Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" (21918 Views)

Trump: I Will Make Sure America Remains The Most Powerful Nation So He Did This / Donald Trump: I Inherited A Huge Mess / Trump- I Would Shoot Confrontational Iranian Ships if elected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by jayzblack(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Apology accepted but will that stop you from banning Muslims into us. if elected as a president.
Pls sir allow them so that buhari will leave this country his problem and badlock is becoming too hilarious like Obamas country.
Buhari is a mess. QED.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by pippimp(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
obixcel:
Forget d name calling, and address d issues, you're avoiding d points I made, not surprised cos CNN and co had been lying to you and u have accepted it. Since u can't research urself, continue being fed from d pot of lies.

Bros, you cannot understand the point or the issue. The reason is because you as a Nigerian are used to doing things brashly, un diplomatically, without tolerance etc. We are not used to that. If everyone behaved the way Trump is doing, the world would be destroyed. The African way. Which is why Africa is still the way it is today. You don't say the first thing that comes to your head. Only children do that. This is why he is apologising. You have to think before you talk. And on the issue of Ghana. Are you trying to compare the massive corruption in Ghana in those days to America? Bros, really? Ghana needed that to be done. Nigeria does too. America on the other hand does not need that kind of Action. This is why they fought a civil war. And this is why Trump is losing. Normal people in America will never allow such a Nigerian to lead them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
jayzblack:
Apology accepted but will that stop you from banning Muslims into us. if elected as a president.
Pls sir allow them so that buhari will leave this country his problem and badlock is becoming too hilarious like Obamas country.
Buhari is a mess. QED.
Lol!
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
pippimp:

Bros, you cannot understand the point or the issue. The reason is because you as a Nigerian are used to doing things brashly, un diplomatically, without tolerance etc. We are not used to that. If everyone behaved the way Trump is doing, the world would be destroyed. The African way. Which is why Africa is still the way it is today. You don't say the first thing that comes to your head. Only children do that. This is why he is apologising. You have to think before you talk. And on the issue of Ghana. Are you trying to compare the massive corruption in Ghana in those days to America? Bros, really? Ghana needed that to be done. Nigeria does too. America on the other hand does not need that kind of Action. This is why they fought a civil war. And this is why Trump is losing. Normal people in America will never allow such a Nigerian to lead them.
Yes! Trump may have said some irrational things, we all do on so many occasions, regardless of color or race, But most of d time he's being taken out of context by d media. But one thing u can't take from him is dat he says it like it is without appeasing some special interests. Trump wants a change, HIllary wants d status quo to remain like dat.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by pippimp(m): 3:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
obixcel:
Yes! Trump may have said some irrational things, we all do on so many occasions, regardless of color or race, But most of d time he's being taken out of context by d media. But one thing u can't take from him is dat he says it like it is without appeasing some special interests. Trump wants a change, HIllary wants d status quo to remain like dat.

One question; Are you American?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
pippimp:

One question; Are you American?
why ask? So dat u can repeat d same "nigerian mentality" theory to me? I'll also want to ask, Are u typing from d Moon?
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by pippimp(m): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
obixcel:
why ask? So dat u can repeat d same "nigerian mentality" theory to me? I'll also want to ask, Are u typing from d Moon?

Not really. I was going to say that if you are not, it would be like me trying to lecture a swede about sweden.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
pippimp:

Not really. I was going to say that if you are not, it would be like me trying to lecture a swede about sweden.
Oh really? You still haven't said anything, neither have u addressed d issues raised. Let's leave it like dis. Thanks for d conversation.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by pippimp(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
obixcel:
Oh really? You still haven't said anything, neither have u addressed d issues raised. Let's leave it like dis. Thanks for d conversation.

Lol....if you say so.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by rudestmcblaze: 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
dunkem21:
I just love this Trump of a man kiss..

How many of our leaders have ever regretted their pain inflicted speeches

Did Cameron apologise to us for calling us "fantastically coruupt" ..

Trump on, we are with you cool
why am I not surprised. Did David Cameron make a statement in pursuit of a political position? I'll be surprised if this man doesn't win the next election going by the fact that Buhari won an election after he had insulted the Nigerian people and swore in tears never to contest for an election. Its quite obvious people no longer take note of important past events and its very very BAD
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by rudestmcblaze: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
obixcel:
did u just say Trump was misquoted by the media? c'mon the media would never misquote videos of you. the best and worst they can do is to put out a catchy headline. that's all!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by Forwetinnah: 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
hucienda:
Donald J. Trump.

Looking forward to the debates! cool

The Republican Party.
The Party of Lincoln, Generals Grant and 'Ike', Reagan ... and Trump.

Make America Great Again!

MAGA

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by Forwetinnah: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:
This apology should have been put off until he loses to Hilary come Nov. 8, and never my doubt my prognostications. . . .this clown is losing by an astronomical margin. . . .maybe not but he'll lose nonetheless. . . . .I hope so for the universe's sake. A war-mongering megalomaniac piloting the affairs of Uncle Sam's country? I'll be jiggered!

You wish!! The constant aproko trips to the White house by the APC ends this year!!
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 4:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
rudestmcblaze:
did u just say Trump was misquoted by the media? c'mon the media would never misquote videos of you. the best and worst they can do is to put out a catchy headline. that's all!
Believe me, they do, on numerous occasions. But folks are getting more knowledgeable about their antics now than ever before.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Forwetinnah:

You wish!! The constant aproko trips to the White house by the APC ends this year!!
Make d trips end abeg Lol

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
hucienda:
Donald J. Trump.

Looking forward to the debates! cool

The Republican Party.
The Party of Lincoln, Generals Grant and 'Ike', Reagan ... and Trump.

Make America Great Again!
I'm with you, I can't wait for d debates. #GoTrumpAllTheWay

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by rhymaholic: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
This apology is fake. The real Donald Trump won't apologise. This is just a campaign strategy to gather vote.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yieldings:
Lies. You're aiming for (false) damage control now but unfortunately when your approval ratings in your own party is low, you know they aren't keen on you. The majority of Americans don't think you have the temperament, knowledge nor experience fit for office.

I'M WITH HER
"Lies"...speaking about "lies", Has Hillary Clinton apologised to d American people about the numerous and countless lies she had been telling? And by d way, majority of Americans don't find HER trustworthy either. So look at d issues from both sides of d coins.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by greggng: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
How can you say the truth and still regret saying the truth. Is he confuse?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by iyiolaoluwa: 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Once Hillary wins, I will treck to US to appreciate her so I don't need Trump's apology!!! Gbam

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by bkool7(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is a little too late. cause the election is already won and lost.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by MrCEO69(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
kingsman66:
is too late trump, Clinton all the way...........

This is actually what they want! No presidential candidate will behave as trump does.

Watin concern me sef, shey naija own problem don finish.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by YungMillionaire: 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:
This apology should have been put off until he loses to Hilary come Nov. 8, and never my doubt my prognostications. . . .this clown is losing by an astronomical margin. . . .maybe not but he'll lose nonetheless. . . . .I hope so for the universe's sake. A war-mongering megalomaniac piloting the affairs of Uncle Sam's country? I'll be jiggered!

cool Trust me Trump is gonna be wiped out - at least from the Electoral college point of view. cool

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
loomer:
Don't care who wins or who go loose the election, USA has never been a favorite destination to me. Don't see myself there anytime soon
You can say that again. I got their visa but I changed my mind. There's nothing special about America. After all they're a country of parasites. Immigrants built their economy for them at their own expense. I blame the lazy immigrants who don't have faith in their own countries. America would say come,come,come...there's fun here, there's life here and by the time you're there, you get hooked. You're exposed to the lifestyle you can hardly maintain. Debts will be your last resort and that's what you'll be paying till you become less productive and it will be too late to look back because you're already old. Just ask anybody living in America to send you a hundred bucks. I bet he won't pick your calls again. He may bar your line even. I've been all around the globe and have come to a conclusion that...There's no place like home. As long as america's constitution remains, immigrants will continue to develop their lands for them and funny enough, they're never appreciative of this fact and that's why somebody like trump whose business empire is being run by a large percentage of immigrants would say he will shut the doors on them if he wins, calling them names...he should simply keep his apologies to himself because that white house, he will never near it. After all, immigrant slaves built the white house he's planning to relocate to. No way!
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by outflank: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
simplyOJ:
He is trying to work on the emotions of Americans
My thoughts exactly.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by Renewed16(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
this man is delusional
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by cosade(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
obixcel:
I'm with you, I can't wait for d debates. #GoTrumpAllTheWay

Trump in the White House? Hmmmnnnnn, I think he's better off as an entertainer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly7kpGtXESE
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by obixcel(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
cosade:

Trump in the White House? Hmmmnnnnn, I think he's better off as an entertainer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ly7kpGtXESE

Yep I like dat, on d contrary Hillary's speeches are boring, gosh!.
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
OLD FAT PIG! Who need your apology
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by Apoztl3(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Oxford's dictionary new word for unguarded utterances ___Trump Synonym : Blab
P.S: A person known for careless and unguarded talks is a "Trumper"
E.g: Lie Mohammed Trumped In his closing remark at yesterday's event

Good night mates
Re: Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" by rudestmcblaze: 1:16am On Aug 20, 2016
obixcel:
Believe me, they do, on numerous occasions. But folks are getting more knowledgeable about their antics now than ever before.
did u just say media can misquote videos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sky-High Diesel Prices Squeeze Truckers, Farmers, Consumers In The US / 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot / ISIS Hit By Financial Crises, Slashes Salaries Of Fighters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.