Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Babcock University Set To Graduate Set Of Maiden Doctors - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Set To Graduate Set Of Maiden Doctors (15097 Views)

Parents Queue To Attend Graduation In Babcock University (Photos) / Babcock University Student Commits Suicide / Babcock University Graduate Gets Car Gift From His Parents At Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Set To Graduate Set Of Maiden Doctors by ohzee(f): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ohzee, what's your opinion on this ma'am? A Nigerian private university such as this vs Nigerian public universities in the area of producing doctors. See all the conflicting comments here.

I just saw this mention today. I have had house officers from Igbinedion and they were dedicated intelligent and hardworking. I don't believe public schools will produce better doctors. The harsh learning environment is a serious distraction for a lot of students and not many can cope. In addition, its not the number of consultants you have that matters but the dedication to duty and facilities. Remember we are talking of undergraduate and not postgraduate training.
In my opinion most of the public medical schools have just human resources and nothing else. During accreditation you see them cutting corners and padding up to survive.

Hope I have made some sense. In the end it will depend on the students dedication to excel.
Re: Babcock University Set To Graduate Set Of Maiden Doctors by Thefantaboy: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2019
prahcetomi:
Some private universities teaching hospitals do residency programs like BinghamUniversityTeachingHospital.
Please does Bingham accept Bsc in Microbiology for direct entry in MBBS?
Re: Babcock University Set To Graduate Set Of Maiden Doctors by prahcetomi(m): 1:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Thefantaboy:

Please does Bingham accept Bsc in Microbiology for direct entry in MBBS?
I'm not sure but I'll find out.
Re: Babcock University Set To Graduate Set Of Maiden Doctors by Thefantaboy: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2019
prahcetomi:
I'm not sure but I'll find out.
ok thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NOUN Released Her 2019 E-exam Timetable. Download It HERE / UNILORIN Develops Device To Check Electricity Theft / Waec 2015 Results Out!!!! *check Here*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.