them after a while after confiscating all they can

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Josmila(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2016
SweetJoystick:

How much did your friends invest in Okowa? Their mistake was taking the SSA role, they should have been gunning for contracts where they would recoup easily and fast.....

Where they will obviously do less and make more money...sigh Nigerians
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by lexyclasy: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

Your statement is always amazing and lack in debt.....do you and Sahara know all his asset before you spew that man might just decide to go slow to avoid probe.....when i work at ADDAX field for OML123 field development that man still tight to the teeth...his barge alone and vessels can feed your community for years Google KASTEC,AMEC, Chrome group, checkout his EHD Ekulochenye barge with 3000ton crane mounted check out fleet of vessels,you are a joker to tell me such a man is down with those physical assets, mind you he is still a share holder with ADDAX Petroleum even after selling portion of his share to ADDAX-CHINOPEC, he is still large bros, after Exxon-mobil, Shell, Chevron, Total, Agip the next is Addax just think of your self he might have internal/domestic problem, Ablola had, how far with his wealth today, Alhaji Tofa Had, so focus on your life....i neither knows you nor emeka offor but the truth is your response is always very primitive
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by SweetJoystick(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Josmila:

Where they will obviously do less and make more money...sigh Nigerians
Lol they will do less if the contract awarded isn't executed to the fullest, then they might make more for the time being until they....
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Clean2016: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
You are right completely, some people are born stupid, quoting same source add lies and truth.

uote author=Bolustic post=48608439]Sahara Reporters: Emeka Offor is broke

Some People: this is propaganda, brown envelope journalism, Lagos-Ibadan Express Way media, libel, lies from the pits of hell, Sahara is Tinubu's propaganda instrument

...............................................................................................
Sahara Reporters: Buratai acquires property in Dubai, Fayose names Aisha in Halliburton scandal, PMB lands in London for ear treatment.

Some People: Yes, we said it!!! Who doesn't know before, Buhari is cursed, I just love Fayose.
[/quote]
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by mamawin(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

wow, I remember that drama, the rich also cry, I was in yabatech, staying in unilag hostel. it was a must, to watch along with Fortunes, remember that?.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Duru009(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
I once remember this man. Wenever be cums to my uncle house dose days.
He dose-out cash in bundles......

What a life!!! !!!!!!
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Duru009(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
I once remember this man. Wenever be cums to my uncle house dose days.
He dose-out cash in bundles......

What a life!!
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by tipwill(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
sahara again. I hope this is not calumny
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Bishops10(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
Is it not his palatial mansion along Onitsha- Owerri road precisely Oraifite people troop in to pay solidarity visits? Any time i travel, i always see people gather at his gate.

Too bad his situation has deteriorated like this.
Where are you from sister?
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by stronggman: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Trash, believe Sahara reporters at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar / What Business Can You Start Up With 100k? / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.