Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Mandate Will Not Be Mishandled - Gov Okezie Assures Ndi Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mandate Will Not Be Mishandled - Gov Okezie Assures Ndi Abia (321 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / Ondo: My Mandate Is To Govern, Not To Probe Mimiko – Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mandate Will Not Be Mishandled - Gov Okezie Assures Ndi Abia by gabinweb: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2016
Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu has assured the people of Abia that the mandate given to him to remain the governor of the state will not be mishandled.

Reacting to his victory in the Appeal court yesterday, the governor said that the judgement of the court will reinvigorate his effort in service to Ndi Abia.

More on: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/08/my-mandate-will-not-be-mishandled-gov.html?m=1
Re: My Mandate Will Not Be Mishandled - Gov Okezie Assures Ndi Abia by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Feeling Nigerians’ Pains — Osinbajo / A Voice Of Reason My Political Prophecies.... Share Yours / Which Way Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.