Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! (2625 Views)

2015 Governorship: The Questions Rivers People Must Answer / Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot (Wife Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant) / Ondo Governorship: The Candidates, Their Strength And Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by gb4sure: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
it is possible with God, believe Ilufemiloye can do it
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by KnowAll(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster

There is no reason why the student union President of Federal Polithenic Ilaro or Ogun State Uni cannot beat the Iyabos, Speaker Dimeji Bamidele or any other known Political heavy weight if and only if, INEC is prepared to make history and change the fortunes of Nigeria come 2011 for ever, by conducting and running a free and fair election just like the one in Ghana.

Professor Iwu can make history, I pray he makes history after all he is already a wealthy man. Like an ex-footballer once said about him getting one more big pay day contract, what different does it really make if a man retires with $51 million dollars in his bank account or $61 million dollars. Either way u look at it u are already a millionaire.
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by naijatoday: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
Do you really want Ekunola Gbenga to win becasue he is a good candidate or becasue he is from YEWA?

For those who do not know, the people from YEWA believe it is their turn to have someone from their area become Governor.
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by gb4sure: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
it is well with Ogun
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by gb4sure: 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2009
Gbenga Ekunola is fit
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by olafolarin(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2009
Gbenga Ekunola needs to get his priorities straight.
He is young,dynamic and poor like me.
He has a very thin political and economical weight
So he needs to do the following;

With immediate effect dump the PDP for a more progressive party like AC.
Create a political clout by contesting in House of Assembly slots.Even if he looses,it will increase the reach of his name.
Initiate a progressive discussion of political developments in his state through his ward,LG,etc.
2015 is 6 calendar years from today but very small in politics.
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by loma(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
Gbenga should first send his Publicity Adviser ( gb4sure) to school to learn English. Thereafter , we can begin to consider him!
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by pcicero(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
loma:

Gbenga should first send his Publicity Adviser ( gb4sure) to school to learn English. Thereafter , we can begin to consider him!

Well said, that should be enough for now.
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by coolguyz(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
and what made you all sure gb4sure is not the gbenga propagating his candidacy himself thru NL and FB?
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by olugbenga4(m): 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2010
Good night Otunba Dipo Dina, the good people of Ogun State shall miss you, Ore mekunnu, Oninu ire lo, well we have to leave everything for God.

Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by OmoYewa1: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2010
Huuuum, Orun re fun eni ire, I sympathized with the family of D.D Direct, Olorun yoo tu yin ninu, but now everybody in opposition party or not a supportive to a particular group in Ogun State must be very vigilant because I do not understand the kind of politics been playing in this state again oooooooo,

Dipo good night,

check this links

http://thepmnews.com/2010/01

: The Murder Of Dipo Dina: Cele Prophetess Opens Up
Yesterday

By Oluwole Adeboye
Graphic details of how the Action Congress governorship candidate in Ogun State in the April 2007 election, Otunba Dipo Dina, met his untimely death have been narrated by a cele prophetess who was allegedly taking him for spiritual cleansing in a stream in Agbara, Ogun State.
The 39-year old celestial prophetess, Mrs. Funmilayo Olagoke, [, ]
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by OmoYewa1: 12:31am On Jan 30, 2010
olafolarin:

Gbenga Ekunola needs to get his priorities straight.
He is young,dynamic and poor like me.
He has a very thin political and economical weight
So he needs to do the following;

With immediate effect dump the PDP for a more progressive party like AC.
Create a political clout by contesting in House of Assembly slots.Even if he looses,it will increase the reach of his name.
Initiate a progressive discussion of political developments in his state through his ward,LG,etc.
2015 is 6 calendar years from today but very small in politics.

@olafolarin , Your comment sound like somebody that think very well before making comment, Yes I agreed with you that Gbenga is a young, dynamic and poor but I disagreed in the area of political and economical weight, haba! talk about Gbenga Ekunola talk of politics, he is a well known for that, I could remembered one of his achievement when he was the President of Ogun State Students, he visited House of Assembly and he was given closed to 45min to address the house where he educated both the members of the House and general public on various aspect of governance, the program which was showed live.

Gbenga had contested for a position of councillorship in the past and he won the election before his election was rigged by the opposition party then, he contested under ANPP with Amosun. but his decision to go back to PDP i think he is the only person to explain that,

so the issue of his agenda to govern the gateway state, to me is a welcome idea let us support him and stop criticizing his agenda.

and for you, @loma and coolguyz, let us appreciate gb4sure, pls stop all these abusive comment(s).

Once again thank you all for supporting Yewa Agenda for governor
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by gb4sure: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
blv Ilufemiloye 2019
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by gb4sure: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
Ilufemiloye is the answer, note
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by gb4sure: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2013
go thr history to see who is Ilufemiloye is...... just watchout it is an endorsed project
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by gb4sure: 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2013
the time is now...... Ilufemiloye
Re: Ogun State Governorship, The Fact ! by seanet01: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2013
Keep dreaming.
2015 election will just be a formality for Amosun.
INEC has already declared him winner.

(1) (Reply)

Swastikas At Lekki / Update::: We Northerners Will Be Leaving Soon / Nvdd Slams Acn Over Inciting Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.