Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m (35741 Views)

Army Arrests Man For Impersonating A Navy Commodore / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping A Viatnamese Woman Via Love Scam / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by mamawin(f): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, has arrested one Chike Nnaemeka , for allegedly tricking an official of the Federal Road Safety Corps into marrying him

NCAN....Oyo State chapter chairman....

Our hardworking 'neighbours'.....lost tribe of Israelites have done it aqain oooh....

Greatness22....do yhu copy?? grin
please, this is no longer funny, let us all say no to namechecking, name calling, and all forms of tribal war. this can happen anywhere, Yoruba, ijaw, Igbo and even among the whites
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Gracito(f): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lmao, ngwanu. Where do we flex?
yomz1e:
just checked ur profile, can we forget this tribe thing and flex... grin grin grin

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Spells(m): 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Oya

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by greatness22(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
mamawin:
please, this is no longer funny, let us all say no to namechecking, name calling, and all forms of tribal war. this can happen anywhere, Yoruba, ijaw, Igbo and even among the whites
Name checking is just for fun. Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, nah one we be. So wen u see people checking names here, just knw they're having fun online. By the way, are you from the brown roof republic or you're from the Igbos region? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by elkon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
beautiful232:
Nigerian men

Always looking for something in where they didn't drop any

#lazyAsses#
ye ye yeye shey na so you women fool reach... mind you na ibos guy even dere women sef I no trust dem..dere m nd f. dem like money as dog like bone..dem go eat u reach bone..
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Maxymilla(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Igbo kwenu!!! grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by lanvic12(m): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Scam of highest order
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Eibams60(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hahaha. Men been ballin since bc
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by back2sender: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
My in laws again, why cant they be straight in thier dealings. Una just dey make person shame all the time with negative news
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Ralphdan(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

http://punchng.com/efcc-arrests-man-duping-wife-n6-7m/

seriously anambra youths should stay clear of crime and get rich syndrome through crime

Ure a big fool for saying that. undecided
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Emo101(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
I Love To Dey Read Comment On This Nairaland EXPECIALLY ALL THIS NCAN...I BEG WAN REGISTER TOOO LOL Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Omonigeriarere: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, has arrested one Chike Nnaemeka , for allegedly tricking an official of the Federal Road Safety Corps into marrying him

Our hardworking 'neighbours'.....lost tribe of Israelites have done it aqain oooh....

Biafraud flat heads, the developer of Uganda and USA doing what they know how to do best.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Phemmyrans: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
hold on pls, let me check the NAMES

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by zonggrace(f): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Desperado
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by osalove247(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
How did a civil servant come up with such an amount of money? She needs to be probed too
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by chymavis(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
#Desperation.... The way ladies are desperate to get married these days eh, I taya o
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by uckennety(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Once upon a time

In the land of reality

Women were kings & queens in heart breaking and duping men
Today men are better players than them
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by ebuka440: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

You are a fool in capital letters. Idiot
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by bkool7(m): 5:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
the only things ladies understand are lies .
try woing with honesty and see how fast they'll diss you. But come up with some expensive lies and you'll get this far.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by kwaso2: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Road Safety? How did a road safety staff raise N6.7m? I see a case of guyman guy guy man joor.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by piagetskinner(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
where did she get 6.7m ABI Na part of her retirement money
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by princetom1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
What's the rank of this frsc official sef, to be able to throw money around like this within this short time. Am sure she has more, make efcc probe her too. Lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by princetom1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
piagetskinner:
where did she get 6.7m ABI Na part of her retirement money

Same am asking.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by beautiful232(f): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
elkon:
ye ye yeye shey na so you women fool reach... mind you na ibos guy even dere women sef I no trust dem..dere m nd f. dem like money as dog like bone..dem go eat u reach bone..

when done

let me know
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by yomz1e(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
You get Int passpo? I go arrange visa and return tkt.. Cos your u know money no be problem.. wink
Gracito:
Lmao, ngwanu. Where do we flex?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Otunagum(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lagban:
Another IPOB member found guilty. Biafra = land of thieves. Insha Allahu we will kwontinue to take over everything. kai mana
The only thing your father's father was able to take over was a Kiwi black polish and a nail cutter. Useless mallam.
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by mamawin(f): 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
greatness22:
Name checking is just for fun. Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, nah one we be. So wen u see people checking names here, just knw they're having fun online. By the way, are you from the brown roof republic or you're from the Igbos region? grin
it is taking another dimension today o. i am proudly Yoruba, I don't know Igbos or brown roof republic. are you a Igbo?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by armadeo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
onnenka:
How much is the FRSC official's salary?

Surprised nobody even thought of this.

First thing that came to my mind.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by greatness22(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
mamawin:
it is taking another dimension today o. i am proudly Yoruba, I don't know Igbos or brown roof republic. are you a Igbo?
Lol, we don't call them the original name here (yoruba), rather we call them "afonjas, amala and ewedu community, south wastee, brown roofers, yoloba, cone head, scratch face, and so on. While we call their brothers (igbos) from the yeast Igbos,(flat head) lost tribe of the isrealites, ugandans, yeebos, hardworking jews.

And as for your question, i rep Delta state. grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by greatness22(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Emo101:
I Love To Dey Read Comment On This Nairaland EXPECIALLY ALL THIS NCAN...I BEG WAN REGISTER TOOO LOL Lol
Tell me the geo-political region you represent?
Re: EFCC Arrests Man For Duping ‘wife’ Of N6.7m by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
Enuguboy4nsk:

http://punchng.com/efcc-arrests-man-duping-wife-n6-7m/

seriously anambra youths should stay clear of crime and get rich syndrome through crime
she ought to have called on the NDA to avenge now. Igbo kwenu. #IgboDupeIgbo #Twale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stripped Unclad To Collect Back His Key Seized By Toyota Driver / Abdul Dogo: Kidnapping Scene Of High Court Judge In Ondo (Photos) / Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.