Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday (39572 Views)

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by marytruth: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
wexyee:
point of correction eight years
[size=14pt]
Jesus forbid![/size]
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by mightyhazel: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
pazienza:
Heard the Chinakwe Guy denied being Igbo, this all sounds familiar again.

Please my fellow Igbos should stop talking about this Chinakwe Guy and let his fellow non Igbos handle him as they seem fit.

Let's learn how to stay out of issues not affecting us, lest we be made to bear the blunt of a non Igbo fellow "sins" , simply because he has an Igbo sounding name.
anya gi! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by totorimi: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
I have named my own dog General Mohamadu Buhari aka GMB oya let them come and arrest me in VGC i am waiting for them useless idiats. The female puppy dog I know what i will call her. I will announce it publicly in the estate so everybody will hear me and take the message to them.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
ruffp:

My brother, I jus taya for this country. U arrest someone just to "protect" him? Na wa!!!
....And allow the complainant and his sympathisers who made threats to life to walk around free grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by elsomm(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
ruffp:

My brother, I jus taya for this country. U arrest someone just to "protect" him? Na wa!!!

And charged to court because his life was threatened.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by mcyemite(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
There is no court in sango...GBAM.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by mcyemite(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
There is no court in sango.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
billyG:

why not name him after yur father,he will b very pls.
That's so rude of you.... Common apologise to hardbody my frd

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by pazienza(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
mightyhazel:
anya gi! cheesy

Anya na ibe ya.
Olee way?
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Trina0936:

It's ilks not ills! Did you even attend a school or you just copied and pasted someone's words??
You won't trade insults but you just did! Keep on contradicting yourself as if you are better in anyway! Olodo Rabata tongue

Again your childish brain has betrayed your stupidity. U spotted an error due to auto correct which spelt ilks as ills and there you are gloating, meanwhile half idiots would have experienced auto correct on their devices before.

I don't indulge in needless cowardice, its actually a waste of time dignifying you with a response. Go and get some home training, that's if you have parents, which from my prognosis, you do not.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by glossy6(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
lebienconnu:
This ugly descendant of Satan should be made a scape goat. He sincerely looks devilish and should be an horror film actor playing the role of a vampire. A lot of money will be saved on costume.

An action as provocative like this one has the tendency to cause a massive unrest and an unprecedented, avoidable and unnecessary bloodshed and as such, should be regarded as an attempted attempt to attempt an attempt to commit genocide.

In the light of the above, the devil incarnate should be sentenced to at least 20 years imprisonment with extremely hard labor without option of fine.

No more more bloodshed in Nigeria. Let peace reign forever in our dear nation.

Just listen to yourself.

So threatening the life of a fellow human being is now allowed abi?

Just negodu

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Afroconnect: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
These officers no get work.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
How can you arrest a man for his own safety. Lol. That turns logic on its head na
claremont:

Read the story again. He wasn't arrested because Buhari claimed to have exclusive right to the name, he WAS arrested because the Police felt the name of the dog is provocative and might lead to social unrest. He was also arrested for his own safety.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by claremont(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
sanky346:
How can you arrest a man for his own safety. Lol. That turns logic on its head na
[/b]

It's called Protective Custody, and it's practiced all over the world.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by mightyhazel: 8:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
pazienza:

Anya na ibe ya.
Olee way?
nwanne udo!

Ke zi ka isiri rapu anyi na striti?

Okwa aru di?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by teemy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
it is good that someone who could have caused breakdown of peace is being prosecuted and i want to believe that the complainant who threatened the life of another would not go free and an investigation into his past carried out. all men are equal.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
And you charge him to court? for protecting him? Is that still protective custody?
claremont:

It's called Protective Custody, and it's practiced all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by billyG(m): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
nma24:
so u now agree to name a dog after a close person is bad.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
drbre:

Again your childish brain has betrayed your stupidity. U spotted an error due to auto correct which spelt ilks as ills and there you are gloating, meanwhile half idiots would have experienced auto correct on their devices before.

I don't indulge in needless cowardice, its actually a waste of time dignifying you with a response. Go and get some home training, that's if you have parents, which from my prognosis, you do not.
Why still quoting me and contradicting yourself! Look at your foolishness and stupidity on blatant display. Who is insulting who now?? Useless Afonja from a cursed tribe! Pathetic piece of trash! After you will claim 'well-trained'! Just go and die because you are a waste and disgrace to humanity! Bastard tongue
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2016
Trina0936:

Why still quoting me and contradicting yourself! Look at your foolishness and stupidity on blatant display. Who is insulting who now?? Useless Afonja from a cursed tribe! Pathetic piece of trash! After you will claim 'well-trained'! Just go and die because you are a waste and disgrace to humanity! Bastard tongue

Here is the summary of your wasted existence:

Time registered : April 27, 2016
Time spent online: 14 days & 16 hours
Signature : Make your money grow by 30% every month. #checkprofile! Tell the world what you do by advertising your products/services on Facebook at very cheap rates!
https://m.facebook.com/kathyobasi/
View Trina0936's posts (866) | View Trina0936's topics (40)
Sections Most Active In: Celebrities , Romance ,
Crime

Analysis based on scrutiny

1. Between April 27 and August 20, u have spent 14 days, 16 hours online.

Verdict: You are jobless.

2. You do MMM.

Verdict: You are a greenhorn. Jobless. Needs help.

3. Most active section: Celebrities

Verdict: You are a wannabe. A cheap imitation of the original.

4. Last seen at 11:20pm.

Verdict: You are an orphan. Probably dumped under the bridge, a dump site or a gutter. Homely people don't stay online till 11pm.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by socrates007: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2016
galaxy4rep:
guess the music oga Bubu is listening to..
Lol.guy u ni well at all..
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
billyG:

so u now agree to name a dog after a close person is bad.
I doubt buhari is close to the man in question...

1 Like

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
drbre:

Here is the summary of your wasted existence:

Time registered : April 27, 2016
Time spent online: 14 days & 16 hours
Signature : Make your money grow by 30% every month. #checkprofile! Tell the world what you do by advertising your products/services on Facebook at very cheap rates!
https://m.facebook.com/kathyobasi/
View Trina0936's posts (866) | View Trina0936's topics (40)
Sections Most Active In: Celebrities , Romance ,
Crime

Analysis based on scrutiny

1. Between April 27 and August 20, u have spent 14 days, 16 hours online.

Verdict: You are jobless.

2. You do MMM.

Verdict: You are a greenhorn. Jobless. Needs help.

3. Most active section: Celebrities

Verdict: You are a wannabe. A cheap imitation of the original.

4. Last seen at 11:20pm.

Verdict: You are an orphan. Probably dumped under the bridge, a dump site or a gutter. Homely people don't stay online till 11pm.

OMG! Hahaahaaahaa! Some one is really pained! Now you know how if feels to be at the receiving end! Dirty scroundel of a billion fools! angry
Go get a life,son of a bitch! You are pathetic or better still I have an idea,why not just go and kill yourself since you are obviously useless to society!
Rest in pieces idiat undecided
Keep on keeping verdicts when your own life is so glaringly frustrated! grin
Meanwhile the only section you happen to be most active in is romance!
Verdict: You are a sexually frustrated fool tongue
And he happens to be a teacher that earns ordinary 50k per month, what could be more pathetic than that??
At least as a blogger,I earn far more than that in a month along with other online businesses! tongue

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2016
Trina0936:

OMG! Hahaahaaahaa! Some one is really pained! Now you know how if feels to be at the receiving end! Dirty scroundel of a billion fools! angry
Go get a life,son of a bitch! You are pathetic or better still I have an idea,why not just go and kill yourself since you are obviously useless to society!
Rest in pieces idiat undecided
Keep on keeping verdicts when your own life is so glaringly frustrated! grin
Meanwhile the only section you happen to be most active in is romance!
Verdict: You are a sexually frustrated fool tongue
And he happens to be a teacher that earns ordinary 50k per month, what could be more pathetic than that??
At least as a blogger,I earn far more than that in a month along with other online businesses! tongue

I just pity whoever gave birth to you, Kathy Obasi. Your days are numbered.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2016
drbre:

I just pity whoever gave birth to you, Kathy Obasi. Your days are numbered.
I really pity the poor fools that made the mistake of birthing an irreconcilable goat like you! Your days are also numbered! E pain am wella cheesy cheesy
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2016
Trina0936:

I really pity the poor fools that made the mistake of birthing an irreconcilable goat like you! Your days are also numbered! E pain am wella cheesy cheesy

You really need to grow up. Your line of reasoning and choice of words has shown you to be an irredeemable asshole. It will take half an effort to strike at buffoons like you. Your name is out there KATHY OBASI..Therefore watch your shadows cos a pestilence lurks around you. Tragically it will not only consume you but your entire clan.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by drbre(m): 12:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
drbre:

You really need to grow up. Your line of reasoning and choice of words has shown you to be an irredeemable asshole. It will take half an effort to strike at buffoons like you. Your name is out there KATHY OBASI..Therefore watch your shadows cos a pestilence lurks around you. Tragically it will not only consume you but your entire clan.

It's really condescending to be engaged in a war of words with a 25 year upstart blogger ( an euphemism for jobless) like you.
The jury is out on you. The very essence of nature works in haste to bring about your sudden demise. You no longer can hide under the guise of an online troll to trespass.
Even in a jungle, the wise still observes the code. Be afraid when you step out in Port Harcourt, your destruction comes in a swift wave. I'm dropping these lines so that the likes of you maybe sufficiently warned. For you it's over. You have one way out though, change your name from Katherine Obasi.
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
drbre:

And who told you that is my real name?? tongue
You are really a gullible fool because only a fool doesn't realize that online is not reality!
Get some sense! Uncouth fool! grin
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by hardbody: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2016
nma24:

I don't favour a Billy goat with a response, why are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
hardbody:

lol
Re: Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
hardbody:

angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen / Please What Breed Is This Dog???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.