Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site (981 Views)

This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by sanyahkod(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
The site was being cleared by a labourer. He claimed a large snake chased this monitor lizard out.

He succeeded in killing the monitor lizard but couldn't continue with the weeding because of the snake.

The snake hunting will begin as soon as he gathers more lalastic hands as the land is fenced and no route of escape.

Re: See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by sanyahkod(m): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Another view

Re: See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by sanyahkod(m): 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
More

Re: See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by sanyahkod(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
More pics

Re: See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by sanyahkod(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Food don show cheesy
Cc Lalasticlala ; MissyB3 ; tjskii
Re: See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by Coyotejack(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
OP. Find the snake and get front page else no front page...

Food don show when snake show!! grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by sanyahkod(m): 6:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Coyotejack:
OP. Find the snake and get front page else no front page...

Food don show when snake show!! grin grin grin grin
Lol
It's most likely a very large python we are talking about here. Guys here dey fear.

I'll get some village guys 2moro to do the hunt.

1 Like

Re: See The Animal That Was Killed On My Site by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
The size of the mid region of that reptile shows its a female...That bulgy stomach means that is has eggs in it .. probably trying to lay eggs before being attacked by the snake. You guys should have let it go... That reptile is very harmless.. I tell you!

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Promo You Cant Resist... / Add These 3 Foods To Your Diet To Keep You Energized All Day / Simple Cookies Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.