Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m (35743 Views)

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by mamawin(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, we don't call them the original name here (yoruba), rather we call them "afonjas, amala and ewedu community, south wastee, brown roofers, yoloba, cone head, scratch face, and so on. While we call their brothers (igbos) from the yeast Igbos,(flat head) lost tribe of the isrealites, ugandans, yeebos, hardworking jews.

And as for your question, i rep Delta state. grin
who told you I didn't know that? what am saying is that we should stop. call Igbo Igbo, call Yoruba Yoruba. shikena. are you ijaw, urhobo, or itsekiri?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Awon omo olori pelebe yi sha!
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by greatness22(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
mamawin:
who told you I didn't know that? what am saying is that we should stop. call Igbo Igbo, call Yoruba Yoruba. shikena. are you ijaw, urhobo, or itsekiri?
It's not going to be easy my dear, just like telling saraki to resign.

In delta state, we have only one tribe and that is LOVE. wink
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by greatness22(m): 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Afonjas:

But na me dey suffer the mentions naa, please stop mentioning 'afonjas' I get up to 30 mentions withing 1 hr
Egbon mi, ma binu, Lol, but why the moniker? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by mamawin(f): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
greatness22:
It's not going to be easy my dear, just like telling saraki to resign.

In delta state, we have only one tribe and that is LOVE. wink
God! LOVE? what tribe are you? I guess you are ijaw.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by greatness22(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
mamawin:
God! LOVE? what tribe are you? I guess you are ijaw.
Not at all. From aniocha north.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
zonggrace:
Desperado
no be her fault. ..age..age don cath am
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Pylony(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
See him ugly forehead like grinding stone. Sha, no wonder Scientist talk am say an average Man's brain is more brilliant than that of an average Woman..
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by pennywys(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautiful232:
Nigerian men

Always looking for something in where they didn't drop any

#lazyAsses#
desperate Nigerian women rushing for men
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Aguiyi26: 11:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
I think Dat woman must hv flushed her brains in her toilet and came out of her closet wit an empty skull
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by mikolo80: 1:39am On Aug 20, 2016
hungryboy:
Na so the woman mumu reach
Man tell you make you use your own money sponsor una marriage, him no even gree make him relatives come dey marriage, you no begin see red flags, run for your life?
Even the man guy name sef, Dr Justified,
go make me begin dey suspect am.
when she no gree marry we gentle guys until she turn desperado
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Gracito(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
yomz1e:
You get Int passpo? I go arrange visa and return tkt.. Cos your u know money no be problem.. wink
I get o my brother. Abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Emo101(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
greatness22:
Tell me the geo-political region you represent?
Am From South West...But We Are All One Is Just For The Fun Ooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by yomz1e(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Brother ? Play with me joh, no call me brother cheesy grin.. Inbox me your details mek we start application process

grin
Gracito:
I get o my brother. Abi?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by yomz1e(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Emo101:
Am From South West...But We Are All One Is Just For The Fun Ooo

And that's what some people here fail to grasp, it's all harmless fun. Some people can't sleep when they read comedic comments
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Emo101(m): 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
yomz1e:

And that's what some people here fail to grasp, it's all harmless fun. Some people can't sleep when they read comedic comments
Thats True Its All About Maturity Some People Are Just Kids Here But To Me Its Just All About Catching My Fun Cos Nigeria Now Person Need To Relax Make Person No Go Collapse Ooo...Lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Lagban(m): 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Otunagum:

The only thing your father's father was able to take over was a Kiwi black polish and a nail cutter. Useless mallam.
u may be deluded that we r useless but in actual life, we rule Nigeria. Allahu Akbar for that.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Otunagum(m): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lagban:
u may be deluded that we r useless but in actual life, we rule Nigeria. Allahu Akbar for that.
Allah kugbuo gi ebe ahu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Doctor In Bauchi Beats Wife To Stupor (Pics) / The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnappers Of The 3 Lagos Schoolgirls Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.