Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday (39578 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Apoztl3(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
ddippset:
And what is going to happen if the man is not cautioned and 1 million nigerians especially the so called biafrans decide to start naming their dogs buhari? Nice hun? The man should be taught a horrible lesson.

For ur empty mind now u done mk point...

3 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2016
chybosaint:
The police didn't arrest the Nigerien who threatened to kill Joe but they arrested him for naming his dog buhari. The level stupidity exhibited by Nigerian police is unmatchable. For me police is the one trying to breach public peace.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by frisky2good(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2016
A Nigerien (someone from Niger republic) complained that A Nigerian citizen named his dog Buhari and Nigerian policemen arrested the Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Ndolarr: 10:18am On Aug 20, 2016
A minor issue is being blown out of proportion! Giving a dog any name should not be an important issue to grace the front pages or serious enough to engage the Police to the extent of charging the man to court! Have the Police arrested the people threatening to kill the man? We celebrate mediocrity here in Nigeria while tiny poor nations like Jamaica are making global headlines in sports and other sectors. It is time we got serious as a country, please!!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Apoztl3(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2016
lebienconnu:
This ugly descendant of Satan should be made a scape goat. He sincerely looks devilish and should be an horror film actor playing the role of a vampire. A lot of money will be saved on costume.

An action as provocative like this one has the tendency to cause a massive unrest and an unprecedented, avoidable and unnecessary bloodshed and as such, should be regarded as an attempted attempt to attempt an attempt to commit genocide.

In the light of the above, the devil incarnate should be sentenced to at least 20 years imprisonment with extremely hard labor without option of fine.

No more more bloodshed in Nigeria. Let peace reign forever in our dear nation.

Really don't know what inspires your unredeemable ignorance, but whatever it is I must say it's definitely potent

3 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by sidgabriel95(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2016
Beeman1:
make Igbos continue to provoke us. we will kill n burn every Igbos man here in north if dey do anyhow walahi.
U are a certified fool

2 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by gozee(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2016
http://maltinadanceall.tv/entries/1471532764. I need ur likes to qualify my family to the next round of the Maltina Dance all season 9. Just click on d link and press like. pls sssss I need ur likes. Share also with friends. Thanks
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by bams2999(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Why can u name ur father name
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by graphiti: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2016
buchilino:

SO TO U AN ABOH MAN IS AN IGBOMAN? , OR SOME BENUE PPLE DAT BEAR IGBO NAMES R IGBOS?. I DAT NO FROM DIS SAID MAN IS FROM BUT ALL I DON'T NO IF DAT MAN IS IGBO OR NOT BUT I NO DIS WOULDN'T HAD HAPPENED IN MAKURDI JOS OR EVEN IBADAN.

When u are sober and calmer ur conscience will tell u whether Mr. Chinakwe is Igbo or not!

*lolz*

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by JUHABACH: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2016
tbh, i am currently in shock at the level of ignorance displayed by some of the posts i have read through. why is it that we love celeberating stupidity and mediocrity in this country.
this was honestly a non-issue that could have be resolved quitely and peacefully yet it has bern blown out of proportion by our inept police officers. also shocking is the fact that some people not only support this arrest but also feel the complainant was justified in making death threats whereas in saner climes, he would have been placed on immediate survellance while the police attempt to resolve the issue.
LASTLY, for the *christians* among us who support this arrest, i hope you will not voice any complaint when missionaries are also arrestedor threatened with death for trying to preach the gospel in moslem communities as that could also cause "civil unrest" as it is "highly provocative".

3 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Ada9103(f): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Really?

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2016
Trina0936:

Drabeey is that you? Lol! Have you deleted your old account and created a new one??
Doesn't still change the fact that you Afonjas are all cowards!
Save that information you typed up there for your coward tribesmen! undecided

Trading words with you is a complete waste of time. If u have half a brain, u would have done some background check to clear your doubts.

All you readily resort to is name calling and hurling abuses. That's the trademark of your ills. Not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
Ada9103:
Really?

You are very right Ada. But I guess d baby should have said "till d price reduces".

Just listened to the minister of finance on Nigerian Info...there's a reason to hope for the better. We just have to stay objective.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2016
drbre:

Trading words with you is a complete waste of time. If u have half a brain, u would have done some background check to clear your doubts.

All you readily resort to is name calling and hurling abuses. That's the trademark of your ills. Not surprised.

bro forget all these guys... Most of them are kids trying to even gain admission. I'm not even moved, btw, this is one of the beauty of nairaland.

Drabeey was Here

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Ada9103(f): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2016
drbre:

You are very right Ada. But I guess d baby should have said "till d price reduces".

Just listened to the minister of finance on Nigerian Info...there's a reason to hope for the better. We just have to stay objective.

Peace

Okkkk cheesy
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Ada9103:
Really?

Right Ada. Reality bites hard. But we should remain hopeful. The minister of Finance was on air @ NigeriaInfo some minutes ago....With objectivity, we shall surely navigate this bend.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

bro forget all these guys... Most of them are kids trying to even gain admission. I'm not even moved, btw, this is one of the beauty of nairaland.

Drabeey was Here

On point there
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Ganjafama(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2016
madenigga:

Am telling u o, let his so called Niger delta brothers go nd rescue him...
Igbos lets mind our business people that bear the same name with us doesnt mk dem our brother.
Later you will start counting the Niger Delta States as part of biafra. Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by subnormal: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2016
I once had a dog named Cecil, my friends gave their dogs different names like Charlie, Ese, one even named his' goodluck. Not one of them got arrested or intimidated. I can call my pets any name I deem fit. As a matter of fact, my next four dogs will be named after naija leaders

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2016
Oklander:
It's a straight foward matter, a bloody one at that! Definitely, the Yorubas would hardly ever follow such trend, the Igbos are more likely to keep up with this just as one of them living outside the country has, though to Lai Muhammed. If this brainless incident isn't handled properly now and should more of his bitter(over election loss, ethnicity & religion of the president) fellows follows suite in animalising the president who is Hausa/fulani from the north, the Hausas would react, anyone would(only that they go bloody, easily). We all know how it would turn out so let millions of them follow suite, they would end up endangering the lives of their people living over there in the north. "Nyanga dey sleep, trouble go go wake am". Later dey go dey claim victim! Smh. Not in anyway supporting the possible bloody reaction of the hausas but rather, just stating facts.

Hypocrite!!!

1)Remind me the tribe of the man that named his goat Jonathan under Goodluck?...Did police arrest him?

2)Remind me the tribe of the king that threatened genocide against Igbo under Jonathan?...Was he arraigned?

3)Remind me the tribe of the doctor living abroad that promoted genocide against Igbo under Goodluck?...Was he reprimanded?

4)Remind me which tribe spearheads personal insults to Goodluck Jonathan online?...How many has been arrested?

Read Sanusi Lamido Sanusi article; Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria!!! An blunt enemy is better than a hypocrite .

2 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2016
When Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a Zoo, I thought he was High on hard drugs!!am now beginning to see how true his words are

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by IMEAN(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2016
fiizznation:
I don't just know why some people are professional mischief makers. Why name your pet after someone's father? The easterners have to really get their priorities right. Losing election is not the end of the world. People have moved on, the easterners should learn to move on too. We all know why the lunatic named his pet 'buhari'. Of course he did that just to spark some ethno-religious crisis. And I ask, what will the fool achieve if people are killed because of trivial issues like this?

Everyday drug peddlers{majority of them are from the east}are arrested and prosecuted in various nations around the world. And till date I'm yet to hear anybody from that part of the country addressing such calamity or enlightening his people about the dangers of carrying hard-drugs to other folks nations. People will just focus all their energies on irrelevant things. Now I still ask again, what did the lunatic intend to achieve with this foolishness?

I also heard one other lunatic{residing in USA} have named her pet 'lia Mohammed' and some very sick people were applauding her foolishness. We all know how fragile Nigeria is and how some people tend to protect their religion and what not. What will people achieve by creating unnecessary crisis here and there? People are quick to accuse the northerners of being too prone to violence without accusing or calling out the instigators. Now every sane mind knows that some people will find naming a pet after buhari provocative and the sooner the authorities deal with that lowlifer the better for everyone. In USA people name their pets Lincoln, Washington, Obama etc and everybody flows with it. A neighbor of mine even named her female chihuahua 'Hillary'. But hey, Nigeria is not USA. We are a fragile nation with intolerant people. May God help us

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by nkechiben(f): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2016
NAIJA!!!

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by yohannazack(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2016
I pity this country. Kai, my heart aches when i hear things like this. Especially when it happens between an IBO man vs Hausa. I'm from north but I don't like the way IBO's are been treared in this country. Well, I hope their leaders will do something about it. Imagine a Niger man is now feared and respected more than a Nigerian in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by yohannazack(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2016
I pity this country. Kai, my heart aches when i hear things like this. Especially when it happens between an IBO man vs Hausa. I'm from north but I don't like the way IBO's are been treared in this country. Well, I hope their leaders will do something about it. Imagine a Niger man is now feared and respected more than a Nigerian in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by tonio2wo: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2016
fiizznation:
I don't just know why some people are professional mischief makers. Why name your pet after someone's father? The easterners have to really get their priorities right. Losing election is not the end of the world. People have moved on, the easterners should learn to move on too. We all know why the lunatic named his pet 'buhari'. Of course he did that just to spark some ethno-religious crisis. And I ask, what will the fool achieve if people are killed because of trivial issues like this?

Everyday drug peddlers{majority of them are from the east}are arrested and prosecuted in various nations around the world. And till date I'm yet to hear anybody from that part of the country addressing such calamity or enlightening his people about the dangers of carrying hard-drugs to other folks nations. People will just focus all their energies on irrelevant things. Now I still ask again, what did the lunatic intend to achieve with this foolishness?

I also heard one other lunatic{residing in USA} have named her pet 'lia Mohammed' and some very sick people were applauding her foolishness. We all know how fragile Nigeria is and how some people tend to protect their religion and what not. What will people achieve by creating unnecessary crisis here and there? People are quick to accuse the northerners of being too prone to violence without accusing or calling out the instigators. Now every sane mind knows that some people will find naming a pet after buhari provocative and the sooner the authorities deal with that lowlifer the better for everyone. In USA people name their pets Lincoln, Washington, Obama etc and everybody flows with it. A neighbor of mine even named her female chihuahua 'Hillary'. But hey, Nigeria is not USA. We are a fragile nation with intolerant people. May God help us

Did u see the thread that hit FP yesterday on a naked statue of donald Trump? Was any one arrested?
Look at this pic during d campaigns was he arrested? Gej was still in power then o!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Alexgeneration(m): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2016
buckyfof:

can you read? or u just like to act ignorant.....this is Sumtin that can instigate public violence, it dosent necessarily av to b a law, prevention is better than cure
Pls educate me,how does naming a dog Jack,Thompson,Ojukwu,Gowon instigate public violence? If it does,that means the people involved are sentimental,myopic,uneducated and uncivilised.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by graphiti: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2016
Beeman1:
make Igbos continue to provoke us. we will kill n burn every Igbos man here in north if dey do anyhow walahi.

Adaezeagu:
northerns full east oooo . your
brothers full enugu
other eastern state

Bia, don't bite more dn u can choose o!

There are more easterners in d North dn d other way round o.

If kasala busss, u & I know who go feel am pass o!
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Adah96(f): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2016
Lol wicked!
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by graphiti: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Children of hate! As much as I try to love the ibos their affinity for cause crisis and then turn to play the victim card is frustrating. Good one frm the police.

I taya o!

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by omenka(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2016
fiizznation:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by yudee233: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
RZArecta:
.....the complainant and his sympathisers had threatened to kill the suspect.....

So a foreigner (Niger republic) threatens to kill a Nigerian citizen yet the Nigerian is arrested instead ? Intrepid. Just the type of blatant rights Libyan herdsmen have over Nigerian farmers where even govt troops provide them with protection smiley

For any idíot who would quote me stúpidly, the mans "offense" is too minor for this nonsense. It's even less than two fighting wahala and could have been sorted out at police station. No judge would be happy to handle this case when his/her docket is filled with more important urgent cases. The Nigerien should rather be arrested for threat to life as attested to by the police authorities themselves
So putting him in prison will save his life and the people that threatened him will kill his family

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Please What Breed Is This Dog???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.