Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

In Love With The Wrong Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With The Wrong Girl (735 Views)

OBSESSION: How I Lost My True Love While Obsessed With The Wrong Girl. / When Guy Ends Up With The Wrong Girl... / She Trickked Me And Fell In Love With The Wrong Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With The Wrong Girl by erekere(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2009
Is t not possible for two adult to grow in love?I am in love with a girl whom i live in her brothers house is it bad?we are not families the brother is just my own elder brothers friend pls people what do you think cos the brother got to know and he wants to crucify me for shagging his sister.
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by whitelexi(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2009
Is she the wrong girl cos u live in her house?

Thats the wrong perception, you're just frightened
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by erekere(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2009
Well i term her wrong girl cos all her family seems to be angry at the fact that we ar having anyting to do with each other.They felt the bros is doin me a lot of favor and i am paying back by dating the sister.
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2009
You are a guy and im sure you wouldnt want any guy you know sleeping with your sister under your very eyes. Sometimes we should put ourselves in other people's shoes for a minute
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by whitelexi(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2009
You need to employ a whole lotta patience in this one, cos to be brutally honest, it doesn't go very well what you're trying to do. Why not wait until you're outta their house?
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by geeDIA(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2009
Truly, no guy will want to give out his sis anyhow even his friend, all you just have to do is to show how serious you are. What the brother is doing is normal but that doesn't mean you are in lovewith the wrong girl- careful
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by AniLee(f): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2009
geeDIA:

Truly, no guy will want to give out his sis anyhow even his friend, all you just have to do is to show how serious you are. What the brother is doing is normal but that doesn't mean you are in lovewith the wrong girl- careful

Amen my bru.
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by erekere(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thanks for the comments so far the babe in question does not reside in her brothers house she is staying with the parent and i am staying in the brothers house and i am serious about her but if it is wrong i guess i will just relax.
Re: In Love With The Wrong Girl by AniLee(f): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
erekere:

Thanks for the comments so far the babe in question does not reside in her brothers house she is staying with the parent and i am staying in the brothers house and i am serious about her but if it is wrong i guess i will just relax.

Dude, chill out. Aint nuthn wrong wit it. Js take it slowly and most surely aite. All will be fine in d end. Just make sure nobody feels disrespected in d process.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies N Guys-what Made You Choose Him Or Her / Totally Confused / Sugar Mummy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.