Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,829 members, 7,841,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

closed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / closed (1254 Views)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Ministerial Screening: Senate Goes Into Closed-door Session / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Honestly whats your point and who are your target audience undecided

5 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Honestly whats your point and who are your target audience undecided

seems you missed out in the last thread... Check that thread sir, you'll understand.
Re: closed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: closed by SlayerSupreme: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
This guy is funny. BlackSeptember please come and observe.

6 Likes

Re: closed by AntiIPOOP(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
You dey take those briafraud druggies serious? :/
Re: closed by BlackSeptember: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol
Re: closed by BlackSeptember: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

seems you missed out in the last thread... Check that thread sir, you'll understand.
our lagos driver that forms E-money is back grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by BlackSeptember: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:
Finally you paid after your long plea here. How will you now deal with this 20k you spent in this harsh economy

By the way were you trying to lie on elderly VIO officers undecided

Cc searchng4love aljharem johnsonolanre

Our change agent has experience Change

10 Likes

Re: closed by goonsmi: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Drabeey:

God is your strength bro.

1 Like

Re: closed by CONFAMA: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
ipad people and hate are...

1 Like

Re: closed by shyling(f): 9:31am On Aug 20, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Finally you paid after your long plea here. How will you now deal with this 20k you spent in this harsh economy

By the way were you trying to lie on elderly VIO officers undecided

Cc searchng4love aljharem johnsonolanre

Our change agent has experience Change
Leave that driver drabeey I can't exchange words with such personality...... My driver will not like that. He's rude arrogant unrepentant philistine. While I don't make fun of people's professions...this crude man needs to be cut down to size... Imagine .... Internet is a bad place to mingle if not the driver and a lot of other people he's been abusing wouldn't have had the opportunity to exchange words ... Talking about him is like making him larger than his estate.

However I understand that his life might be full of misery stuck in that apparition of a vehicle all day hence the need to snarl at more successful people to keep his sanity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by shyling(f): 9:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
With the way my work is going now, its getting clearer i should leave it asap. My boss is a kind of person who takes delight in making people expose secrets and weaker sides of other staffs to him. The fact that i'm a Yoruba man makes it difficult for him to maneuver me anyhow. Im always very careful while talking and he would never hear a.... From me. Now, it beams my surprise that other colleagues are not like this, they open their mouth at the slightest whining. The fact that its impossible to be in isolation at my work makes it very difficult for me to shut most of these cunny people out of my life. The recent one that happened is the issue of this guy who have made up his mind to bring me down. There was a dat we are just talking about the work and i had to say something like ''even before september, if God should help me, i can leave this work. My God, you guys won't believe this guy told my boss i said im leaving by September. You might be surprised how i knew ( there is this guy who is close to him nd I). He exposed himself to this guy and i got to know. Anyway, i have to play along, but im so tired of this whole game. I need God to interfare in my...... To the extent that my boss travelled recently and i wasn't told. This shows the extent of image damage i'm battling. Anyways Drabeey Was Here

Blackseptember see what I found....

https://www.nairaland.com/3282740/whats-major-challenge-facing-workplace#48407761

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: closed by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 20, 2016
shyling:

Leave that driver drabeey I can't exchange words with such personality...... My driver will not like that. He's rude arrogant unrepentant philistine. While I don't make fun of people's professions...this crude man needs to be cut down to size... Imagine .... Internet is a bad place to mingle if not the driver and a lot of other people he's been abusing wouldn't have had the opportunity to exchange words ... Talking about him is like making him larger than his estate.

However I understand that his life might be full of misery stuck in that apparition of a vehicle all day hence the need to snarl at more successful people to keep his sanity.

Do you have a ride? I do

drabeey wasHERE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by smellingmenses: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2016
nonsense

Drabeey:

[s]Do you have a ride? I do

Do you have a house of your own? I do

Do you have a work? I do

Are you a graduate? I am
[/s]

anyways... Mumu

Drabeey was here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
smellingmenses:
nonsense

lol, i love you bro....
Hustle pays, trust me

3 Likes

Re: closed by vedaxcool(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
smellingmenses:
nonsense

That he is contented with his life or that you are sad he is contented
Re: closed by onnenka: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

Do you have a ride? I do

Do you have a house of your own? I do

Do you have a work? I do

Are you a graduate? I am

anyways... Mumu

Drabeey was here
You are still boastful you this ordinary driver. Which house do you own with this your bus driver job?

1 Like

Re: closed by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
onnenka:
You are still boastful you this ordinary driver. Which house do you own with this your bus driver job?

like seriously?

Even with your oil company job, u can't afford to build a 3room flat?
Even if at a remote village...

Smh... Anyway, no need to argue... I made my point.
Re: closed by smellingmenses: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
vedaxcool:

That he is contented with his life or that you are sad he is contented
Check my profile for a comprehensive response
Re: closed by smellingmenses: 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

lol, i love you bro....

Hustle pays, trust me
You're a funny guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Found $2million In One Of The Judges’ Houses Raided, They're All Corrupt -DSS / Obiano’s Opponents Trying To Take Advantage Of His Weaknesses On Road Infrastr. / Recovered Loot Not Enough To Pay Workers Salaries - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.