Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens (32729 Views)

Wedding Of Ifeyinwa Sandra Offor, Emeka Offor's Daughter (Photos) / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by logicab: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
LEAFLET:
After seeing my dad help relatives and at the end of the day they turned against him, I swore never to help anyone except my immediate family because at the end, It's all man for himself.
There you go. Whether you helped them or not is immaterial. They are merely using that to justify their hatred. And I can bet that he actually helped them; but they will downplay whatever assistance he gave because they are never satisfied. The only thing they want is to actually have him give them his life to live. Nothing short of that will satisfy them.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by kunyeo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
PaulIdu:
This story has all the hallmarks of a paid slander. .it sounds like it was written in a beer parlour after 3 bottles of trophy lager and isiewu. Till I see him file for bankruptcy I am not buying this

Sorry bro . Nigerians dont file for bankruptcy@
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
modath:

Karma won't wait, for some, it's on anabolic steroid with some angel dust thrown in!!!

The only thing that lasts still remains hard work and having a solid business standing.

No matter how bad it is or how much political patronage they've lost, the likes of Maduka, Otudeko,Elumelu etc won't be down and out because they minimise their risk and also ensure they have tangible businesses to keep them afloat!!

What am I even saying sef, undecided would the offor man have even gotten 2 kobo to rub together if not for acting as front, corrupt practices & laundering for politically exposed individuals?... He's losing it how he came about it, fast!!!

P.S... No one should bring that crap about owning a Disco, No, it's moot, none of the portfolio (No cash backing,zero expertise) companies claiming ownership of the discos truly own them in the true sense of the word.

They were just shared to political cronies, encumbered by legalese and shrouded in secrecy!!

My problem is when crisis comes rocking the DISCO, it might mean more suffering for the people in the zone.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by bikefab(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Life has variety of battles. This man is fighting one of them, don't gloat on his misfortunes. Run ur race.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by HIPROFILE(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Justcash:
We need more of evidence than speculations and rumour. They said that he fraudulently enriched himself, yet, they identified him as a government contractor. How are the two related? Did he not do the projects that he was assigned to do? If not, please, present the evidence or keep quiet.

People tend to hate and envy wealthy people. Funny enough, people that hate wealthy people remain poor and wretched. The man's family issue is his personal issue. If he is an occultist, then what is new? Was Nigerian cultures not built upon occultism? Ogboni is still being respected and recognized. Amadioha is still being worshipped. Oroo is still being observed in Nigeria. Traditional rulers are still being buried with human heads. So, if the man is an occultist, what is new? People can be damn hypocrites!

He is being castigated by Sahara reporters because he was a financer of PDP. They took their attack beyond politics. They went personal. Buhari is making him poor, and people that he employed are losing jobs, yet, all of you are rejoicing. After, all of you will be screaming that there is unemployment and poverty in the land.That is a big shame.

Ma you jast made my day...thumbs up
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Alwaystruth: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Former American first lady Anna Eleanor Roosevelt rightly said that ''Great minds talk ideas, middle minds talk events
and little minds talk people''. So, Sahara reporter is full of little minds that is why they kept talking people. What is their business
with Offor's family affairs?. Even if Emeka Offor becomes poor today most of these garbage reporters can not enjoy the type of life he has
enjoyed or at worst, Emeka Offor can not be as poor as the Sahara reporters that concocted this crap.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by JoNach: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Justcash:
We need more of evidence than speculations and rumour. They said that he fraudulently enriched himself, yet, they identified him as a government contractor. How are the two related? Did he not do the projects that he was assigned to do? If not, please, present the evidence or keep quiet.

People tend to hate and envy wealthy people. Funny enough, people that hate wealthy people remain poor and wretched. The man's family issue is his personal issue. If he is an occultist, then what is new? Was Nigerian cultures not built upon occultism? Ogboni is still being respected and recognized. Amadioha is still being worshipped. Oroo is still being observed in Nigeria. Traditional rulers are still being buried with human heads. So, if the man is an occultist, what is new? People can be damn hypocrites!

He is being castigated by Sahara reporters because he was a financer of PDP. They took their attack beyond politics. They went personal. Buhari is making him poor, and people that he employed are losing jobs, yet, all of you are rejoicing. After, all of you will be screaming that there is unemployment and poverty in the land.That is a big shame.
are you minding themsome people on this thread just hate him because of his tribe its not as if they no anything about him, go to sao tome and principe and ul see his investments on oil wells his got there with Sir chika Okafor , God bless you my brother
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Forwetinnah: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rude awakening.

The Rich also cry,was a popular T.V Show when I was growing up.

I also hated that T.V Show,because anytime it came on,the only woman I have ever told I love you,will not come out because she was watching the show and I will be stuck with the mosquitoes behind their house,hiding from her Dad in the darkness.

The program taught us that the Rich have their problems,contrary to what the poor people think.

The story of Emeka Offor,should be a lesson to any sensible man. First,nothing lasts forever and that is why every man should be able to plan at least 20 Years ahead.

The second lesson is,do not tie your personal fortune to any political fortune or party. Do not invest in Politics as you will come out hurt,it is better the political parties spend their money on you,and not the other way round.

Two of my closest friends, invested heavily in Okowa to become the Governor of Delta State.

Today,both got SSA positions in Delta,and both have not recouped their money back,and their salaries is a Joke,and I still laugh at them even until this evening when one called to tell me he was planning on relocating Back to the US.

Both friends,like Emeka Offor invested a lot in PDP thinking Jonathan will win,and the looting will continue,but Buhari my man came to rescue Nigeria.

Do I pity Emeka Offor's financial situation?nah.

You do not invest in criminality,and expect a bumper reward. At a time this Emeka Offor was so Rich,I actually thought he was printing money in his house.

Today,lack of planning,lack of foresight,women,high life,parties,fast life,wrong investments and lack of common sense has turned him to Akin the Drummer boy.

Emeka Offor was one of the problems of Nigeria,in the 16 Years of PDP looting. God is punishing him.

Save your breath...booooohari is creating more millionaire criminals that would fall after his reign, those deadly ones that would do anything to make him remain in power so they can continue to shooop but their day will surely come and we'll be reading their sorry tales too. Seems to me you're rejoicing in Mr Offor's predicament, enjoy!!
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Forwetinnah: 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
logicab:
There you go. Whether you helped them or not is immaterial. They are merely using that to justify their hatred. And I can bet that he actually helped them; but they will downplay whatever assistance he gave because they are never satisfied. The only thing they want is to actually have him give them his life to live. Nothing short of that will satisfy them.

At all...I've stopped going out of my way to help people. You'll be shocked at what they say behind you even with the help they get from you and when trouble comes...thats when you'll know the literal meaning of "the heart of a man is desperately wicked". People are just insatiable
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by chaiks: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is a big lesson. Brethren, whenever u find yourself in riches, try to locate your family members including those that are not all that related and then outside people. If possible get them established abroad. It is equally fantastic to identify outsiders who are Zealous to succeed legitimately and help them. Y I said this is because in our society, u find a rich man buy if u you see someone they said is related to him, u I'll be surprised at his condition. They simply don't want to help. Not that they don't know wat to do but simply they see not helping u as a way to retain your respect for dem. It's only when when tins turn bad Dat they I'll be saying to demselves had I know, I wld v done ds and Dat. Imaging someone of Emeka offor calibre not being able to fix his siblings at least in his companies. They were just living with only d glory of being related to him. It pains me bcs I am a victim of ds scenario. Anyway may God help us all achieve our life goals.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by poseidon12: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
I can see why Chief Offor is unhappy with his first wife, Nkiru and her children. She comes across as a bad mother; buying a Range Rover for a jobless son with little education and probably no useful skills. How will he maintain the car? Emeka Offor, as a father should, expects his son to be a responsible man of his own. Emeka Offor is screwed obviously. We all should be very careful who we get married to or else you will know no peace in your home.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Themandator: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Luckymay:

Oh! You saw what I'm seeing too? Don't mind rumor mongers. I'm sure this information was gotten from a pained relative. Emeka offor I know is a philanthropist. He doesn't fail to come to his people's aid. He might be sick now but it doesn't mean he has gone bankrupt. Some people are ungrateful. I believe the person that leaked this information must have benefited from him one-way or the other. Everyone has enemies expecially the rich. People only look for one loop hole to attach. Imagine washing a family's linen outside in such manner. I pity Sahara reports.

The man is wealthy even as the story is making the round.. . The man is not a philanthropists... I mean his brand of the charity is eye service to humanity... I am not basing this statement on the Sahara story... the man's wealth is only enjoyed by praise singers.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Themandator: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
poseidon12:
I can see why Chief Offor is unhappy with his first wife, Nkiru and her children. She comes across as a bad mother; buying a Range Rover for a jobless son with little education and probably no useful skills. How will he maintain the car? Emeka Offor, as a father should, expects his son to be a responsible man of his own. Emeka Offor is screwed obviously. We all should be very careful who we get married to or else you will know no peace in your home.

Thr boy schooled in Scotland if I am not mistaken... There is a trait in him and somewhat in the family that makes them want to use people for nothing... The son well schooled... Forget
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
JoNach:
are you minding themsome people on this thread just hate him because of his tribe its not as if they no anything about him, go to sao tome and principe and ul see his investments on oil wells his got there with Sir chika Okafor , God bless you my brother
At times I think some of you are completely crazy. Except you're saying it's fellow Ibos that hate him "because he's Ibo", because the only people I see denigrating him and joyful at his alleged misfortune are folk that seem to "know" him "personally" (based on how they're mentioning details only those familiar with his surroundings will know). Or, are you trying to tell us Hausas and Yorubas know Iboland that well to know where his house is situated and what landmarks surround it etc?
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
chaiks:
This is a big lesson. Brethren, whenever u find yourself in riches, try to locate your family members including those that are not all that related and then outside people. If possible get them established abroad. It is equally fantastic to identify outsiders who are Zealous to succeed legitimately and help them. Y I said this is because in our society, u find a rich man buy if u you see someone they said is related to him, u I'll be surprised at his condition. They simply don't want to help. Not that they don't know wat to do but simply they see not helping u as a way to retain your respect for dem. It's only when when tins turn bad Dat they I'll be saying to demselves had I know, I wld v done ds and Dat. Imaging someone of Emeka offor calibre not being able to fix his siblings at least in his companies. They were just living with only d glory of being related to him. It pains me bcs I am a victim of ds scenario. Anyway may God help us all achieve our life goals.
Go and get your own and stop being a useless nonentity and dependent beggar. Or, what stops you from becoming rich and helping others instead of waiting for someone else to become rich and help you?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by eagleonearth(m): 1:05am On Aug 20, 2016
frozenSun:
Life oh Life
...ooooh liiiife, oooh liiife dudududu tongue
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Hedonistically: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
LEAFLET:
Life is full of ups and downs... The rich is never exempted. Emeka Offor.. Na I hope you recover well as for relatives and their wahalla?? Only God will Judge.. After seeing my dad help relatives and at the end of the day they turned against him, I swore never to help anyone except my immediate family because at the end, It's all man for himself... Save us from Evil!!

Imposter alert. You must be me.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Hedonistically: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
poseidon12:
You're not making any sense. If the so-called first son is "jobless", why didn't Emeka Offor get him a job? With all his massive wealth and massive connections, the boy can work almost anywhere he wants. Even ordinary buffoons all over Nigeria who have zero skills and questionable education are working in good jobs because they have connections... This happens in both the public and private sectors, so what the Bleep are you saying? Emeka Offor's son is not more useless than countless billionaires' children who are working in their parents' company or anywhere else. Even those who are not working are still driving cars more expensive than Range Rovers and living lavishly. A good example is Obaro Ibru and his slob sisters.

Don't try to twist the issues at stake. No make me vex this evening.
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by LEAFLET(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hedonistically:

Imposter alert. You must be me.

I see... For ur mind, You even copy my 100 level name for school dey answer. Clowning now is free
Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Hedonistically: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
LEAFLET:

I see... For ur mind, You even copy my 100 level name for school dey answer. Clowning now is free

Lol. I meant that the experience (with your dad and family) you described earlier is exactly the same as mine.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor’s Ill Health, Marital Feuds, His Crisis Deepens by Luckymay(f): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Themandator:

The man is wealthy even as the story is making the round.. . The man is not a philanthropists... I mean his brand of the charity is eye service to humanity... I am not basing this statement on the Sahara story... the man's wealth is only enjoyed by praise singers.
Well at least someone is enjoying the wealth. That's all that matters, be it praise singers or hip hop singers. That's why he is a mortal and not God. If singing praises is what you have to use to get what you want, I don't think it's a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freelancing: A Quick Escape For Unemployment Among Nigerian Youths / Naira Gains As CBN Clearing Rate Weakens Against Dollar / What Business Can You Start Up With 100k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.