Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? (1700 Views)

Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan? / 2019 Election Is Either Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble, Says Femi Falana / Buhari Or No Buhari, "North Must Retain Presidency Till 2023"- Arewa Youth Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=16pt]Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari or Jonathan?[/size]

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by agabaI23(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2016
The last person. I am not sure the person is GEJ though

1 Like

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Abraham4christ(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2016
SEE AS THE GIRL THE LOOK BUHARI...DULLARD IS THIS YOU

10 Likes

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by major466(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Baby in the third picture seem more relaxed having a nice time playing with Goodluck's cheeks. smiley
By the way is that really GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by princemillla(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2016
Buhari and Obama .

The last pics aint Jonathan, that's David mark 7th Nass President...op is from Uganda undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by solid3(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2016
major466:
Baby in the third picture seem to be having a nice time playing with Goodluck's cheeks. smiley
By the way is that really GEJ

Where is Goodluck in those pictures?

1 Like

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 9:04am On Aug 19, 2016
solid3:

Where is Goodluck in those pictures?

That was former Senate President David Mark. I have corrected it.
Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by hungryboy(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2016
Na Obama nah,
You no see as the baby dey look Buhari like,
'Wetin dis old man dey talk sef? '

1 Like

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=14pt]Former President Goodluck Jonathan does not make eye contact with babies.
And making eye contact by looking at a baby says a lot about a man.

President Obama is first.
President Buhari is second.
Former President Joanthan is third.[/size]

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by MadCow1: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4126829_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

Jonathan face be like: Why are they giving me a baby to hold when they know I am clueless.

2 Likes

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2016
hungryboy:
Na Obama nah,
You no see as the baby dey look Buhari like,
'Wetin dis old man dey talk sef? '
[size=14pt]But he connected by eye contact and the baby also connected with him.
100%[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Jonathan face be like: Why are they giving me a baby to hold when they know I am clueless.
[size=14pt]
He is not used to carrying babies, because his wife has problems with having babies.
Have you ever seen Dame Patience Jonathan with a baby in her hands?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by MadCow1: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=14pt]
He is not used to carrying babies, because his wife has problems with having babies.

I have seen first time fathers cradle a baby better.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by dra1987(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2016
I hate to see where pple will be comparing this stupid thief (janathan)with men on honour

2 Likes

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Beremx(f): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2016
Orikinla:

[size=14pt]
Oh my God!! So who did Omugwo for his foster daughter?

Anyway, PEJ i don't believe has never carried a baby in her arms. Maybe no pictures to prove it. But i know Jonathan loves children a lot looking at how he cuddles them.

1 Like

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by stebell(m): 10:01am On Aug 19, 2016
The baby in Buhari's arm be like "with this guy prizes of goods have skyrocketed. Pls let the prize of diapers don't go up ooooo".

Right now the prize of noodles hav also gone up. Wonder wat the prizes of goods wud be at the end of the dullar.d's 4yrs in office.
May go have mercy on us for this mistake made by some Nigerians.
Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Orikinla(m): 10:09am On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
Oh my God!! So who did Omugwo for his foster daughter?

Anyway, PEJ i don't believe has never carried a baby in her arms. Maybe no pictures to prove it. But i know Jonathan loves children a lot looking at how he cuddles them.

Da Patience go "Omugwo"?
Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by XYZ123: 11:24am On Aug 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Enahi(f): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2016
Pretensions Buhari shouldn't be given babies to carry, I think it's better they give him a cow to carry.
Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by Oahray: 12:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Definitely Obama. It's obvious he knows how to play with babies.
Re: Who Connects More With Babies? Obama, Buhari Or Jonathan? by iokpebholo: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Warning warning warning!!!giving ur child to a dullard in d second pix constitutes a very great risk to d society. Imagine a society full of ppl without certificate and with empty brain? Oh my God it's not d portion of dt child in Jesus name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obiano Fires Back At Okorocha, READ What He Called Him! / Andy Uba For Governor, Anambra State 2017 / Breaking: Barr. Sola Iji Confirmed As Ambassador Today At The National Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.