Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me (4162 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Could She Be Cheating On Me? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 8:35am On Aug 19, 2016
I meet this lady about a year ago and feel in love with her even though she is got a daughter
She has got nothing when I meet her,her elder brother drove her out when she got pregnant for her then boyfriend who later denied the pregnancy
I guess I should just go to the main issue,yesterday I went unannounced to her house the house that I paid with my money around 10.30pm
I noticed she was taking time in opening the door,eventually she did on coming inside close to her doorstep I meet his guy in jalamia standing there
I went inside and my girl told me that I should please excuse her to see her visitor off
On coming back I asked who the guy is she is telling me that he is just an ordinary friend from the church
An ordinary friend that will visit a girl at almost to 11 in the night,out of annoyance I told her she has been cheating on me and she took up off her cloths that I should see if she just cheated
This is a girl I made what she is,loved her and her kid unconditionally but where she is cheating
I left that night and she is been on my neck that I should forgive her and even telling me that I don't trust her,anyway the guy she was with called me imagine telling she is just her casual friend that she loves me bla bla
I can't take this,i have asked my self so many questions while will an ordinary friend visit her at that odd hour?
Why did it took her so long to open the gate for me?
Naira landers please help a fellow
I don't think am ready to continue that friendship not anymore
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Relax, I would say you shouldn't conclude yet. But thinking of it 10:30pm at night is way too wrong for a man to be in the house of a lady who you aren't dating, I wouldn't say you call it off 100% but I'd say you don't take everything out of your hands first of all without having some evidence.

Call her and caution her that you're not comfortable with the idea of that fellow coming over to the house at that time, but in secret, make your findings and don't make her find out, don't be nosy much just pretend and be a man, when you find out things you want to and they don't suit you, you can then call it off for good, but for now, don't be in a haste to do what you have in mind... have some good evidence first. This works for me.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Every girl cheats. Deal with it.

4 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2016
This hoes ain't loyal.
Since the other guy knows about you. That means you are the main guy while he is happy to be the side guy. Win win scenario for everyone

6 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Pouyan: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2016
Ok
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Reeberry: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2016
Both of them are playing on you.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by mizzbouqui(f): 8:55am On Aug 19, 2016
And are you the first person that will help a lady financially undecided don't you ever say to your lady "I made you who you are from nobody" it's not good

Anyways to my own understanding, I think you've been given the title "chairman" , you do the supply and they do the spending
I can't imagine having a male friend in my house at that kind of odd hour when he is not my man
Just be patient and do some thorough findings about the guy and once you found out she is cheating on you dump her ass
Some ladies are not grateful

And the guy might be the father of her child, who wants them together again but she is refusing, some guys can be very funny, threatening her he will end her relationship with you if she won't give him his child or come back to her.

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by dkronicle(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2016
D truth is ur girl was banged dat night, deal with it. Cos av done dat, tho she calls me her brother.. IT is not my business. D girl is still urs cos d guy doesn't giv a F, his just her best mechanic.

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by southernbelle(f): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2016
chris2face:
yesterday I went unannounced to her house the house around 10.30pm
I noticed she was taking time in opening the door,eventually she did on coming inside close to her doorstep I meet this guy in jalamia standing there
A friend from church shouldn't be visiting till that time of the night; again, what was the point of taking off her clothes when you confronted her?? undecided
i think she's trying too hard to make you feel she's innocent by making the guy call you, who knows if the guy was going to sleep over that night.
You don't have to be in a hurry to let her go though since its obvious you really care about her but make her understand that she's either totally with you or not, no games.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Mjshexy(f): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2016
I honestly hate hearing this kind of news, some ladies are just so ungrateful. How can u have a decent guy who has accepted you and your child (not his child oh), providing your needs and being there for you but you still go messing around with some random fellow, it's just not fair. Bros you may need to take your mind off her because this one is obviously one of those ladies who don't deserve SINCERE MEN... angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2016
southernbelle:

A friend from church shouldn't be visiting till that time of the night; again, what was the point of taking off her clothes when you confronted her?? undecided
i think she's trying too hard to make you feel she's innocent by making the guy call you, who knows if the guy was going to sleep over that night
You don't have to be in a hurry to let her go though since its obvious you really care about her but make her understand that she's either totally with you or not, no games.
Thanks a guy visiting her at that time is what I cant get now she has made her little daughter to be calling me telling daddy that I should forgive her mum
Have made up my mind and no going back
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 9:53am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:
Relax, I would say you shouldn't conclude yet. But thinking of it 10:30pm at night is way too wrong for a man to be in the house of a lady who you aren't dating, I wouldn't say you call it off 100% but I'd say you don't take everything out of your hands first of all without having some evidence.

Call her and caution her that you're not comfortable with the idea of that fellow coming over to the house at that time, but in secret, make your findings and don't make her find out, don't be nosy much just pretend and be a man, when you find out things you want to and they don't suit you, you can then call it off for good, but for now, don't be in a haste to do what you have in mind... have some good evidence first. This works for me.
Thanks bro
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
chris2face:

Thanks a guy visiting her at that time is what I cant get now she has made her little daughter to be calling me telling daddy that I should forgive her mum

Temper justice with mercy. There is no better judgement than this I would give. If not for the sake of anything, that small child who doesn't know anything, you wouldn't dare hurt a child who did nothing to you.
I feel your pains, I myself I have paid fees for a girl, worked out her admission, only for her to upload a pic of her and another guy in the guys villa... and the guy held my gf like they were tying nuptial knots...

I wouldn't say everything, funny now, things are being good for me. Don't get too angry, allow God to fight your cause.

Thank me later. Have Fun, God bless you in his rightness... amen.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 9:56am On Aug 19, 2016
alexistaiwo:
This hoes ain't loyal.
Since the other guy knows about you. That means you are the main guy while he is happy to be the side guy. Win win scenario for everyone
Yea but I can't do that I feel maybe they are using me anyway am off for good
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2016
Reeberry:
Both of them are playing on you.
That's what am feeling right now
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by babs01(m): 9:59am On Aug 19, 2016
What do I know sef
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Lily4star(f): 10:00am On Aug 19, 2016
Break it off, if you hadn't visited the "SIDE" guy would have spent the night, the guy has been doing her, you are only just fortunate to be finding out.

My own evidence

1. Taking long to open the door, they were probably naked,
2. Taking off her clothes so you check if she's just cheated or not (guilty conscience)
3. Then she Crowned it up telling the guy to call you, he has no business whatsoever calling your phone.

Last Bullet: The only reason they are putting up with all the drama was cos you caught them, would she have told you a guy was at her place at that time of the night??. They were to spend the night together. CHURCH BROTHER INDEED. na today??

But what do I know?

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Lily4star:
Break it off, if you hadn't visited the "SIDE" guy would have spent the night, the guy has been doing her, you are only just fortunate to be finding out.

My own evidence

2. Taking off her clothes to check if she's just cheated or not (guilty conscience)
3. Then she Crowned it up telling the guy call you, he has no business whatsoever calling your phone.

Last Bullet: The only reason they are putting up with all the drama was cos you caught them, would she have told you a guy was at her place at that time of the night??. They were to spend the night together. CHURCH BROTHER INDEED. na today??

But what do I know?

You have a point there you know..

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
And are you the first person that will help a lady financially undecided don't you ever say to your lady "I made you who you are from nobody" it's not good

Anyways to my own understanding, I think you've been given the title "chairman" , you do the supply and they do the spending
I can't imagine having a male friend in my house at that kind of odd hour when he is not my man
Just be patient and do some thorough findings about the guy and once you found out she is cheating on you dump her ass
Some ladies are not grateful

And the guy might be the father of her child, who wants them together again but she is refusing, some guys can be very funny, threatening her he will end her relationship with you if she won't give him his child or come back to her.
U will not understand,the guy is not the father of her daughter, I knew the father in fact there was a time he came back that he needs his daughter we had to go court because of that forget u won't simply uderstand

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
I honestly hate hearing this kind of news, some ladies are just so ungrateful. How can u have a decent guy who has accepted you and your child (not his child oh), providing your needs and being there for you but you still go messing around with some random fellow, it's just not fair. Bros you may need to take your mind off her because this one is obviously one of those ladies who don't deserve SINCERE MEN... angry

Thanks bro have taken my mind off her but is not easy I feel betrayed

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by southernbelle(f): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
chris2face:

has she been doing/done anything suspicious before this?
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2016
gimakon:

Temper justice with mercy. There is no better judgement than this I would give. If not for the sake of anything, that small child who doesn't know anything, you wouldn't dare hurt a child who did nothing to you.
I feel your pains, I myself I have paid fees for a girl, worked out her admission, only for her to upload a pic of her and another guy in the guys villa... and the guy held my gf like they were tying nuptial knots...

I wouldn't say everything, funny now, things are being good for me. Don't get too angry, allow God to fight your cause.

Thank me later. Have Fun, God bless you in his rightness... amen.
Bros thanks but sincerely I don't see my self going back into that relationship
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2016
chris2face:

Bros thanks but sincerely I don't see my self going back into that relationship

It's well.. I understand.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Lily4star:

My own evidence

2. Taking off her clothes so you check if she's just cheated or not (guilty conscience)
3. Then she Crowned it up telling the guy to call you, he has no business whatsoever calling your phone.

But what do I know?
Exactly my point have done that though but is not easy I feel I have been used
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Divinehenrich(m): 10:15am On Aug 19, 2016
Some girls are really very ungrateful.
Some one pick you up at a very critical time of life when ever you own brother abandoned you.

This gentleman still went ahead to show care and love by paying for your apartment.
She have the temerity to bring another man in the said apartment at a very late hour of the night.

Bros, I feel your pain. Keep a close watch on her or paid some one to do it for you.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by Kerogen: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2016
good talk, i like you sir
Mjshexy:

1 Like

Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
southernbelle:
Yea but she is smart one of the reasons I visited that way
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2016
southernbelle:
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by southernbelle(f): 10:22am On Aug 19, 2016
chris2face:
ooops, then you should break it off.
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:23am On Aug 19, 2016
Divinehenrich:
Some girls are really very ungrateful.
Some one pick you up at a very critical time of life when ever you own brother abandoned you.

This gentleman still went ahead to show care and love by paying for your apartment.
She have the temerity to bring another man in the said apartment at a very late hour of the night.

Bros, I feel your pain. Keep a close watch on her or paid some one to do it for you.
Thanks bro I have ended it all I guess no need stalking her now
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2016
southernbelle:
Have done that already but I feel betrayed
Re: Could She Be Cheating On Me....... Please Advice Me by chris2face(m): 10:27am On Aug 19, 2016
southernbelle:
Have done that already but I feel betrayed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady / I Caught My Mum And My Bride To Be Having S*x #lesbian- Please I Need Ur Advice! / You Have Made Into Semi Finals If You Can Do These 5 Things Infront Of Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.